[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I could make another "Who is best pony?" thread, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

I could make another "Who is best pony?" thread, but that's BORING. Who's your favorite NON-pony character?
>>
File: ey gurl want some fuke.png (593KB, 1280x806px) Image search: [Google]
ey gurl want some fuke.png
593KB, 1280x806px
>>25317336
This guy. I know the guy was only introduced once, but the cheeky fuck was a bandit and a leader. Not a great one, but one at least.
>>
File: 1390799435209.jpg (64KB, 600x491px) Image search: [Google]
1390799435209.jpg
64KB, 600x491px
>>25317336
Dis zigga!
>>
I guess it's still Discord, even though I wish they would write him more like Q from Star Trek. Which I thought was supposed to be the point of the character.
>>
>>25317347
>BANG?
Nobody cared who he was until he put on the collar.
>>
Spike, obviously.
>>
>>25317391
It's like you enjoy suffering.
>>
File: so i heard you liked gems.jpg (75KB, 700x944px) Image search: [Google]
so i heard you liked gems.jpg
75KB, 700x944px
>>25317384
You're a big dog.
>>
>>25317362
I don't know how Q acts, but I don't feel like any character can beat Discord's "I just want to watch the world burn, but in a really silly way." He'd be great as a long term series villain. He's a walking plot enhancer.

This being before reformation, of course. My headcanon is that in spite of all Discord episodes post-redemption, he's still making little things go wrong everywhere, just in secret. And someday, he'll just go back to chaos mode beause his new slice of life life was too boring.
>>
>>25317428
Your vision of a secretly malicious Discord is somewhat at odds with the character Q. Q was never really a bad guy at all. Q was a character who appeared to be a bad guy. Vain, arrogant, lacking in remorse or empathy. He enjoyed taunting the crew of the enterprise, getting them into sticky situations, and just generally fucking with then seemingly for his own amusement.

But once everything was said and done it turned out there was a method to his madness. He was trying to show then something. Or help them come to an important realization or conclusion on their own. He fucked with people because he loved them.

I wish Discord would act like he did in Princess Twilight Sparkle part 2, where he taunted Twilight into going back into the forest to find her friends. That's the type of shit Q does.
>>
>>25317492
well I never knew any of that about Q. never seen star wars
>>
>>25317336
Tie between Zecora and Spike.
This would probably be easily broken if they'd give Zecora any goddamn role in episodes.
>>
>>25317336
Iron Will or Gilda. Probably Iron Will
>>
File: 1342614782351.jpg (232KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
1342614782351.jpg
232KB, 800x599px
>>25317336
>>
File: 1443878179919.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1443878179919.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Defiantly Gilda, although I do like Discord a lot too.
>>
File: She'sNotComingBack.jpg (49KB, 720x657px) Image search: [Google]
She'sNotComingBack.jpg
49KB, 720x657px
Nightmare is best malicious spirit.

;_;
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.