[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't quite get this part at the end of the latest episode.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (576KB, 1003x515px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
576KB, 1003x515px
I didn't quite get this part at the end of the latest episode.

Is it a custom to write a letter to Celestia once you earn your cutie mark or is it because they're closely related to the mane6? And why does Luna take such special interest in this case, almost as if the letter was for her?
>>
>>25021850
>why does Luna take such special interest
"HOLY SHIT, THOSE LITTLE RETARDS ACTUALLY DID IT!"

I'm going to guess it's because she's had several dream interactions with them, and therefore there's some friendly, maybe guardian/sisterly/motherly figure connection there.
>>
>>25022068

Does that mean she doesn't get as involved with most ponies dreams? What makes the CMC so special?
>>
>>25022088
They're main characters
>>
>>25022109
/thread
>>
>>25022088
theyre related to national heros so special treatment
>>
>>25022088
They're going to help so many other people realize their talents. They are special.
>>
>>25021850
Fuck you, it was nice seeing Sunbutt for a whole 3 seconds of the show including the intro.
>>
>>25022130

Is that the white one? I thought she seemed familiar somehow.
>>
>>25021850
Panda rings, obviosuly.
>>
>>25022127

This. The CMC have a closer connection than even the mane6 do, they're obviously destined for great things.
>>
>>25021850
>And why does Luna take such special interest in this case, almost as if the letter was for her?
Remember "Bloom and Gloom"? The Luna-AB/CMC episode?
>>
File: need more be said.png (766KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
need more be said.png
766KB, 680x680px
>>25021850
>why does Luna take such special interest in this case
if you really need to ask, you dont watch the show.
>>
>>25022264

That was a Luna/Apple Bloom episode.

There's also Sleepless in Ponyville, which has a subplot about Scootaloo and Luna.
And of course For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils which dealt with Sweetie Belle and Luna.
>>
>>25022346

Luna must have helped hundreds if not thousands of ponies already since her return, the CMC are the only on-screen ones.
>>
>>25021850
Luna takes a special, personal interest in filly butts
>>
>>25021850
I got extremely good feels from this part
I'm not quite sure why, though
>>
>>25022142
You owe me new sides
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.