[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going to Japan >gonna be spending 6 days there I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1468295197898.jpg (119KB, 740x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468295197898.jpg
119KB, 740x400px
>going to Japan
>gonna be spending 6 days there
I've already done the standard travel planning stuff, but what do I need to do as a /man/?

I'll sadly be leaving right before 1/1 Unicorn goes up, but what else is there? Already planned on hitting up Kamen Rider and Gundam cafes, any other anons visited? Anything ya'll enjoyed?
>>
6 days is a pretty short trip anon, you're not gonna see too much. But the Gundam museum in Odaiba (right next to the statute) is fucking amazing. And since you've posted a picture of Hakone, I assume you're gonna have a day-trip over there as well? Beautiful scenery.
>>
Nakano Broadway in Tokyo for the sheer amount of nerd shops (it's Mandarake's main base).
>>
>>15860506
Are you going to Kyoto? If so, check out the Toei Studios in Uzumasa. They have a tokusatsu exhibit where you can see old suits. They closed the awesome Toei Hero World in Chiba Prefecture.

There is a Gundam statue outside Kamiigusa Station, a small one of the RX-78-2, that they put there because that is where Sunrise is located. You could go see the Sunrise building (spoiler, it's small).

In Nerima, you can go to the Toei Animation Museum in Higashi-Oizumi. You can also go to the Suginami Animation Museum.

You can also make the pilgrimage to Bandai HQ which is right outside Senso-ji temple and hurl handfuls of money at them.
>>
>>15860506
> Already planned on hitting up Kamen Rider and Gundam cafes
RIP in peace Anon's Wallet
>>
It seems that all the things I remembered off the top of my head have already been mentioned. But on non /m/ related things, a day trip to Enoshima and Kamakura is well worth it. I hope you have fun and stay away from shady bars in Roppongi
>>
>>15860506
Not going to a shithole that makes nothing but garbage would be a good start.
>>
>>15860597
I'll pitch it to my group for the museum. And yes, Hakone was thrown around.

>>15860603
Adding this to the list.

>>15860635
Probably not sadly, unless my buddies want to field a 5 hour rail ride.

>>15860640
That expensive? Figured I could get in and out for around 2000 yen, or is a plate that much at a gimmick cafe?
>>
>>15861048
Got it. We won't visit whatever shithole you live in.
>>
You should try to catch that there Takarazuka revue, Anonymous.

Get some culture in yer veins.

Go to an onsen, but don't peak on any ladies cause that'll get ya in the legal problems, don'cha know. It ain't just a nosebleed and some bamboo shoots up your ass or a harisen across your cheeks.

But most importantly, try to stay safe, be polite to anyone you meet, but also be careful.
>>
>>15861717
Thank you Gramps.
>>
>>15861717
didn't Takarazuka do a production of LoGH?
>>
>>15862201
Yes, they did!
>>
>>15861717
>Go to an onsen, but don't peak on any ladies cause that'll get ya in the legal problems, don'cha know
But that's no fun.
>>
>>15866414
Neither is mixed bathing as it turns out. It's just a bunch of naked people, unless you're literally a sexless repressed virgin or something it's not a production.
>>
>>15866739
> unless you're literally a sexless repressed virgin
Where do you think you are? That being said it'd be infinitely better if the girls weren't 3D.
>>
>>15861146
Kamen Rider Cafe is not that expensive. Actually very cheap if you go in a group and share a little. I've been twice and the second was only around 1,500 for food and drink.

You might also like Tokyo Dome City. It's a common filming location for Sentai and it's where their stage shows are regularly held.
>>
Japan is just Arkansas but with werdios living there

why go?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.