[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Hero Time / Sunday Morning Block

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 453
Thread images: 25

File: shtkyubuild.jpg (435KB, 1276x744px) Image search: [Google]
shtkyubuild.jpg
435KB, 1276x744px
7:30 AM JST / 6:30 PM EST: Space Sentai Kyuranger
8:00 AM JST / 7:00 PM EST: Kamen Rider Build
8:30 AM JST / 7:30 PM EST: Kirakira PreCure a la Mode

Website streams: tvasahi @ mov3.co || sherming99 @ vaughnlive.tv
Chat with /m/ and some cancerous nobodies from elsewhere: http://taima.tv/r/tokunmecha

Japanese discussion & screen caps now that 2chan's liveboard is dead: http://board.futakuro.com/jk2/futaba.htm

Groups that sub:
Kamen Rider Build: Over-Time, TV-Nihon
Space Sentai Kyuranger: Over-Time, TV-Nihon
>>
File: 1504995286087.jpg (162KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1504995286087.jpg
162KB, 1440x810px
>>
File: 1504996017829.jpg (285KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1504996017829.jpg
285KB, 1440x810px
>>
File: file.png (335KB, 424x678px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
335KB, 424x678px
I hope Nitrogue going full PERSONA will be fun to watch
>>
Oh no, Lucky's dead, there's no way he can possibly come back from this...

>Shishi Orion next week
>>
File: 1504997875824.jpg (105KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1504997875824.jpg
105KB, 1440x810px
>>
Time for the adventures of Build and Banjo!
>>
>>15857947
Banjo and Buildzooie
>>
Opening could be better.
>>
Really liked the FPS camera for Shou's shooting, I think that was the 2nd time they've done it.

For Build, OP is alright.
>>
>>15857976
The OP just sounds so much like a Eurovision song.
>>
feet
>>
MY GIRLFRIEND WAS KIDNAPPED BY SMASH
>>
Oh shit, the robocops combine!
>>
AND NOW MY GIRLFRIEND IS A SMASH
>>
AND NOW MY GIRLFRIEND IS DED
>>
AND NOW MY GIRLFRIEND IS FUCKING DEAD
>>
YOU MUST BECOME THE GREATEST BOXER IN THE WORLD
>>
AND NOW I HAVE A BOYFRIEND
>>
What the fuck did cafe guy just do
>>
AND MY GIRLFRIEND IS A TRANSFORMATION DEVICE
>>
Huh. After the first episode, I'm surprised (and happy) they took this route with the monsters.
>>
It was kinda obvious from when MC used the bottle on her that she was going to be his transformation bottle.
Is Claws belt the same as Build's?

>>15857985
The 80's, you mean.
>>
>sees Smash of the ep
oh hey, Fire Smash already. guess its for FireHedgehog
>makes dragon bottle
...i guess.
>>
"Don't worry Banjo, she'll always be close to you... because I just put her soul into a Happy Meal toy!"
>>
>tfw your GF dies and gets turned into fucking Tatsulot
>>
Well that was disappointing on the Build front. They're gonna pick and choose which Smash can be "Saved" for drama and backtrack on their own rules already.
>>
>>15858064
Why would a flamethrower Smash make a fire truck?
>>
This felt like it should have been episode 10 or so
>>
File: why me.png (113KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
why me.png
113KB, 400x225px
>>15858065
"I didn't survive Amazons for this."
>>
>>15858065

To be fair thats about what the pacing deserves. I don't see how we're supposed to feel bad for him when we didn't even get to know her.
>>
>>15858091

First his love interest was a zombie.

Now she's science juice.
>>
>>15858091
>tfw Hiroki/Ryuga's actor will never be the main title Rider
>>
So anyone think the cafe owner will be Nightrogue?
>>
>>15858082

I thought the first episode was odd, since it seemed to be setting them up as Dopants/Zodiarts in spite of the obvious Shocker similarities with their background. This does allow them to be arbitrary with who can be saved and who dies, but it makes them feel more like human experiments.
>>
>>15858100

Fucking Sayoko was around for at least a half dozen episodes before she got murdered.
>>
>>15858104
possibly even a toy dragon if the Close Dragon speaks.
>>
File: 1504399270647.png (413KB, 941x392px) Image search: [Google]
1504399270647.png
413KB, 941x392px
>>15858104
The universe is trying to tell him something
>>
>>15858063
He uses the same belt, but has the special Claws add-on that goes in the bottle slot along with Dragon.
>>
>>15858116
>murder charge

>innocent crime
>>
Is the raw ready yet?
>>
File: 1504998965759.jpg (154KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1504998965759.jpg
154KB, 1440x810px
A Heartless! But it's too soon for KH3!
>>
>>15858082
Makes a lot of sense. The Element seems to fully change hteir bodies, and if there's not much "body" left to support after the Element gets yanked out, fuck can they do? It's like ripping their hearts out.
>>
>>15858124
BEGONE THOT
>>
>>15858111
I'm talkling about Build.
>>
>>15858082
Glad I'm the only one that has this problem.
Hopefully they get better as the series goes because the first two episodes were very weak in writing.
>>
>>15858127
>Makes a lot of sense
Ok. Explain.
>>
Kyuranger http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x606h5y

Build http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x606iql
>>
>>15858109
Nah. But he's definitely gonna be a villain at some point, I think.
>>
>>15858144
Not that anon, but they're experimented on and receive a substance that changes their body into completely different forms. It's not that odd that some would die from being forcibly separated from that afterwards.

It's be pretty lame if all the human experimentation stuff in this show could be always undone with some strong punches.
>>
>>15858144
I literally did that in the second sentence, anon.

But if that somehow doesn't fill your need, I'll use actual Kamen Rider as reference.

So Joji Yuki and Kazami Shiro, Riderman and Kamen Rider V3, are both cyborgs. They are a mix of cybernetics and organic material. If you remove the cybernetic material from Joji, he's just naked and missing an arm. You remove the cybernetic material from Kazami, he fucking dies because he's a full-body conversion.

Banjo's girlfriend was Kazami in this scenario since she was a regular ningen woman, and the two perps from the first episode were like Joji since they've got stronger bodies.
>>
>>15858139
>the first two episodes were very weak in writing.
Plot development wise, maybe. But I'm loving the character moments and dialogue. I think the overall atmosphere of the show so far is great.
>>
So the owner can transmogrify matter with his bare hands and his daughter can extract smash juice?
>>
>>15858124
THIS CANNOT CONTINUE
>>
File: 1501654672439.png (454KB, 610x735px) Image search: [Google]
1501654672439.png
454KB, 610x735px
>>15858157
NOTHING
SUSPICIOUS
AT
ALL
>>
>>15858157
Misora isn't actually Soichi's daughter, apparently.
>>
>>15858153
No, no you really didn't. Perhaps it was one of those things that sounded better in your head but you couldn't get it out correctly?

>>15858153
>Banjo's girlfriend was Kazami in this scenario since she was a regular ningen woman, and the two perps from the first episode were like Joji since they've got stronger bodies.

Except thats completely arbitrary based on what we've been shown so far, it's literally backtracking on their own "plot" they tried to establish in the intro.
>>
>>15858152
Aye, it's not like they have it down to a complete science like Memories and Switches always being very "stable" about how they affect the user's biology with the more inherently mysterious and foreign nature behind The Element.
>>
>>15858157

I remember earlier this week some people were jokingly saying that the owner was Night Rogue

It'd be hilarious if that came to be true now
>>
>>15858152
>It's be pretty lame if all the human experimentation stuff in this show could be always undone with some strong punches.

Then they shouldn't have set it up as such because those people weren't needed to force "Drama"
>>
>>15858164
>inb4 Misora is literally Pandora herself
>>
>>15858171
It's the 2nd episode. I think this is still early enough to be considered set up.
>>
>>15858152
It's shit writing I can give him that, but it's shit writing we've gotten before so I don't see much of a problem.
Keeps in line with Build being average in both tone and writing thus far.
>>
>>15858171
>>15858166
It is episode 2 out of 50. Are you kidding me? This is the set up.
>>
>>15858166
>No, no you really didn't.
>>15858127
>The Element seems to fully change hteir bodies, and if there's not much "body" left to support after the Element gets yanked out, fuck can they do?
I'd love to see how that doesn't make sense to you.

>Except thats completely arbitrary based on what we've been shown so far
But it isn't. Think of it like this, the Element seems to be able to face implant rejection like donor organs. Physically stronger/healthier people or ones with greater willpower (Like your average MMA fighter or prisoner) are probably going to be able to reject it more and survive getting that super serum getting sucked out. Banjo's girlfriend is just some regular woman, chances are it filled out enough of her that taking it away eliminated any support for it.

This ain't Double, my man, finishers can't always just knock people out of their monster form and guarantee a survival rate.
>>
>>15858175
Which is exactly why they screwed the pooch. It's very obvious Smash aren't going to have any sort of rule or gimmick to make them unique, they will literally be arbitrarily saved or killed off.
>>
>>15858168
Wouldn't be surprised if it's revealed this guy is a Martian, or one of the people who created Pandora's Box.
>>
>>15858171
It's the second episode in, they're still establishing the rules. You're acting like this happened at episode 30.
>>
>>15858179
>Think of it like this
See yer making that mistake again.
How does a prisoner have willpower when they are literally in jail because they lack that in most cases?

You need to stop filling in shit writing with your own headcanon, they should either survive or not or at least have a good reason when they break their own "rules"
>>
I'm getting useless character vibes from everyone, including the not-Koyomeeeeeh/Akiko fusion girl, and the reporter, who could be another Rinko. Also feeling like, as soon as Claws debuts, he'll job the next episode after.
>>
>>15858182

Sooooo Sagara 2.0?
>>
>>15858192
Build looks to be a play it safe season after Ex-aid so it's best to not go in with your hopes up.
Just have fun and hope it doesn't end up like Wizard.
>>
>>15858180
>It's very obvious Smash aren't going to have any sort of rule or gimmick to make them unique
Other than the fact they're human experiments and that you can't always guarantee they'll survive the excision? It's basically like if the original Kamen Rider tried to rip out all the enhancements Shocker made to their victims every fight, not everyone's gonna survive that.
>>
>>15858189
Anon it episode two calm down.
>>
>>15858189
>>15858179
No seriously. It is episode 2 and we don't really know what Night Rouge said until we get subs. Stop being retarded.
>>
Slightly disappointed that only plot relevant Smash will die but whatever, at least the opening was fun.
>>
>>15858189
You're refusing to apply any sort of critical thinking and acting like we have everything explained and set out from the get-go in a plot that's literally based around a mysterious material we don't even have a proper name for in the second fucking episode. I'm giving you the best you're gonna get to a common sense answer based on everything you've gotten, but you're covering your ears and refusing to hear any explanation just so you can dismiss the show as shit.
>>
>>15858203
>he thinks I need subtitles
I can't speak for >>15858179,
however.
>>15858197
Wizard-vibes is a good way to put it, yes.
>>
>Its another "/krg/ doesn't understand plots made for 5-year-old kids" again
>>
>>15858208

>>15858208
>You're refusing to apply any sort of critical thinking
No I'm just refusing to grasp at straws when the plot bends over backwards for forced drama.
>I'm giving you the best you're gonna get to a common sense answer based on everything you've gotten
Thats a weird way of saying your own headcanon.
>>
Did people bitch about Kaito being able to become a sentient Overlord after eating Helheim Fruit, while Hase and Yuya just became regular Inves?
>>
>>15858197
>Just have fun and hope it doesn't end up like Wizard.
Nah, with stuff like the 3 factions and all the mysteries I doubt this will suddenly become a complete monster of the week show with no plot.
>>
>>15858221
No it has the makings, this episode especially, to waste every fun thing it could possibly do in ways Kiva and Wizard did. It's a very real fear.
>>
>>15858166
Didn't Nightrogue say he modified her to be killed when separated from the Smashstuff?
That's what I had the impression he was saying.
Wait, why am I replying to the shitposter again?
>>
>>15858219
It's /krg/. What the fuck do you think?
>>
>>15858217
>when the plot bends over backwards for forced drama.
It's episode fucking two. There are no rules that are 100% set and you're deciding to cover your ears and screech that it sucks already.
>>
No one is baffled with Lucky's Kiwami Arms?
>>
>>15858225
>anybody who dislikes the second episode of a show with a slow start is a shitposter

I don't even agree with him but fuck off.
>>
>>15858231
Who the fuck is watching Kyuranger anymore except for furries
>>
>It's not a shitty show, it just has a bad start
>>
>>15858217
Eh, personally, they compared the Smash to Shocker monsters in promo material for the show, so I was disappointed they seemed to be Doapnts/Zodiarts all over again. This seems closer to what I expected - even if reversed in a way (since Shocker monsters recovering their human mind and form was the exception).

Yeah, it's arbitrary, but I don't see how that's an issue. What you wanted would just make the whole human experimentation angle a joke.
>>
>>15858228
No, from the looks of things the only person covering their ears and screeching is the guy trying to apply his head canon.

I'm not saying the series sucks I'm saying in this, specific, sense the storytelling is shit. Time will tell if Build can save itself or fall flat.
>>
>>15858236
Wait until the inevitable status quo shift that people will accuse as a retool.
>>
>>15858239
The problem is they are already making the human experimentation thing a joke.
I could see this if it came in later, or if we had any sort of connection to any of these characters up until this point but this is just a very arbitrary way of promising "Drama" every episode because deaths that mean nothing are how you make a show deep these days.
>>
>>15858241
Gaim's retool was the best.
>>
>>15858223

Nah. Wizard's problem was being too safe and never moving away from its formula. The anon in this thread is complaining about the supposed formula from episode 1 being broken and how he lost trust in the story due to that.

It might be negative point for him, but it's actually positive from my point of view, considering how it's still early.

Now, a Kiva comparison works better. That one was filled with random stuff for drama that often didn't work together well, but it was also an Inoue show, so one of the reasons the drama fell flat is that it often mixed oddly with the plot. That doesn't seem to be the case here so far.
>>
>>15858248
I still didn't like the time travel plot making most of the character moments that came prior invalid.
>>
>>15858192
The reporter gave them a lead on the guy who framed Ryuga so she's already more useful than Rinko
>>
>>15858251
I don't really care what that anon thinks, I'm speaking from a different route.
Build 100% has the capability to set up things it wont deliver on, in fact it's already showing the flags. Hopefully we can avoid those.

Also we'll have to agree to disagree here, I felt the drama was oddly mixed and was poorly timed and this really is giving off Kiva vibes to me.
>>
>>15858214
But where did Kaito get that second driver from?
>>
>>15858260
>Also we'll have to agree to disagree here, I felt the drama was oddly mixed and was poorly timed and this really is giving off Kiva vibes to me.

But the drama was all about the plot so far. We haven't gotten stuff like "I can't play for my band now, so I'll completely change my character!" or "I have allergy from the outside - eh forget it". Tons of Kiva's bad drama came from Inoue's subplots, rather than being part of the main story.
>>
>>15858192
>I'm getting useless character vibes from everyone, including the not-Koyomeeeeeh/Akiko fusion girl, and the reporter, who could be another Rinko.
I'm not attacking you, but sometimes you guys love to have arbitrary comparisons. The reporter is really just a superhero archetype and one that Kamen Rider frequently uses. So I wouldn't even call her useless since her purpose is to spread Build heroisms.

As for the others not sure you can anyone is useless yet. The cast is small and they all have a reason to be there. So I can't say I agree yet.
>>
Is it my imagination or are they using more CGI than usual?
>>
>>15858266
Not being bad in the same way doesn't make something good.
It being part of the "plot" is how it was poorly timed, because the scenes before and after had dramatic shifts in tone and the plot itself wasn't furthered in anyway.
In fact, they just tangled it needlessly.
>>
>Critiquing the plot by watching the raw
>Doesnt know a lick of japanese
Sasuga /krg/
>>
>>15858282
Once again, you assume I don't know Japanese.
>>
>>15858285
Do you?
>>
>>15858291
Yes. I can't speak for the other anons shit talking it.
>>15858273
It wont last. It never does.
>>
>>15858248
what was the retool?
baron being given the 2nd form?
>>
>>15858166
never thought of it like that takes a little luster off the episode for me
hopefully it improves later
>>
>>15858274
Well that's a clearer way of elaborating your thoughts over saying "Kiva-vibes", considering the two of you seem to have conflicting interpretations of what made Kiva Kiva.
>>
>>15858307
What did make Kiva Kiva?
>>
>>15858307
The ideas seems to have the same root we just can't agree on the symptoms properly.
The problem with Build is that is could easily go south and people, needlessly, hyping at the moment are just going to disappoint themselves when things like this keep happening/don't live up to expectations.

My biggest problem is the gimmick being detached from the theme and the equations, while proper, not really matching usage. Still not gonna go rounds with people that aren't going to agree with me at the end of the day.
>>
>>15858324
>Build will ruin of chances of ever getting a proper SCIENCE Rider

I don't care if it's as 10/10 series this will always bother me.
>>
>>15858302
It was a joke about the show's focal developments after the Beat Riders arc.
"Retool" became the favored buzzword used to describe any sort of sudden plot-shift, even when it doesn't actually apply.
The joke being that it being written by Urobuchi made Gaim's initial set up pretty obvious.
>>
>>15858335
Thats kind of ironic since the cases of executive meddling had little to do with that part.
>>
>>15858331
What the fuck would be a proper science Rider to you then? Because Build seems just fine to me.
>>
>>15858345
A Rider that informs the ignorant masses about the flat Earth hypothesis, nay, the Flat Earth Fact.
>>
>>15858345
Something that actually uses the gimmick and incorporates it?
Like Build at the moment is shit tier chemistry and that alone could have dozens of, far better, applications that a rabbit and tank having synergy.
They throw a few equations and the screen and this is enough to make something sciency?
>>
>>15858353
Don't forget the Time Cube.
>>
>>15858359
Don't reply to him, just ignore.
>>
>>15858359
Anon this is a kid's show we're not going to have the characters explode into scientific theses and make obscure references to mathematicians
>>
>>15858302
He was being sarcastic. There was no retool. People like to say when things change slightly
>>
>>15858371
I don't what them to explode into scientific theses I want them to actually use their gimmick and have fun with it rather than bullshitting nothing that has to do with science and calling him a scientist.

Children already don't understand what Build is putting on screen so why not have actual fun with this?
>>
>>15858331
One rider already doing something a theme doesn't really forgo the theme being re-used.
Cop Riders have been used multiple times, as well as supernatural themed rider plots. Even Sentai has had a large recurrance of dinosaurs and ninjas.
>>
>>15858381
>>15858371
You both underestimate Japanese children.
>>
>>15858359
I honestly think you're expecting too much from a superhero kids show. Not even adult shows get that shit right.
>>
>>15858386
>Cop Riders have been used multiple times
I'm talking a series based around it. At beast we'll have a really top tier secondary to come from it now.
>as well as supernatural themed rider plots.
Supernatural is broad enough and Ghosts/Wizards/Vampires/etc... are juuuust broad enough to not feel incredibly redundant but Build is going about this on such a generic level that we'll probably not get a science, main, rider again.
If we're talking riders in general Duke, White Wizard, Banno, etc... have covered the "science" angle already.
>>
>tfw build is already worse than ghost.
>>
>>15858393
I'm not expecting much of anything, but let me ask again: what does a rabbit and tank having any form of synnergy have to do with science?

Like I'm not asking for anything children couldn't understand I just want them to use the theme outside of superficial cliche when they could have went a better route in both plot and toys.
>>
>>15858381
He's applying science to supernatural elements though. The scientific perspective is pretty constantly present. I just don't understand what it is you want. Explain your boring ass actual-factual Rider to us.
>>
>>15858411
God, W is so shit. I mean what do Cyclones and Jokers have to do with detectives, huh? Shame we'll never get a detective Rider again.

You're retarded.
>>
>>15858412
>The scientific perspective is pretty constantly present.
Ok, so lets turn this around: how is Build actually doing this, and how is Build doing it well?
I would love application of science to supernatural elements but we're not getting that.
>>
>>15858411
>what does a rabbit and tank having any form of synnergy have to do with science?
Rabbit/Tank is actually one of the matches that are the easiest to understand just based on the way it's used in the show itself. It jumps high and hits hard. That's it.
>>
>>15858417
Why don't you try watching W?
>>
>>15858420
Ok, now, lets take this in context again: what does that have to do with the gimmick at hand?
I can understand that as a standalone toy perspective but explain to me how this fits gimmick.
>>15858422
I think he's trying to get my goat don't mind him.
>>
>>15858422
Anon, by episode 2 there is no connection between the themes of W's motifs and the detective angle.

Suit motifs and character themes don't always match perfectly.
>>
>>15858431
>Suit motifs and character themes don't always match perfectly.

I'm not saying they do, in fact I agree with you it doesn't match up and that's why this is such a waste of a good theme.
>>
>>15858439
Again. Explain what you want it to be.
>>
>>15858411
Anybody who thinks Build is using his science gimmick well is retarded, yes, but they've wasted fun shit before.
Name a good supernatural rider that isnt Agito. I'll wait.
>>
>>15858445
I'm still waiting for you to explain how or why this works.
Educate me.
>>
>>15858446
Even tech riders are usually very poorly explained.
I can't even name a tech rider series that isn't Agito where tech wasn't some kind of pseudo-magic.
>>
>>15858449
Give me a god damn answer, faggot. Stop deflecting. Your original statement was that he wasn't "proper" when you still haven't established what the fuck that even means.

He's a Rider that is a scientist. That's good enough for me. What would be good enough for you?
>>
>>15858452
>tech riders always use pseudo magic
>magic riders usually try to bullshit pseudo science

Yanno Im actually starting to see a pattern here.
>>
>>15858461
>He's a Rider that is a scientist.
So explain them, I'm waiting.
From the sounds of things it seems like you can't?

Were you also satisfied Ghost was a ghost when he stopped doing all his spoop shit?
>>
>>15858452
Well when you have suits of armor and shit materializing out of nowhere, it's hard to explain it realistically with out a fantastical power source.
>>
>>15858470
The problem isn't the fantastical powersource it's that nothing Build does really screams "scientist."
If they series didn't tell you in promo material you'd probably not realize it.
>>
>>15858427
>what does that have to do with the gimmick at hand?
What exactly do you mean though? Like I'm seriously not getting your issue here. The idea of the gimmick is combing things and see how they work in tandem. Which is what Sento does by using different combos. It's expressed in the show itself that Sento likes experimenting to see what works best together and how excited he is when he gets a best match. That is how they are using the science angle.

Like, I'm not trying to be difficult I just can't understand what you want.
>>
>>15858479
>That is how they are using the science angle.
But how does that make him a scientist? Any given people can like "experimenting" seeing how things work. You can't open an old VCR and suddenly be a scientist, especially when there are far better ways to go about it.
>>
>>15858478
Yea man it's not like he invented all his shit like his bike and the microwave and we can clearly see him working on an unfinished HawkGatlinger in the preview.
It's not like he actively works as a physicist.
>>
>>15858486
So... you're ignoring his very first scene showing all his inventions? Where the show couldn't be any more overt on the fact that he creates things and brags about it.
>>
>>15858490
>Yea man it's not like he invented all his shit like his bike and the microwave
So shitting things out of thin air with no explanation, effort short, or scientific theory makes you a scientist.
He doesn't even know how the powersource runs nor shows any interest in finding out
>>
>>15858469
Sento is a physicist who applies his knowledge to harness the energy of purified Smash juice to create a means of combating interesting powers together. He built the driver, able to utilize these fluids and create a suit of armor. He's a fuckin' nerd and designed his attacks to display formulas generated from this semisolid energy that comes from the bottles. It's basic, but he's still a science Rider in that he's an inventor and a scientist and applies that passion to his creations, even though the source of his power comes from somewhere not strictly scientific.

What the fuck do you want from me, cunt? Just explain your ideal science Rider. That's all I want. I'm not saying Build is perfect. Hell, I'm not even defending the quality of the show so far. Just fucking tell me what you think Build is potentially taking away from you by existing.
>>
>>15858065
Is this Bionic Commando's reboot, but for kids?

>>15858466
At this point you have to wonder why they bother, really. Why not just eliminate the middleman and just have them be Riders that have powers for no particular reason?
>>
>>15858499
because you can actually invent a cellphone that can turn into a giant motorcycle?
fuck off
>>
>>15858478
As far as scientists without any funding is concerned, I think he fits the bill.
"Scientist" in Rider is usually just used to justify them being able to create their own/others' shit anyway.
That's essentially how Ryoma and Krim/Banno were. I don't think they ever did anything scientific aside from being in from of a computer half of the time.
>>
>>15858499
By this logic the G3 suit was shit out of thin-air because all the r&d was offscreen.
>>
>>15858507
Not to mention, isn't it implied Sento does... or at least DID legitimate science before all of this Pandora shit went down? Sure, we don't know much about him yet. But he probably had, like, an actual university position or some shit before all this, one would think. He's what, almost 30?
>>
>>15858500
>. It's basic, but he's still a science Rider in that he's an inventor and a scientist and applies that passion to his creations, even though the source of his power comes from somewhere not strictly scientific.
See thats all I want from this, but this is what Build *fails* to deliver.
He's more a self styled nerd than anything he does showing us that he is/should be one.
They are just throwing formulas and colorful liquids at the wall and saying this has a science theme.
I could take a genius theme, honestly, but everything we're getting so far is informed and has nothing to with his gimmick or the plot at hand. If you subtract him being a "Scientist" from the show just a generic genius, what does it lose? Absolute nothing.

It doesn't cut anything from me, but whats more worrisome is what it cuts from itself.
>>
File: coolstory.jpg (169KB, 1276x711px) Image search: [Google]
coolstory.jpg
169KB, 1276x711px
>>15858499
>He doesn't even know how the powersource runs nor shows any interest in finding out
>nor shows any interest in finding out
did you not actually watch the show
also it is only on ep 2, you sure know everything you know about the guy
>>
>>15858507
That is part of the problem, I suppose. We'll never get something fun or proper because we'll be getting things like >>15858501 says.

Watered down bullshit because they couldn't be assed to care/write it properly.

>>15858513
>By this logic the G3 suit was shit out of thin-air because all the r&d was offscreen.
By that logic Emu was a scientist because he created Mighty Brothers.
>>
>>15858530
You need to pay more attention: the powersource to his machine is his roommate.
He was very disinterested in her and instead glorified his machine that users a source(her) he does not understand nor claim to want to.

Try giving it a watch.
>>
>>15858525
>If you subtract him being a "Scientist" from the show just a generic genius, what does it lose?
His qualifications to study the Pandora Box as a dangerous artifacted held in possession by a research development group highlighted in the first episode?
>>
>>15858548
He wasn't qualified becuase he was a scientist, he's qualified because he's a genius(and, as I pointed out, that would work far better in this context).

He remembers nothing about his past, you see, so he's running on intellect. It was vague so I don't blame you for missing it.
>>
>>15858479
>That is how they are using the science angle.
>science is all trial and error
the fuck?
>>
>>15858555
You think he built all of this shit without scientific knowledge? Without the know-how to experiment and apply these alien chemicals to turn himself into a fucking super hero?

What even is this raw, baseless intellect you're talking about? How can you be a genius without knowing things? He's creative and knows science. That's what makes him a genius.
>>
What the absolute fuck was with the editing on the giant robot monster fight? The second he lands a hit on the head it just fades out to another scene?
>>
>>15858417
A more appropriate comparison would be what Gaim had to do with the warring states era.
>>
>>15858570
I mean, pretty much every main character is an allegory for a historical figure. History repeats itself, is kind of the basic theme that connects Helheim and the Sengoku parallels.
>>
>>15858567
>You think he built all of this shit without scientific knowledge?
There you go! You found the plothole!
>>15858567
>How can you be a genius without knowing things?
The gigantic IQ they pointed out in the trailer? You realize that isn't entirely measured by what you know, correct?
Is every old person a genius now?
>>
File: coolstory.png (1MB, 1279x714px) Image search: [Google]
coolstory.png
1MB, 1279x714px
>>15858544
>he does not understand nor claim to want to
because the scene we see is the first time they have ever met or interacted?
you sure gathered everything you need to know so soon
>>
>>15858570
because professor warring made their warring drivers
>>
>>15858578
>I mean, pretty much every main character is an allegory for a historical figure.
That did Jacksquat in relation to history or the period itself outside their names.
>>
>>15858583
>I say a thing
>you post a thing that proves me right to call me wrong
What?
>>
>>15858583
>because the scene we see is the first time they have ever met or interacted?
No but it's another prime example of them wasting the gimmick because he doesn't even show interest when this could have been a defining character moment.
>>
>>15858570
>>15858587
The idea with Gaim in relation to warring states (made blatantly obvious in the first scene) is the whole multiple faction fighting set up.

And aside from that there were the smaller references, of course, like someone with half of Mitsuhide's name being a traitor of someone who got to wear armor based on Nobunaga's.
>>
>>15858605
>The idea with Gaim in relation to warring states (made blatantly obvious in the first scene) is the whole multiple faction fighting set up.
The first scene they promptly forgot and relegated to bullshit penalty universe for fruitwaifu, yes.

It's an apt example of Rider wasting a big gimmick.
>>
Are they trying to make Kiriya close to Sheldon Cooper?
>>
>>15858582
>There you go! You found the plothole!
Except he clear fucking has scientific knowledge. Because he built them. That was my point, you asshole.

Jesus, I'm done. Your arguments are so fucking unsubstantiated.
>inb4 haha, no u! right back at you!
I don't even have my own side in this argument. It just want you to back up your retarded ass claims.
>>
>>15858593
>>15858603
he just made hedgehog, that is his 5, 6th bottle?
so he has done this multiple times already, he build the damn machine so he would have had to work with Misora to come up with it to begin with
what makes you think he was never interested in her powers or how it worked? Wouldn't he had to have experiment with her in order to build the damn thing to begin with?
Do you need everything shown and spelled out to you?
Where did he get that toast? The show didn't show him toast it?
>>
>>15858609
That's what happens when the writer didn't want to have that scene and was forced to put it in.
>>
>>15858621
Yes, you found the plothole. I don't see how this is any less true because he has fucking amnesia. You can grasp at straws all you want but you just pointed out a big flaw in the series.
>Your arguments are so fucking unsubstantiated.
Just because you don't have any ground to stand on doesn't make this any less valid.

>>15858624
>>15858624
>what makes you think he was never interested in her powers or how it worked? Wouldn't he had to have experiment with her in order to build the damn thing to begin with?
>Do you need everything shown and spelled out to you?
What makes you so sure he did any of thins? It's not a matter of having things spelled it's a matter of not giving shit writing a pass because it lines up with my magical fanfiction world.
>Where did he get that toast?
The supermarket? What does this have to do with anything?
>>
>>15858609
>The first scene they promptly forgot and relegated to bullshit penalty universe for fruitwaifu, yes.
Eh, the first scene itself didn't happen, but we still got faction fighting as a strong basis during the entire show.
>>
>>15858621
So he makes a valid claim and then you call him a retard because you don't agree?
>>15858641
I believe he's trying to say to use your imagination, which on some things I can agree with, but the toast comparison was pretty weak.
>>
>>15858641
>What makes you so sure he did any of thins?
what makes you so sure he didn't?
we are basing both our assumptions on what, 2 episodes?

He made it clear that it was his technology that lets her tap into her "mysterious" powers to make those bottles so obviously he had to have made it to use her powers to begin with

Are you really suggesting that they have to have real world explanations on how this magic shit works?
>>
>>15858644
So it's not applicable to warring states, but rather anything that has fighting factions?
Like nothing they did after the early arc really screamed warring states.

>>15858650
>So he makes a valid claim and then you call him a retard because you don't agree?
Nobody but that one guy is trying to argue Build is using his gimmick well. Neither of them is explaining anything to be fair.
>>
>>15858611
Bikeboy died last show, we don't have a Kiriya.
>>
>>15858660
Kiriyu*
>>
>>15858650
He's literally saying he isn't a scientist. Which is actually 100% objectively false. And yet somehow acknowledging that he clearly is one, given the fact that he's created all of these inventions using his scientific knowledge, is fan fiction headcanon? I mean, what the fuck anon? How are you even defending him?
>>
Bandai wants to make some money.
There, now everybody fucking shut up.
>>
>>15858669
That's the argument for every show ever. Can you blame us for wanting a cohesive plot each time?
>>
>>15858656
No but you seem to be suggesting that for them use a gimmick it has to be 100% actual factual.

I am merely talking about what the show has given me thus far, and if it changes good on it I'm not here trying to slander Build. The problem is that thus far, and especially an intro to the entire character, they have done a poor job incorporating the gimmick in general.

Evidence is stronger that this didn't happen because, at this time, there would be some major plotholes if it did and I don't see why my own headcanon should be taken as some sort of magical fact.
>>
>>15858667
Becuase they outright stated he lost 20 years of memory, and this would include his education.
His claim of "genius" fits far better because being a genius is not about what you know but your capacity to learn and ability to apply it(which is what this would be). Nothing he's done is amazingly science-y but everything he's done lines up with the generic plotline of being a genius gives you superpowers.
>>
>/krg/ forgets they are watching a Japanese children show
>>
>>15858659
>So it's not applicable to warring states, but rather anything that has fighting factions?
I mean, that was how they sold the "warring states" set up in the first place for Gaim. There was no samurai tradition, spirit samurai powers or anything like that, the comparison came from the multiple factions set up, which that 1st scene demonstrated visually with the colored groups, even if it doesn't really fit into the story.

And, yeah, I liked it. Compared to other uses of Sengoku themed by other shows, like Samurai Troopers or Battle Spirits Burning Soul, where it was just about using the "powers" or names of historical figures but the actual plot didn't attempt to follow a "warring states" structure at all, Gaim's use of it to promote a multiple faction based set up was a good use of the theme.
>>
>>15858667
>He's literally saying he isn't a scientist.
So explain how he is
>>15858650
>So he makes a valid claim and then you call him a retard because you don't agree?
The problem is he's the dull sort of person this gimmick is made for. Just throw some math at the screen and use some colorful liquids and you can 100% fool the masses into thinking hes a scientist.
They are the majority and that means that, yes, we're going to have a shitty non scientist as our token science rider. Wasting their gimmicks is nothing new and I don't see why it's an issue. Literally only that one guy is denying this.
>>
>>15858675
Yes.
>>
what happened today, there's 200 posts in a sht thread and i don't feel like reading them all
>>
>>15858678
>He was very disinterested in her and instead glorified his machine that users a source(her) he does not understand nor claim to want to.

It doesn't make sense to make that claim because of that one interaction in ep 1 when you don't actually know that to be the case
He was more interested in what bottle the smash energy made sure but it wasn't his first rodeo
>>
>>15858685
But they also outright show him drawing out and solving long equations. And even incorporating these equations into his attacks just for fun. That alone should tell you his scientific education wasn't wiped clean. Which isn't a plot hole - it's established literally from the start. He knows nothing about himself, but clearly retains his concept and understanding of physics.
>>
>>15858701
Doubts that Build is gonna be the next Wizaghost
>>
>>15858693
>Gaim's use of it to promote a multiple faction based set up was a good use of the theme.
The problem is that Gaim didn't do that. Does this make Ryuki based on the warring states because it had multiple factions?

The problem is there were no factions int he sense of the warring states or anything related to them. They just superficially used some names and gave them rough samurai motifs in the case of Gaim/Zangetsu. Exactky like Samurai Troopers in that sense.
>>
>>15858701
Faggots expect too much from episode 2 of an annual episodic toy commercial and forgot to turn their brains off.
>>
>>15858695
What the fuck is your definition of scientist? He uses his scientific expertise to create new inventions. What is that not good enough?
>>
>>15858706
The problem is that the first episode literally sets the tone for a character. It doesn't matter if the character had done it before offscreen in your headcanon, he didn't do it here in the audience's first introduction to him.
>>15858707
>But they also outright show him drawing out and solving long equations.
So, once agian, generic genius things that have nothing to do with his history? If I'm "using my imagination" it's not hard to think he picked this up post amnesia, especially because amnesia itself would point to that.
>He knows nothing about himself, but clearly retains his concept and understanding of physics.
You found the plothole. Yes.
>>
If Sento doing equations, showing off his inventions, incorporating equations into his move set, likes experimenting with his creations is not enough then I hope people had the same problems with Emu last year.
>>
>>15858722
Except he has yet to show any scientific expertise, he has merely shown signs of being a genius.
Is every genius a scientist?

My definition of scientist isn't the issue, but rather yours is far too lax.
>>
>>15858624
>where did he get that toast
Under rated post
>>
>>15858730
>then I hope people had the same problems with Emu last year.
Why? He was claimed to like video games and be a medical intern. He did both.
>>
>>15858727
>had done it before offscreen in your headcanon
done what off screen?
sounds like you are the one with all the head canon since you are the one claiming he doesn't care about her powers and what not

you seem like you know their whole relationship when the girl pretty much immediately fell asleep after making the bottle
>>
>>15858737
He's a scientist the same way Emu was a doctor in episode one, or Drive a cop, or Eiji a bum, or W a Detective and Fuckboy, or Fourze a high schooler, or Wizard a bum, or Gaim a bum, or Ghost a buddhist bum
>>
>>15858737
Live with it. As much as you try to forget it, this is a show for babs. You were never going to get what you wanted.
>>
So the Build shitpost will be "Sento is not a scientist"?
>>
>>15858745
Well, we learned his love of video games was lost as he matured, but only Parad kept it alive. A bit different
>>
>>15858746
>you seem like you know their whole relationship when the girl pretty much immediately fell asleep after making the bottle
What does his relationship with the girl have to do with anything?
He showed no interest in a scene that was meant to be his defining character moment as a "Scientist."
You can headcanon all you want but this is how they wanted to present him to the audience, on screen, as an actual occurrence.
>>
>>15858745
Emu on the video game aspect was extremely superficial in that it was really on something that the M side of his personality did. Actual Emu was barely interested in that. The doctor aspect was the most prominent aspect of him.
>>
>>15858755
>employed by research institute to be a scientist
hur dur he is so not a scientist because I said so!
>>
>>15858752
Care to explain then? Because those people were actually shown doing things that engaged their fields, rather than just "intellect makes you a wizard" like Build is doing.
>>
>>15858712
>Does this make Ryuki based on the warring states because it had multiple factions?
But Ryuki didn't do that.

>The problem is there were no factions int he sense of the warring states or anything related to them.
There were multiple factions with changing allegiances, in-fighting, betrayals, eventually uniting into two large groups while leading to the final battle.

Ryuki wasn't anything like that so I don't see why you even brought it up, and neither was Samurai Troopers.

Ryuki pretty much only had two groups, the people willing to help Shinji and then Alternative's towards the ending. Everyone else was just by themselves as individuals. And Samurai Troopers/Ronin Warriors was pretty much just heroes vs villains.
>>
>>15858727
>You found the plothole. Yes.
Different parts of the brain, dumbass. There are countless cases of amnesia where subjects are still able to read, write, and solve maths.
And even if he did pick up his understanding of maths post-amnesia, so what? He's an expert enough in the field already, enough to where he can apply his knowledge to invent fucking incredible feats of technology. How is he NOT a scientist? That's a better fucking question.
>>
>>15858755
>doesn't understand what a scientist is
>claims he is one because he says so while calling the other poster wrong for having this same logic
>>
>>15858758
actually the opposite
what they want to present is that he is a curious person since he couldn't wait to find out what bottle was made, it can't be more clear since they do that hair thing, whenever there is thing that he is very interested about his hair pops up
I guess if you can't grasp his curious nature (fitting for a scientist) that they pretty much beat people over the head with then you are a loss cause
You can headcanon all you want about how he doesn't care about power sources or whatever
>>
Why does Kamen Rider attract some many autists?
>>
>>15858773
>and neither was Samurai Troopers.
Aplogies for not being clear, I was expressing sorrow that Gaim was just as superficial in the same way: the only thing it had to do with the warring states were names and varies rider armors.

>>15858773
>Ryuki pretty much only had two groups, the people willing to help Shinji and then Alternative's towards the ending
Just like Gaim had people either with Kouta or against Kouta? I mean the Overlord really quashed any potential this had, but they had forgotten about it long before.
>>
>>15858777
>He's an expert enough in the field already, enough to where he can apply his knowledge to invent fucking incredible feats of technology.
What field? How does solving equations and weaponizing unknown spoop powers make you a scientist? Is every super intelligent person magically a scientist to you?

>>15858789
>I guess if you can't grasp his curious nature (fitting for a scientist) that they pretty much beat people over the head with then you are a loss cause
So we're back to fanfiction now. If he was really that curious he'd have pressed the issue there, said he'd back to it/been more occupied with the model.
You can't blame me because you picked up on something that wasnt there/something they botched delivering.
>>
>>15858789
More fitting for a genius.
Seriously what about this entire thing screams scientist to you?
>>
>>15858778
sci·en·tist
/ˈsīən(t)əst/
noun
a person who is studying or has expert knowledge of one or more of the natural or physical sciences.

He has expert knowledge enough to conceptualize and engineer the physical and chemical attributes of a belt capable of combining alien materials into a suit of armor. He is studying the properties of this material by learning how different substances interact with each other when combined.

What is the definition of scientist in this arbitrary fanction/headcanon world you live in?
>>
>>15858273
First five and last five episodes always go much heavier on the CGI than the middle of the show, with a few other spikes of higher budget around the time of major form debuts.
>>
>>15858789
It's been a while, Pedro.
>>
File: Build episode 1.png (746KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Build episode 1.png
746KB, 1280x720px
I really don't understand this "He's not a scientist" argument. I really fucking don't. For one thing, in universe, Sento really only assumes he was a physicist. Other than that, I'm not sure what else the show had to do in that first episode, not to mention this where he does equations to figure out his plan of attack and swaps forms with intent.

>>15858811
>What field?
A physicist. Which is a scientist who specializes in physics? Why is this a thing?
>>
File: coolstory.png (2MB, 1279x717px) Image search: [Google]
coolstory.png
2MB, 1279x717px
>>15858828
>>15858811
seems like a scientist to me
>>
>>15858835
>a person who is studying or has expert knowledge of one or more of the natural or physical sciences.
So yer just proving me right with dictionary definitions now?
>>15858835
>What is the definition of scientist in this arbitrary fanction/headcanon world you live in?
If I had to say one part:
>He has expert knowledge
There? Your own headcanon right there?
>>
>>15858799

With Gaim there was the initial silly Beat Rider stuff. Then there was their varied reactions to Yggdrazil's reveal as an active player, with Yggdrazil itself as another faction. Then Ryoma's group inside Yggdrazil plotting a coup on the organization and Takatora, alongside Micchy betraying Kouta as a name reference. And even with the Overlords you get Reddue's conspiring with/manipulating Micchy. It's only after everything else is over that it just becomes Kouta vs Kaito.
>>
>>15858839
More importantly, how the fuck does this affect the series? If you are gonna argue semantics don't do it on a Japanese toy commercial
>>
>>15858843
>He doesn't have expert knowledge
And that's your headcanon, got it
>>
>>15858839
>>15858840
Except this is signs of him being a genius, nothing here points to him being a scientist: that's the problem.
>>
>>15858847
>le Japanese toy commercial argument
Fuck off to KR Wikia.
>>
>>15858846
So what yer trying to say is that any show with multiple, scheming, factions is a shoutout to the warring states era?
>>
>>15858850
Care to explain?
You pointed out a headcanon "fact" that we have no basis for, while I pointed out a plothole.

If you can't understand the difference that would explain this breakdown in communication we seem to be having.
>>
File: whatlfuv7.gif (4MB, 627x278px) Image search: [Google]
whatlfuv7.gif
4MB, 627x278px
>building a transformation device and a machine that amplifies martian alchemy doesn't make you a scientist
>>
>>15858855
>Thinking too hard on a children's show
>>
>>15858843
>Despite all evidence, I'm right! HAHA! Got 'em! Look at how right I am!
>>
>>15858872
>yet for some reason this was also similar to the plot in Kamen Rider Wizard
>>
>>15858869
What doesn't make him an expert?
>>
>>15858852
Except that he factually designed all of the Build tech. Something that would be fucking impossible without knowledge of science.
>>
>>15858875
Can I get some evidence? I'm speaking from things taken from the show itself, while the other anon is trying to apply their own headcanon logic to why this plothole exists.

The show literally never, at any point, said what he claims it's saying.
>>
>>15858889
Thats why it's called a plothole, yes.
>>
>>15858891
What plothole?
>>
Alright now to drop some real facts.
Dark Kabuto isn't actually a worm.
Wataru isn't a fangire.
Kenzaki doesn't actually turn into a joker undead at the end of Blade.
>>
>>15858891
>>15858835
>He has expert knowledge enough to conceptualize and engineer the physical and chemical attributes of a belt capable of combining alien materials into a suit of armor.

How is that not evidence? What the fuck anon? Why are you so insistent?
>>
>>15858891
The show also didn't show me where he got his toast
You think he got it from the market? Nice headcanon bro
>>
>>15858852
But it's really not a problem. He is a physicist. That is a scientist. What is the thing that is Sento has been doing in the first two episodes? Right. Physics shit. It's not that complicated.
>>
>>15858875
>>15858872
>>15858850
>>15858839

The level of samefagging is getting kinda sad in here.
>>
>>15858861
Not really, since that can happen without being related to referencing the Warring States era, but in Gaim's case the multiple faction set up (alongside the suit design of some Riders) was openly advertised to be the Warring States aspect of the show.
>>
>>15858898
See: >>15858889
>>
File: Fuck off.png (5KB, 396x139px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck off.png
5KB, 396x139px
>>15858910
Actually fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>15858920
Do you understand what a plot hole is, anon?
>>
>>15858792
This is one of the most autistic threads I've ever seen. Bravo.
>>
>>15858913
Exactly. Openly advertising and then forgetting about it 14 episodes is wasting a gimmick.
>>
>>15858920
How is him building all the technology in the show a plothole?
>>
File: youcaughtme.png (3KB, 352x85px) Image search: [Google]
youcaughtme.png
3KB, 352x85px
>>15858910
Ok. You win.
>>
File: PAUSEing internally.jpg (123KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
PAUSEing internally.jpg
123KB, 500x500px
>>15858894
>Show: He was able to design this shit because he's a scientist.
>You: But he's not a scientist!
>Show: Sento is a scientist.
>You: PLOT HOLE!!!!!
>>
>>15858930
Because that would mean he would have previous knowledge in the "field" of the Smash while the series says he doesn't remember jackshit.
>>
File: coolstory.png (103KB, 645x1151px) Image search: [Google]
coolstory.png
103KB, 645x1151px
>>15858944
I wasn't even going to respond but that's pretty sad
>>
>>15858945
Except that's incorrect.
The show gives the explanation that he has a high IQ and could do this becuase he's a genius.
The plothole comes in where he has no memory of the past 20 years of his life yet can, somehow, magically design this shit.

It's not that hard, anon.
>>
>>15858954
Two minutes in MS paint did you well eh, samefag?
>>15858950
>Because that would mean he would have previous knowledge in the "field" of the Smash while the series says he doesn't remember jackshit.
He doesn;t need to remember shit the Smash showed up at the time he lost his memory, dumbass.
>>
>>15858961
>>15858777
>>
>>15858970
Once again, you cannot take that anon's headcanon as fact when the series has shown nothing to back it up.
>>
>>15858961
>Sento can't learn new shit
You are right anon, he isn't a genius, he's retarded
>>
>>15858969
Is this what you have been reduced to now? Claiming people you are arguing against are samefags?
nice headcanon
>>
ITS FUCKING EPISODE 2 WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU AUTIST ARGUING ABOUT PLOTHOLES
>>
>>15858975
But that leads to the argument that he's more a genius than any sort of scientist, which takes us back to them making poor use of the gimmick.

>>15858977
That isn't me, in fact I think hes against me but I don't speak shitpost.
>>
>>15858973
Because that's how fucking amnesia works. Memories are a different part of the Brain than general knowledge. Plus, he's been with nascita for a year, he could also have relearned it all.

>inb4 headcanon
>>
>>15858973
Except that it's an actual fact that he HAS designed all of these things, and therefore has the capability to. That is evidence anon.
>>
>>15858991
Yes, and him having the capacity IS the plothole since he shouldn't have the ability.
>>15858990
>Plus, he's been with nascita for a year, he could also have relearned it all.
>>15858990
>>inb4 headcanon
Well shit you can see the future.
>>
How come Sento can speak japanese if he has amnesia?
How come he can ride a bike?

This show makes no sense, dropped.
>>
Wasn't he hired as a research scientist in episode 1?
Despite what he may have been before his amnesia, he is definitely a scientist now employment wise
We are explicitly shown this in the show so fuck all ya all headcanons
>>
>>15858988
He could have used his knowledge in science combined with the new shit he learned to build his shit
>Working as a physicist isn't being a scientist
>inb4 headcanon
Episode 2
>>
Does anyone else think that Dan isn't a game designer? We don't even see him design any games! He's just smacking his fingers on the keyboard of an unplugged computer!
>>
>>15859003
So you're just ignoring facts now, huh?
>>15858990
>>15858777
Just because you don't fucking understand amnesia doesn't make this a plothole.
>>
>>15859010
Seems more like a genius to me
>>
>>15859004
>How come he can ride a bike?
Japanese is for the sake of the audience but I can give you that one. It's like how all aliens magically speak the show's language.

>>15858991
So how does this make him a scientist?
>>
>>15859023
>It's like how all aliens magically speak the show's language.
You almost reached self-awareness
>>
>>15859007
>Despite what he may have been before his amnesia, he is definitely a scientist now employment wise
I can give you that, yes. But for the sake of his gimmick and his plot he's not using the scientist gimmick.
He's just a Kamen Rider that has scientist as his day job.
>>15859010
Didn't we see him design Mighty Action X and unveil it?
>>
>>15859010
How the heck does he make Mighty Action X and all of those Gashats then?
>>
>>15859030
>>15859029
He wasn't doing that shit in episode 2
>>
>>15859029
>>15859030
It's an unresolved plot hole.
>>
>>15859029
>Didn't we see him design Mighty Action X and unveil it?
The only games were ever saw him design were various gashats, Mighty Action X was made before the series began.
>>15859018
No I'm ignoring headcanon that has no facts behind it.
>>
>>15859030

That's a plothole of ex-aid, obviously.
>>
>>15859034
I don't see how, mostly because Dan was shown having the needed skills and actually doing his job. Gashats actually did and Genm popped out a fucking video game pipe due to a live mechanic he designed.

>>15859023
>So how does this make him a scientist?
Thats the problem. Nothing he's done yet makes him out to be a scientist, just the pre-release material.
>>
>>15859027
Almost. But not quite. Even when he does realize he's a fucking idiot though, he won't actually admit it.
>>
>>15859036
>tells you about how amnesia works irl
>hurr durr headcanon
>>
>>15859010
Thats actually a similar problem to whats happening with Build right now: Rider has never given a shit about making things proper.

The difference was Dan had more to him while Build is hyped as being a scientist but shows none of the traits.
>>
>>15859046
>Thats the problem. Nothing he's done yet makes him out to be a scientist, just the pre-release material.
Read this sentence again, very slowly
>>
>>15859050
>missing the point this hard
>>15859027
So when has a rider's gimmick ever been the amazing ability to speak japanese? You can accuse me of shitposting all you want but until you can come up with something from the show to back up your opinion I don't see why I should take your word as law.
>>
>>15859060
Maybe if your points made any fucking sense to begins with, they'd be easier for everyone else to follow.
>>
>>15859055
Ok. I did. Now what was I supposed to take from this outside them disregarding the gimmick as soon as the show started?
>>
File: shouichi.png (134KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
shouichi.png
134KB, 720x480px
This guy has amnesia, but how does he know how to clean the house, plant and ride a bike? What a massive plot hole. Dropped.
>>
>>15859071
>as soon as the show started?
Nigga, episode two just aired
>>
>>15859066
I don't see how I'm making any less sense than the guy screeching about his headcanon and claiming this to be show lore.
>>15859052
>The difference was Dan had more to him while Build is hyped as being a scientist but shows none of the traits.
A better comparison would be Snipe. He has a run down clinic and a hunk of money but otherwise they really drop the entire "doctor of darkness" thing he had going down early on.
>>
>>15859074
>>15859010
>All these people angry their head canon was proven wrong so lets deflect to other series.
>>15859077
>A better comparison would be Snipe. He has a run down clinic and a hunk of money but otherwise they really drop the entire "doctor of darkness" thing he had going down early on.
Nobody that isnt a shitposter is trying to argue this hasn't been a problem before, but it's just more blatant because it's a main rider now.
>>
What are some /krg/ approved Geniuses?
>>
File: Crazy Dan.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Crazy Dan.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
>>15859077
>>15859089
>these people actually believe the fact that Sento is a scientist is headcanon
This is golden. Prepare to be a /krg/ meme for the rest of the year, faggots.
>>
>>15859095
Kouta.
He uses Lockseeds so good that he must be a genius.
>>
>He thinks anyone is taking his ramblings seriously
>He doesn't realize we are laughing at him
>He will reply to me about how he is not butthurt and I am the real angry man here instead of the one throwing an autistic fit because of a word
>>
>>15859097
You are putting words into my mouth.
The problem is that he hasn't shown any signs of being a scientist as of this point, outside of his dayjob, and people are grapsing at straws trying to claim they're handling this well.
>>
Is this going to be the first SHT thread ever to make autosage?
>>
File: The_Laughing_Cow.jpg (16KB, 271x339px) Image search: [Google]
The_Laughing_Cow.jpg
16KB, 271x339px
>>15859097
I'm excited now, to be honest. I haven't had this much fun in ages.
>>
>>15859103
I'm laughing at all sides of this.
Him for banging his head in the wall against closed minded people, the anons that think build is using his gimmick well, and the shitposters that will meme this for a year
>>
>>15859107
>trying to claim they're handling this well
who?
you are pretty much the other person who has the character all figured out by episode 2
>>
>>15859107
Go on. This just keeps getting better. Keep it up and you'll officially become Build's version of Maurice, anon.
>>
>>15859109
>first
How many of these threads have you been to, son?
>>
>>15859113
>Him for banging his head in the wall against closed minded people,
lol
>>15859107
Keep talking anon, I haven't finished my popcorn
>>
>>15859110
I must admit I'm having fun myself as well. We've not had conversation this excited for like 4 years. Will you guys debate every week?
>>15859097
Build botching his scientist gimmick inst headcanon, bro.
>>
>>15859109
Yup, we've hit autosage. Good job, shitposter-kun. Look forward to next thread.
>>
>>15859107
You are going to have one dedicated shitposter that is just going to shitpost you for having an opinion. Don't worry too much about it.
>>
>>15859107
>outside of his dayjob
That's what makes him a scientist, he is literally employed solely to use scientific knowledge to figure out the box, whether or not he acts like young frankenstein outside of the job or not doesn't change that because he's also a genius.
>>
>>15859131
Don't you have arguments to debunk instead of samefagging?
>>
>>15859126
I'm kind of confused at this point, which one is the shitposter?
Like we have one guy claiming that genius is how much you know, one that thinks everything is canon, and one autist trying to claim Dan wasn't a game designer.

ONE shitposter is a bit of a stretch at this point.
>>
>>15859119
Since Fourze, so not that long in the grand scheme of things, but I don't remember it ever hitting the bump limit for the SHT. Maybe the release thread, but not this.
>>
>>15859137
The one that believes his shitposting
>>
>>15859107
Nobody is trying to claim Build is using the scientist gimmick well. Pay attention: we've also talked about various other series wasting things. We get it.
What we don't get is why this suddenly matters now?
>>
>>15859144
If you believe it I don't think the intention is shitposting. If anything the stock/meme responses are the shitposting
>>15859137
This is basically two artists ramming each other with their heads, both of them apparently can see the future and know how Build will end. Just enjoy the ride.
>>
>>15859123
>excited
Hilariously retarded is more apt.
>>
>>15859123
I understand the argument that the show is botching its gimmick but saying Sento is not a scientist because of it is fucking stupid. It's literally his job.

>>15859137
It is us. All of us. We are all the shitposters.
>>
>>15859145
Because according to the laws dictated by John Toei, no main Rider from this point onward is allowed to do sciency shit for some reason due to Build existing.
>>
File: JUICY.jpg (519KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JUICY.jpg
519KB, 1280x720px
Is this a scientist?
>>
>>15859133
The problem is that he's not a scientist kamen rider and using his gimmick, he's merely a kamen rider that also works as a scientist.
Drive's police duties, for example, were a large part of his theme and plot.
>>15859137
I believe they mean me. Anybody that doesn't bend over backwards to swallow the plotholes of a new show is a shitposter now.
>>
>>15859161
That's just your headcanon.
>>
>>15859151
>I understand the argument that the show is botching its gimmick but saying Sento is not a scientist because of it is fucking stupid. It's literally his job.
Thats just memesters trying to derail the topic.
The problem is that his scientist job has very little to do with his kamen rider job outside some superficial math they throw in to try and force this.
>>
>>15859167
>implying this being my headcanon isn't your headcanon
Ok.
>>
>>15859161
>The problem is that he's not a scientist kamen rider and using his gimmick, he's merely a kamen rider that also works as a scientist.
>Drive's police duties, for example, were a large part of his theme and plot.
The fact that he's only a Kamen Rider in the first place because of his scientific expertise and the fact that the government has only consulted him because he's a genius physicist are irrelevant to the plot?
>>
>>15859161
You'll get your scientist rider eventually, man.
There's already been what, five police riders and 2 scientist riders? The stars will eventually align to the thing you want out of a character, Sento just isn't it.
>>
>>15859158
Is that the new gummy commercial?

Also I can understand the not a scientist thing but repeating it to the same people is going to get you labeled a shitposter, anon.
>>
>>15859176
Found the plothole. Yes.
>>
>>15859182
I still want to know what the fuck this anon actually wants. I'm actually interested in what his ideal "science Rider" is but he's refused to actually tell me.
>>
>>15859182
I understand that but it's still a shame, they could have had some real fun with this.
>>15859180
What scientific expertise? He was hired by the government because he was a genius, and outside of his generic "Genius can do anything" plot theres very little of anything involved with him being a scientist.
Nominally, yes, but in action? Not at this time.
>>
>>15859192
You could say that of both sides in this argument. While he has yet to say what he actually wants, nobody has actually proved him wrong either. It's just WARRING OPINIONS because everybody is retarded tonight.
>>
>>15859196
>they could have had some real fun with this
Fucking TELL ME what you want already.
>>
>>15859204
Only when you tell me why this is what I should want. No matter I say yer going to call me a retard, so please. Enlighten me.
>>
>>15859196
His profession is literally centered around researching the properties of the Pandora Box. It's also impossible to create something like a transformation belt without partaking in a scientific process.
>>
>>15859208
No, I'm not. I legitimately want to know. It will help me understand where you're coming from, because right now I don't really grasp what the fuck you're on about.
>>
>>15859211
>It's also impossible to create something like a transformation belt without partaking in a scientific process.
Yet they stated he lost 20 years of memory.
In the context of Kamen Rider people without scientific prowess have done this because GENIUS.
>>
>>15859208
>Build isn't what a scientist rider ought to be!!
what should a scientist rider be?
>tell me why I should like build

wat
>>
>>15859213
See, I want to understand where you're coming from as well but you just seem deadset against that?
>>
>>15859217
>In the context of Kamen Rider people without scientific prowess have done this because GENIUS.
Nice headcanon. Literally nobody's ever said this.
>>
>>15859219
He disagrees so adamantly that I want to see his opinion on this. Maybe I missed something?
Instead he seems to be deflecting because he doesn't actually have any other point other than disliking mine. Before I further engage I want to know what he's on about.
>>
>>15859221
Oh my god. Fucking. Tell. Me. Stop derailing.
>>
>>15859223
Shitposters like you aren't helping
>>15859232
I can agree Build is using it's gimmick in a shit way but how would this better me done? Mixture of various chemicals? Elements?
They could start with the formulas being relevan.t
>>
>>15859236
Says the guy derailing me. You tell me and i'll tell you, otherwise you can just go your own way and I'm going to assume you're shitposting.
>>
File: Technologist, not Scientist.jpg (134KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Technologist, not Scientist.jpg
134KB, 1366x768px
>>15859217
He's hasn't lost every single memory he had though.
The show even throws this in your face in an awkward moment where the cafe owner asks him if he's made any progress on remembering more stuff.
It's pretty obvious that his aptitude to invent things via science wasn't affected.
But that's probably just my headcanon
>>
>>15859249
>He's hasn't lost every single memory he had though.
I'm not contesting he has, but nothing he's done so far has shown him to be a scientist.
Inventing things alone does not make you a scientist, and i've even seen one guy trying to arguing the process of trial and error makes you a scientist.
I am merely expressing disappoint that he is doing vaguely genius things rather than vaguely scientific things.
>>
He's an inventor, not a scientist.
>>
>>15859247
I asked you first and you've been avoiding it from the start. What do you want from me? I never said Build was handling the theme well. I never implied it couldn't be done better. However from the very start all I've wanted to know is how YOU would do it, seeing as you're dissatisfied.

I don't have anything else to say. Now fucking tell me about your ideal science Rider, anon. Go on. Get this fucking over with.
>>
>>15859254
I can dig that.
Hopefully the plot will change this as time goes on(but I can totes see why you'd fear that at this moment).
Give it a chance and watch with us. And for the love of all that you pray to keep posting, this thread was amazingly retarded/fun.
>>
Humorously enough, this might be the one instance of a Rider being so multi-faceted in his attributed character traits that nobody can agree which attribute corresponds to which facet.
>>
>>15859261
As soon as you back up your claims that Build is everything a science rider should be. Unless i've mistake you for another anon at this point.

Also scrolling up would do you well.
>>
>>15859266
I just hope it's not another Phillip
>>
>>15859267
>As soon as you back up your claims that Build is everything a science rider should be
Never even implied any of this. And I still haven't seen you outline the themes and gimmicks your own perfect science Rider would have. I'm still waiting.
>>
>>15859267
>As soon as you back up your claims that Build is everything a science rider should be
Literally who said that? Not that anon, but I don't recall and I'm legitimately curious.
>>
>>15859267
>I never said Build was handling the theme well
the fuck, pretty sure he isn't the same person
I like how you are still deflecting though
>>
>>15859266
You know that might be a lot of what my problem is. Rather than it not being there, they're just doing a shit job of showing it/it's been overshadowed by everything else?
>>
>>15859254
>Inventing things alone does not make you a scientist
When the things he's invented directly incorporate physically and chemically scientific attributes it does.
>>
Build is the smartest Heisei but also the last heisei, so for all we know the next rider could look like an expanding brain image.
>>
>>15859272
I still don't see what my own "perfect" rider has to do with. Something doesn't need to specifically cater to me, it just needs to use it's own gimmick and not ignore/overshadow it with other things.
>>15859276
>I like how you are still deflecting though
I'm pretty sure that is the same anon, tho. If he's going to deflect me i'm going to right well return the favor. Or maybe it's backpedaling at this point it's hard to tell?
>>
>>15859283
The next Rider will shed their corporeal shackles and become a being of pure thought.
>>
Guys, stop. This is quality shitposting going to waste that could be expanded and elaborated upon in the release thread.
>>
>>15859282
So explain to me what these chemically scientific attributes are?
>>
>>15859289
>Or maybe it's backpedaling at this point it's hard to tell
>says the anon who outright said Sento wasn't a scientist at all, and has now backpedaled into admitting being a scientist is just his job
>>
>>15859296
I never said Sento wasn't a scientist, that was another anon I believe.
I'm trying to argue that nothing we've seen thus far makes Sento a scientist outside of his nominal dayjob.
Meanwhile, you tried to argue Build was toppest tier science rider and have now backed off.
>>
>>15859305
>I'm trying to argue that nothing we've seen thus far makes Sento a scientist outside of his nominal dayjob.
He's not even a scientist in his fucking dayjob. It's clear the government "job" is a ruse and he's just going to show up and "Study" but we'll never see anything involved in this.
I can be hired as a truck driver but if I don't drive a fucking truck i'm not a trucker
>>
>>15859294
Mechanical elements initiating chemical conversion in alien material allowing it to change shape and solidify, resulting in different properties and attributes. Engineering, chemistry, physics, and the understanding of math necessary to theorize and conceptualize all of this on paper.
>>
>>15859305
>Build was toppest tier science rider
I don't think literally anyone in this thread has said that.
>>
>>15859309
>He's not even a scientist in his fucking dayjob. It's clear the government "job" is a ruse and he's just going to show up and "Study" but we'll never see anything involved in this.

Seeing as the Pandora's Box is the lynchpin for the show's entire mythology. He'll probably be studying it.
>>
>>15859314
See none of this is anything other than your own interpritation of things. He's literally using a magical, mysterious, girl as the catalyst to do this.

These are abilities you have given him, not the show has given him. I can give you physics, but once again an understanding of that is generic narrative usage of genius and engineering perhaps? Outside the Build Driver most of his "Tech" seems bootlegged/jerry rigged.
>>
>>15859322
Just like a series about a Ghost would deal on the issues of life and death and a series about keeping people from despair wouldn't be monster of the week.
>>
>>15859323
>These are abilities you have given him, not the show has given him.
What the fuck? You see this shit happening. The show literally goes inside his driver to show some kind of physical conversion happening. All of which has been said to be designed by Sento.

HOW is that not enough?
>>
>>15859323
>I can give you physics
How the actual fuck is that physics? Explain to me real slowly because this is just him MAGICALLY knowing everything he needs to know under the blanket term of "Scientist" when that isn't how this fucking works.
you can apply whatever headcanon you want but he's not a scientist.
>>15859319
see: >>15858461
>>
>>15859330
Don't argue with autists
>>
>>15859330
More importantly how is that enough for you? All we know is that he has a fuckhuge IQ and that he build the driver.
Nothing about that says he has experience in any of those fields outside of the one he thought he was before his amnesia.
>>15859334
It was on his resume.
>>
>>15859334
He is a Rider that's a scientist though. That doesn't say anything about him being the best example of one. And I'm still waiting to hear what the anon's dissatisfied with him think a science Rider should be.

Am I ever going to get an answer? Or are you faggots going to keep this up literally forever?
>>
>>15859328
But the Pandora's Box is an actual tangible object, course they'll be studying it. It's not just unrealistic expectations that doesn't fit the context of modern day rider.
>>
>>15859344
As soon as you answer why Build is what you think a science rider should be. If you want to keep backpedaling thats fine but I really don't see why you want this so badly when we can both, apparently, agree it's not Build.
>>
>>15859338
>Nothing about that says he has experience in any of those fields
How fucking dense are you? How could he design such technology WITHOUT experience in those fields? He did design the belt though. Which tells us he DOES have the experience.

This is so god damn simple.
>>
>>15859350
>As soon as you answer why Build is what you think a science rider should be.
It's not. Build fucking sucks. Now tell me how you would approach a science Rider.

>>
>>15859350
>>15859338
Mental gymnastics: The posts
>>
>>15859351
Except this DOESNT say he has experience, this is a problem with the shows writing giving him skills that don't belong there.
I'm not saying the show can't possibly shed light on there but we've gotten nothing to make us thing he has that experience outside what your opinion of events tells you.
>>
>>15859353
>>15859351
>>15859323
>>15859334

You are all retarded.
>>
>>15859361
It's episode 2 of 50
>>
>>15859361
If he didn't have the experience, the belt wouldn't exist. This is basic logic.
>>
>>15859353
Ok then, if we can agree on that why don't you start: how would YOU make Build better?
>>
>>15859369
Yet the belt does exist, that isn't logic thats your take on events. Yanno what the difference is between shows and real life?
Televison can have shit writing they can't justify
>>
>>15859370
Deflecting: The post
>>
>>15859370
I don't want to make Build better. I'm fine with it sucking. You're the one disappointed you won't get another science Rider. I could care less.

So for the thousandth fucking time. Tell me about the science Rider you wish you had.
>>
>>15859366
Your face is retarded
>>
>>15859375
You can say it's deflecting all you want. but if you don't have anything intelligent to say I don't see why I should engage you.
So please, start us off.
>>
>>15859374
>Yanno what the difference is between shows and real life?
Karate bugmen aren't real
>>
This thread is retarded
>>
One of you fuckers better make sure this is the OP of the next /krg/.
>>
>>15859378
>"I-I've been found out, I better tell him to fuck off rather than answering a question"
>Implying you have anything intelligent to say
>>
>>15859379
Precisely. This is why applying your own "logic" that he should have those skills is stupid.
>>
>>15859381
That's just head canon.
>>
>>15859390
It's episode 2, anon. Why do you have to keep being reminded of this?
>>
>>15859374
>Televison can have shit writing they can't justify
And real life does?
>>15859390
Have a (you), this is the best impression of a retarded person I have seen, you managed to bait me sir
>>
>>15859384
Nice ad hominem faggot
>>
>>15859394
And if it changes in episode 3+, good on Build.
But I don't see why i should give shit writing a pass right this very second.

Build could very well end up 10/10, but once again it's not looking that way right now and the first episode alone did a horrible job of setting things up. Excuse me for being a little dubious about quality
>>
>>15859397
>muh ad hominem
>"I still can't answer a question"
>>
So are we ever going to know what the ideal scientific Rider is? What his belt, gimmick, and suit are like? How the plot perfectly relates to the themes and gimmicks? Or is anon going to continue to be a deflecting faggot, speaking out his ass with no answer to any of this?
>>
>>15859402
That's like watching half a movie and being mad they didn't explain some stuff
>>
>>15859397
I'm not going to answer him until he starts a positive discussion and I suggest you ignore him until he does that as well.
If he wants my ideal Rider he's going to have to share as well.
>>
>>15859410
well yes, shit pacing is also a detriment but comparing a series to a movie is apples to oranges
>>15859409
Start us off, sport.
>>
>>15859396
>Implying it's an impression
>>
>>15859415
Well that's like watching the first two episodes of a series and complain they didn't explain some stuff
>>
>>15859411
>H-He's the shitposter! N-Not me!
>even though I'm the one who literally ruined the thread and made a lasting /krg/ meme in the process!
>even though I'm the one prolonging this bullshit by not giving a simple answer!
>>
>>15859396
I don't see how it's bait but it's ok if we disagree. No matter what I say we're probably not going to convince each other.

Some people like to apply their own thoughts of how a show works but I prefer to remain objective, our different styles of thought just don't line up.
>>
>>15859415
>Start us off, sport.
You're the one that started this shit. You start it off.
>>
>>15859411
You have to be over 18 to post here, don't you know?
>>
>>15859426
>I prefer to remain objective
hahahahahhahaha
>>
>>15859411
You don't need to be a gourmet chef to know a meal is shit, just ignore him.
>>
>>15859426
I can see that. What might make sense to me might not make sense to you, etc...
You are kinda shit at expressing that but whatever.
>>
>>15859411
But why? I never implied I have one. I don't give a shit about a Science Rider, so why should I have to show for anything? You're the one complaining. So back up your disappointment with something you would prefer. I'm not disappointed, so I shouldn't have to.
>>
>>15859411
>positive discussion
>on 4chan. org
>on /m/ of all boards
>If he wants my ideal Rider he's going to have to share as well.
This sounds like something a 15 year old would write
>>
>>15859438
If you don't have one then I don't see why yer invested enough to care either way.
You can call it deflecting all you want but I really don't see why what I want from a science rider matters when this isn't intended for me as an audience, nor would it make Build better at what it does.

Besides, at this point I'm poking greentext guy's autism.
>>
>>15859442
That sounds like headcanon, anon.
>>
>>15859449
>autist calling others autist
You are the person upset build isn't really a science rider yet you are not willing to say what a science rider should be
autism much?
>>
>>15859449
>I really don't see why what I want from a science rider matters
Because this show shitstorm started when you complained that you'll never get a "proper" Science Rider because of built. Prompting the question: what your idea of a "proper" Science Rider? A question you've been, yes, deflecting for literal hours straight.
>>
>>15859451
You found the plothole. Yes.
>>
>>15859460
But what I want from a science rider has nothing to do this, it's them failing to deliver one in any sense of the idea(Which you seem to agree with).
Also you give me too much credit this wasn't my doing alone.
>>
>>15859464
It has literally everything to do with this, anon. Because it's the sole reason this whole thing started.
>>
>>15859470
>inb4 deflecting
>>
So what do we call him? Headc-Anon?
>>
>>15859478
Well I mean you can call me Bob, that'd do nicely.
>>15859470
No the topic was that Build wasn't a good Science Rider, which you agreed with, so why should we retread the same territory?
>>
>>15859486
No,
>Build will ruin of chances of ever getting a proper SCIENCE Rider
THAT is the topic, Headc-Anon.
>>
>>15857995
in build? again? I can get behind this
>>
>>15859498
>Headc-Anon.
Well it's not as personal as it'd like but my name has been chosen, I suppose.
Also the topic has run it's course, yes.
>>
>>15859504
It hasn't reached it's end, because you never answered the question that has been asked of you. And easy one to answer, at that.
>>
>>15859514
You can agree with that, so it has.
>>
>>15859517
No, because you might think I'm just baiting you along with shitposts. I don't know how I can convey this any more truthfully, but in reality, I sincerely want to hear your idea. The moment you answer me, all of this will be over. Don't keep this going, anon. Get it over with quickly. Like removing a Band-Aid.
>>
>>15859530
I'll make you a deal: we'll see how Build actually goes. When his Boost/Lemon/Mighty Bros/etc... shows up, and you still care, i'll let you know then.
>>
>>15859546
Why not just end this here and now? Gimme a rough outline. A taste.
>>
>>15859548
Is there anything else or does that about cover it?
>>
>>15859559
We're gonna keep going until you answer me, this thread 404s, or the thread gets annihilated by janitors before then. You buckled in?
>>
>>15859578
I could always stop responding but that just wouldn't be cricket.
>>
>>15859582
Don't be silly. I haven't gotten my answer yet, anon.
>>
File: Invincible.png (354KB, 449x342px) Image search: [Google]
Invincible.png
354KB, 449x342px
I-Is... it over?
>>
>>15859628
No
>>
>>15859628
They just got tired of arguing I guess
>>
>>15859801
More like he didn't honor his promise of hounding me until the thread died.
>>
>>15859822
Just waiting for you to post again, desu. Don't want to spam the thread with samefaggotry. Are you ready to answer yet?
>>
>>15858665
You're still wrong. Build is K-I-R-Y-U
>>
>>15859402
Watch the first two episodes of Ex-Aid again you dumb fuck, it has the exact same issues
>>
So it seems from this thread that only autistics will dislike this show because of "rule breaking" and "not muh science".
>>
>>15858173
>misora
>pandora
huh
Thread posts: 453
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.