[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been watching Kamen Rider Kabuto and I am close to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (14KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 193x261px
I've been watching Kamen Rider Kabuto and I am close to finishing it and I don't know what to watch next. Any suggestions?
>>
>>15857666
Do what I did, watch Den-O
>>
I like den-o ooo fourze w ex-aid
Did not like wizard kiva ghost gaim
See if your taste aligns with mine
>>
Build or Ryuki. That's what I can suggest you.
>>
faiz
>>
Ghost
>>
>>15863064
I wish the show was as cool as that picture makes it look.
>>
kamenriderguide.weebly.com
Just pick one that appeals to you. I'd say avoid Kiva, Wizard and Ghost.
>>
>>15857666
skip to W or go backward and watch faiz
>>
>>15863207
Don't skip Kiva or Wizard. Wizard is passable and Nitou is great and the action is A+.

Kiva is super super messy plot wise but the characters are fantastic and the music is the best in the whole Kamen Rider series.
>>
>>15863221
Might as well just listen to the Kiva soundtrack, if that's all there is to it
>>
Watch the OG Rider series. It's fun and goofy as all hell
>>
>>15857666
Watch W and go forward from there to today. Wizard and Ghost are subpar by comparison to their peers, but if you put up with Kabuto's plot, you shouldn't find Ghost's that bad.
>>
>>15863221
>Kiva
>the characters are fantastic
they're not.
>the music is the best in the whole Kamen Rider series
It's ok, W and Fourze have far better music though
>>
>>15865859
Fourze does not have better music than Kiva. That's insane.

>>15863385
If you had reading comprehension you'd see I mentioned characters too. Throw suits in with that also.
>>
File: C6-v-JVXAAEfaVQ.jpg (46KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
C6-v-JVXAAEfaVQ.jpg
46KB, 680x383px
>>15865859
>Fourze
>Better music than kiva
>>
>>15857666
Fourze or Black
>>
>>15857678
Only problem with Den-O, and really most shows Pre-W, is that the subs are fucking terrible, and the video quality is just as bad.
>>
>>15866231
Meh, I like Ixa's theme, the rest is just average rider music.
>>15865861
>Throw suits in with that also
below average suits desu. But hey, it's okay to like shitty series, but no need to samefag, my dude.
>>
>>15869485
good thing for bunny-raws
>>
Hijacking this thread as I'm also new to Kamen Rider, coming from Sentai. Want to watch Heisei era shows since I plan on picking up the PS4 game. So far I've watched:

Zo
J
The First
The Next
Gokaiger vs Decade
Go busters vs Fourze
Build

I actually think Next is my favorite so far, despite most fans hating it from what I've seen. I'm looking at Decade, Fourze, or Ex-Aid as my first released TV series. I mentioned Next because I'd love to watch another Kamen Rider mixed with horror, if it exists. Thanks.
>>
>>15870050
Shit, I think the sentai crossovers were one movie. Been a while. Also the horror stuff can be any era, even just a few episodes.
>>
>>15870047
Now if only we could get some subs for Faiz past the teens.
>>
>>15865859
>they're not.
Otoya and Jiro are better than the entire Den-O cast. Yuri and Megumi are great too.
>>
>>15857666
watch Faiz and Blade then W and Gaim
>>
>>15857666
Stay away from Hibiki, Den O, Wizard and Ghost
>>
>>15857666
Try W, Fourze, Gaim or OOO if you want to watch a fun protagonist.
Don't ever try watcing Ghost or Den-O. The protagonist is so terrible that I drop it at 1st episode (Ghost) and 3rd episode (Den-O).
>>
File: CHECK THE 7s.png (563KB, 1060x817px) Image search: [Google]
CHECK THE 7s.png
563KB, 1060x817px
Relevant.
>>
>>15870050
If you want darker shit you're gonna have to go backwards. Shin Prologue was pretty bad but also a weird semi-horror movie. Black has light horror elements and is probably one of the best series and Amazon is gory and weird as fuck while also being super short. The modern Amazons series are also gritty as fuck, and the first 13 episodes of the original series alternate between camp and horror, with shit like scorpions that shoot blood at people that cause them to dissolve.
>>
>>15870050
>I'd love to watch another Kamen Rider mixed with horror, if it exists.
Kuuga and Agito in that order. Horror themes are present there but phased out after those shows. Watch some Showa, too.
>>
>>15857666
>Any suggestions?
Watch each and every one. It's what I did. Heisei and Showa both. Took a little while to catch up to present, but I'm glad I did. I discovered Kamen Rider when Decade was finishing.
>>
>MEGA has download limits
>Torrents have no seeders at all
>Streams are all in shit quality
How are you people even watching these shows?
>>
>>15872416
Believe it or not; the download limit doesn't stop someone from accessing it a few hours later. Crazy, I know.

OP re-watch it in English. :^)
>>
>>15872416
>Torrents have no seeders
>I'm a dumbass who trusts Nyaa' s page instead of checking.

The only series I had any trouble with was Amazon.
>>
>>15857666
Watch the follow-up Kabuto theatrical featurette.
>>
>>15873569
It's called Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love
>>
>>15869485
The subs are okay. While some translations could have been better or done differently, for the most part, they do their job and aren't egregiously bad.

Video quality is admittedly, a thing. Some look really VHS-y compared to the HD we get nowadays. I think Den-O was reasonably clear though. And anyway, this guy's coming off watching Kabuto, he should be fine with both subs and video quality.

Now, as for my recommendation, I would say either Blade or Faiz, for more of that early Heisei DRAMA. Or Den-O for the mood whiplash.

Either way, watch either Kabuto, Faiz or Blade right before Den-O for maximum effect.

Do not watch Decade until having watched at least 2 or 3 Heisei, otherwise, you wouldn't get to appreciate any references or changes.

And do not watch Post-Decade before watching Den-O. Because really, Den-O started the whole lighter tone for KR series. Post-Decade shows like W and Drive are more balanced between drama and comedy. But pre-Decade are more extreme in one direction or the other.

Kiva can be skipped.
>>
>>15873569
>follow-up
>>15873581
>God Speed Love
That's not a follow-up. That's supposed to be watched halfway through the show just like every Agito-Kiva Heisei movie.
>>
>>15874342
>Kiva can be skipped.
Stop parotting.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.