[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was her end goal? Why did she crash that wedding with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 14

File: nena.jpg (50KB, 562x610px) Image search: [Google]
nena.jpg
50KB, 562x610px
What was her end goal? Why did she crash that wedding with no survivors?
>>
>>15850517
Because she's psychotic. She was jealous they got to have a good time while she was doing work.
>>
>>15850517
It was just a prank
>>
>>15850517
She's got a big mobile suit.
>>
the plot demanded it
>>
>>15850519
>>15850557

It's just such a weird thing to happen out of the blue though

Does anyone have the FUCK YOU GUNDAM THRONES thread that got capped
>>
>>15850517
She was just letting off some steam, OP. Unicorn tells us that's a good enough excuse to murder babies.
>>
Lord Sunrise made a decree that all Gintama cast shall be made Gundam pilots before Sugita.
>>
>>15850618
>tfw Kagura is Nena and Uso is Shinpachi/Glasses
>>
File: Gintama And Gundam.png (1MB, 1458x722px) Image search: [Google]
Gintama And Gundam.png
1MB, 1458x722px
>>15850618
>>
it rules that the crux of saji and louise's tragic relationship relied on a complete plot contrivance to get it started
>>
>>15850613
At least they didn't try to justify it by saying it was a weekend and that all the wedding guests were military industrialists.
>>
>>15850517
>Oh look another thread featuring this whore
Seriously why is this a thing, talk about cagali or the meat puppet in destiny what the fuck is interesting about nena aside from doujin smut?
>>
>>15850634
My point is almost anything would be better.
>>
>>15850618
Didn't Sugita voice one of those comic relief Gunpla fighters from Try? That should sort if count, right?
>>
>>15850517
>this faggot again
Anyone know how long Nena fag has been around, i'm counting four years now.
>>
File: Sugita Kei Karima.jpg (36KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Sugita Kei Karima.jpg
36KB, 500x281px
>>15850645
>>
>>15850632
> all the wedding guests were military industrialists

Eh, I'm sure at least one of those guests is related to or friends with or otherwise peripherally connected to the military. According to Unicorn, that's good enough reason for the lot of them to get declared nonhuman.
>>
>>15850634
Nena is the hottest dumb gundam bitch since Katejina is why.
>>
>>15850517
Her end goal was to get my dick stiff. She was very successful
>>
>>15850662
>since Katejina
Touche.
>>
>>15850517
for the lulz and because she could get away with it

>>15850562
I'd love to see that.
>>
>>15850618
>>15850622
>>15850625
Fucking hell my sides are fucking gone. I am surprised they did not make a joke episode on that in Gintama.
>>
File: 1403167312340.jpg (944KB, 1229x4258px) Image search: [Google]
1403167312340.jpg
944KB, 1229x4258px
>>15850562
This one?
>>
>>15850517
It's was forced. Seem like they had changed the story a bit after mid season 1.
>>
>>15850519
So what would happen if /pol/ were a girl and had access to a weapon of mass destruction?
>>
>>15850662
>Katejina
To be honest, I never understood the fetish for Katejina. What's so attractive about her? If it was the whole crazy/villainous shtick, surely there would be better candidates with those same traits.
>>
>>15850978
Someone make a doujin of that.

Please.
>>
I'm guessing this slut is from 00?
>>
File: 1446842609594.jpg (392KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
1446842609594.jpg
392KB, 1280x848px
>>15850517
No matter how many times I see 00, Nena and the Trinities will always anger me.
>>
>>15851075
Yes she takes the MCs mouth virginity by force. I guess that's rape right?
>>
File: 1480190304324.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
1480190304324.gif
1MB, 264x264px
>>15850517
>>15850562
The Trinities job was to greatly accelerate the rate at which the world would no longer tolerate CB and to turn everyone's feelings of them into hate and anger, making them out to be more like dictators aiming to conquer than a third party trying to end conflict. Up until this point, the Meisters comparatively weren't that bad. They didn't completely obliterate bases and kill everyone there, or even always shoot to kill. Pilots like Allelujah did things like save that chunk of the orbital ring that had civilians in it. Then the trinities show up and completely massacre bases, civilian weapons factories, kill an entire bloodline on a whim, and more.

They're also there for the sake of the watchers. There was a huge divide in 00 at first because you didn't know if you were supposed to be rooting for the Gundams or the world with figures like Sergei and Graham. Trinities show up, and all of your distaste for the original Meisters gets immediately moved onto team Trinity, because they're so much worse.
>>
>>15850645

Did that guy even have his own custom model?

Even then it's not even a proper Gundam series, it's just an animated love letter.
>>
File: Ichigo on Computer.jpg (73KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
Ichigo on Computer.jpg
73KB, 500x397px
>>15851517
Wow, I never thought about it that way. Thanks for opening my eyes anon
>>
File: Nena.gif (1MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Nena.gif
1MB, 600x600px
Before 00 aired, what if I told you in the cast they would have a
>Busty
>Freckled
>Teenage
>Redhead
>Female Gundam pilot
>Voiced by Rie Kugimiya
>>
>>15850517
Are there lewds?
>>
File: heerolaugh.jpg (69KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
heerolaugh.jpg
69KB, 500x452px
>>15850929
How have I not seen this?
>>
>>15851517
I thought the Trinities were more a result of Ribbons meddling.
I personally don't believe the original plan involved CB getting destroyed.
>>
>>15852201
They were. They were not in the original plan, it was Ribbons and Alejandro who would take advantage of the world's growing desperation and get them to unite against the gundams by giving them the GN-Xs, and to do this they had the Trinities act much more aggressively than the Meisters. While the world was now capable of fighting and destroying CB, Conners was going to take advantage of the new power vacuum and become world leader.
>>
>>15852220
How did Shenberg plan on uniting humanity without the Trinity team?
Did he think it would happen naturally as humans began innovation and conflicts decreased around the world or did he predict a joint resistance against CB that caused humanity to united.
>>
>>15852027
There are a few doujin with her in sadpanda
>>
>>15852201
>I personally don't believe the original plan involved CB getting destroyed.

CB was always meant to be sacrifices. It's one of the reasons Ribbons rebelled, because he looked down on humanity and couldn't stomach the idea of a superior Innovator such as himself having to be sacrificed for their sake.
>>
>>15850517
Just for teh lulz.
>>
>>15852314
Then how come when Tieria truly connected with Veda and finally understood the "true plan of Shinberg" He worked with the new human government and kept all the innovades alive that he could.
Also Ribbons rebelled because as Tieria said innovades are merely to guide humanity and not to be the rules, which Ribbons thought was the true offense.
That's what makes Tieria's acceptance of his role so great.
>>
>>15852230
I don't know, but they clearly weren't intended. I assume it'd just be conflicts would "end" out of fear of Gundams striking them down. The world as a collective could do nothing to the Gundams. Only after Conners gave them the GN-X and GN drive information were they even capable of fighting against them.
>>
>>15851868
I like how a majority of the girls in 00 have huge tits.
>>
>>15850911
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvBa4NMdRTU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEm1xzDmGXs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF-ZkDuepEM
IIRC, Akira Ishida became a voice actor just so he could be a Gundam pilot (he got it as Athrun Zala)
>>
>>15852343
Yet SEED and SEED Destiny had the jiggle physics.
>>
>>15852310
F-for what purpose?!
>>
>>15850929
really though, Setsuna and Tieria pulling up on those fags was cool as fuck.
>>
>>15850929
I miss Setsuna
>>
She was in impulsive child, she had no end goal.
>>
>>15850517
Post yfw Ali showed up and wrecked her bros.
>>
>>15853206
Prince Ali, mighty is he
>>
>>15852230
I am convinced that old man shitbird's plan was nothing like what actually ended up happening.
It really annoyed me that the cast kept sucking the dude's dick and crediting him with predicting/planning for all this shit he would have no idea ever existed.
>>
>>15853318
I mean creating innovades, veda, gn drives, and celestial being is incredible.
Also Tieria does reaffirm there was still control of his plan.
Shinberg laid out counters to a bunch of different situations.
>>
File: nenass.jpg (45KB, 762x540px) Image search: [Google]
nenass.jpg
45KB, 762x540px
>this is official art
>>
>>15853318
Well I'm pretty sure his plan was for all of humanity to rise up as a collective to prepare for first contact with aliens, which isn't what ended up happening. Just a small handful a special important people did all the important stuff while the human species as a whole remained largely stuck in it's old ways.
>>
>>15853318
>>15853351
>>15853590
Most of it was just wishful hoping. The backup plan for if he was assassinated in his cold sleep capsule wasn't to lock down Veda or to self-destruct, but just to unlock a special powerup for the group that was supposed to trigger the uniting of the world's nations though collective antagonism and hope they would survive and want to continue to fight and put the world right.
>>
>>15853652
The trans am mode made no sense. Why would you link it to your cyro capsule? What does that accomplish?
Sure is convenient that the heroes were in deep shit and could really use a super mode right when the bad guy happened to shoot frozen old guy in the face unknowingly unlocking the heroes' super modes
>>
>>15853711
>The trans am mode made no sense.

It's a contingency plan should outside influence derail Aeolia's plan. Which is what happened at the end of season 1. Not for nothing Aeolia's a genius. Making a plan is good, putting in safeguards and designing for contingency plans is better if you want to see the original plan carried out to completion.
Do you complain about the Second Foundation's role in Asimov's Foundation trilogy ? It's the same thing in Gundam 00.
The trans-Am mode is a technological safeguard that gives CB the ability to counterattact a hijacking of the plan.
>>
>>15853733
>The trans-Am mode is a technological safeguard that gives CB the ability to counterattact a hijacking of the plan.
But he didn't tell them where he was or how to stop the hijacking, so CB couldn't even do anything. Ribbons gained complete control of Veda and the secret asteroid mothership, then twisted the plan to suit himself.

The only thing that happened besides trans-am unlock was Aeolia giving CB a vague message about fighting on for the sake of a peaceful future.

>To those who use GN Drives: I don't know whether you will carry my will, however I entrust you my final hope to you, full utilization of your GN Drives. I hope that you will use them and fight your hardest for the sake of ending war and bringing about a new peace. Not for the sake of Celestial Being, but for the sake of your own wills, as those who have Gundams.
>>
File: sweating_irishman.jpg (183KB, 1262x1295px) Image search: [Google]
sweating_irishman.jpg
183KB, 1262x1295px
>>15853587
I RIKE IT
>>
>>15853733
How does trans am help secure the plan?
First of all, if the plan was threatened by the gundams being defeated, having such an ability may have allowed the gundams to win beforehand, super mode does jack all if the gundams are already destroyed.
Second, in the case of an inside threat, trans am does nothing, if anything it's a bigger risk.
Third, when your trigger is the assassination of the dear leader in the middle of your secret base that also houses your super duper computer, it's a little late to reveal your trump card.

If the trinity team was part of the original plan, that would be a safeguard measure.

The sole reason trans am wasn't a flaming dumpster fire was because the plot was written around it like some rube goldberg contraption with unrelated events happening in precisely the right sequence to show off the super mode gundams.
>>
>>15853810
>How does trans am help secure the plan?
Doesn't it turn you into an innovator or something after repeated usage? Aka 00's version of newtypes.
>>
>>15853824
Only the twin drive's trans-am does that.
>>
>>15853824
I thought that was only 00's crazy twin drive shenanigans. Regular single drive Trans Am was just a trump card power/speed boost.
>>
>>15853810

Trans-Am is not a "get out of jail" free card. There is no guarantee of success, it's just one more tool CB has to be able to correct the plan. There is always a probability of failure.

Trans-Am could be criticised if nothing had changed at the end of season 1. Then it would be just the standard Gundam upgrade cycle with no in-universe justification. But that is not what happens so...
Furthermore compartmentalization is central to Aeloia's plan. That is made pretty clear throughout the show. That's why CB doesn't know all the details or the contigency plans.

I swear, sometime people will criticise things just for the sake of criticising.
>>
>>15853833
>it's just one more tool CB has to be able to correct the plan
That's like having a gun in your house in case of robbery or something, except the gun is locked up and will only open after your wife dies.

>Then it would be just the standard Gundam upgrade cycle with no in-universe justification
How about engineerguy fucks with the design and discovers a way of increasing particle output temporarily. Or they refine some technology that allows interacts with the gn drives. Or one of the pilots just dumps all the particles at once out of desperation. Or they stuck particle batteries on the suit that can dump stored particles to increase performance. Or have it be an incomplete forgotten function that purplefaggot finds in veda and cb works together to make it work.
How about something that isn't pants on head retarded.

>compartmentalization is central to Aeloia's plan
What benefit is there to hiding it? If a gundam goes rogue, he still gets super mode. A gundam going rogue doesn't mean shitbird will be killed. If all the gundams are captured, whoopdeedoo, cb has nothing that can stop them even without trans am.
>>
>>15853828
>>15853831
I thought it was just exposure to gn particles and a twin drive with regular trans ams would produce a shit load of those.
>>
Why do all females on 00 have giant tiddies?
>>
>>15854415
00 isn't a number, it's a pair of breasts
>>
>>15852334
Because Innovade pilots (original plan) like Ribbons would be sacrificed while normal peaceful innovades would help with humanities evolution.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (2MB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
2MB, 1920x2160px
>>15853850
>How about engineerguy fucks with the design and discovers a way of increasing particle output temporarily
IIRC they did. When Exia Repair II has the three clamps open up on the GN drive cone, that's supposed to be a high output mode. The cone starts emitting extra GN particles in the form of pulsed rings. The only other time that effect was seen was when the 00 Raiser debuted, except it shit out even more ring pulses that were also larger.

>Or have it be an incomplete forgotten function that purplefaggot finds in veda and cb works together to make it work.
That also sorta happened. Professor Elfmann was assassinated by the Trinities when it became apparent he discovered something he wasn't supposed to. Later on in S2, Billy uses the professor's notes to recreate trans-am on the Masurao.

>Or they stuck particle batteries on the suit that can dump stored particles to increase performance.
That also happened, but after the series. In the movie, the 00 Raiser was running on a particle tank since it no longer had GN drives, but was still able to perform trans-am, albeit at a much reduced capacity.
>>
>>15854485
Apparently, the thing the Exia ll did was called burst mode and was the only original machine that had that functionality Setsuna just never used it or didn't know about it till the final fight. guessing it was for testing Trans Am
>>
>>15854721
According to 00MSV he used the burst mode once before with the Avalanche while in pursuit of a shuttle or something. The Burst mode used up a ton of particles and puts a lot of strain on the pilot because of G force. It wasn't practical for combat so they didn't bother to use it unless they have to chase a target that's leaving the atmosphere.
>>
>>15850929
Ah season 1 before Graham became a weeb and sucked ass for the rest of his life
>>
>>15855321
>What is a wakening of the trailblazer.
>>
File: Gundam-likes-post.jpg (8KB, 240x249px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam-likes-post.jpg
8KB, 240x249px
>>15855324
>>
>>15853711

I assume the idea went...

>Only someone deep in the know in CB would even know about the cryo capsule. That someone would not be the pilots themselves.
>If they know and kill him they're probably planning on hijacking the plan for their own ends.
> If they know about the cryo capsule, the know how to make Tau GN drives and will presumably be deploying them against the Gundams.
> Therefore the Gundam's get a power up to give them an edge.

Now it's possible that the Gundam's are allied with whoever the traitor is. But if that's the case, it really doesn't matter then anyway.
>>
>>15855342
This... actually makes a load of sense. Sure you're banking on the pilots a lot but what else can you do at that point? You're relying on them the entire way up to this point.
>>
>>15850517
She and the other Trinities were the most wasted potential of the first season of Gundam 00 in S2.
>>
>>15851517
Were the Watchers just COMPLETELY FUCKING USELESS!?
>>
>>15855442
Yes. They were mostly the eyes and ears of Celestial Being. They only could make decisions with a unanimous vote.
>>
>>15855342
A major problem with this is Ribbons is the only person who actually did it, and he was a pilot, and he broke into veda while still a pilot.

The tau drives can use trans am, the mechanism wasn't in the data they stole, but a pseudo version is built after seeing it, and later the actual mechanism is copied and put in them.
A few days/weeks advantage at best without considering manufacturing and delivery time.

It's probably the best reasoning I've ever seen, but I think it's still a weak excuse and it was a poorly written deus ex/drama mechanism.
>>
>>15853711
It was probably linked to several scenarios, that's just the one that happened triggered it.
>>
>>15855462
>List of events that can trigger the 'unlock Trans Am' protocol:
>>Someone tries to kill me while I'm in my cryo capsule
>>Veda detects alien/unusual organic life near Earth in large quantities
>>Veda detects the launch of nuclear weapons
>>The Cubs win the World Series
>>
>>15855449
>few days/weeks advantage at best without considering manufacturing and delivery time.
Didn't CB against Ribbons have like a two year time skip that took Ribbons that long to get trans am.
>>
>>15855442
>>15855445
I guess the watchers only just watched.
>>
>>15855655
In between the orbital elevator panel purge crisis and the destruction of the 2nd Memento Mori, there's like a 6 month timeskip
>>
>>15855662
I meant s1 vs s2 time skip. Ribbons was not doubt working on trans am that whole time.
>>
>>15855682
In that case, it's 4 years. It's implied that Ribbons never bothered with trans-am, though. No sidestory content ever mentions it. We don't see the enemies use trans-am until the Masurao comes along, and that was Billy's own work after analyzing Elfman's research. The Innovades don't use trans-am with their GNZ types until the last episode or two of 00S2, and by then Billy had joined Ribbons' inner circle, which sort of implies that Billy was the one who integrated trans-am tech into the GNZ suits, or at least heavily contributed to it.
>>
>>15855655
>>15855682
My bad, I thought the makeshift flag had fake trans am for some reason.

IIRC Ribbons didn't develop a trans am system, he had whatsherface steal it from cb.

To be fair, the fake trans am is built using notes from the flag designer guy based on his observations of the regular gn drives way before trans am. So it seems the mechanism it works on isn't unintuitive. It stands to reason that proper analysis and lack of an uneventful time skip would have sped up the process greatly.
>>
>>15855713
>IIRC Ribbons didn't develop a trans am system, he had whatsherface steal it from cb.
Nah, that wasn't the trans-am system. They stole the twin drive system.
>>
>>15855731
Oh, and the twin drive system was also part of the secret data that was revealed to CB when Aeolia was killed.
>>
>>15850517
What was the point of letting her survive season 1, and give her some tiny hints of redemption in season 2, only to get killed by Louise before any of that could develop?
>>
>>15855655

Ribbons never even figured it out. Billy did using data the professor left behind.

Ribbons was pretty much unable to invent any of CB's tech on his own. Billy gave him Trans Am and Twin Drive's data he had to steal.

So much for the superior being.
>>
>>15855737

Chris X go away.
>>
>>15855398

Pretty much.

And if the pilots are part of the side betraying him, then they'd be able to crush anyone opposing them even without Trans Am, which means giving them to them isn't going to make the situation any worse because the traitors would have won regardless.
>>
>>15855737
Obviously so Louise could kill her and realize how empty revenge was.
>>
>>15855324
A cool name for a movie too bad one was never made
>>
>>15856091
Lyle killing Ali for revenge was all fine and dandy though.
>>
>>15856256
He chose to let Ali go but then Ali tried to shit all over this which made Lyle kill in self defense.
>>
>>15852418
>>15852343
Between both series, how many showed their nipples though?

Leave it to Tomino to be the only one who delivers.
>>
>>15850618
At least he was in Gundam Breaker 3
>>
File: 1491049441582.jpg (16KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1491049441582.jpg
16KB, 210x240px
>>15853206
Objectively speaking. Ali is probably the best pilot on 00 with Graham coming in at a second. Lockon at third
>>
>>15850978
4chan ball? We do that every year.
>>
>>15853793
It also unlocked the plans for the twin drive which accelerated the whole innovator metamorphosis. I suspect that was the actual back up plan, to make the innovators come out early. That whole unified Earth stuff was secondary.
>>
>>15859730
I don't think they knew it would lead to innovation, the twin drive theory was just that it would produce a shit ton more particles than 2 drives added together. And I wouldn't even call it a back up plan, since it was just a theory, he had no way of knowing that two of the drives that managed to make would happen to synchronize close enough.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.