[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Trigger mech is just a bland, half-assed Star Driver leftover.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1504712228998.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504712228998.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
New Trigger mech is just a bland, half-assed Star Driver leftover.
Bravo, Koyama.
>>
tiddy game on point tho
>>
>>15848924
Could fit a few more buzzowrds there?
>>
>>15848924
I'd fuck it
>>
>>15848924
Looks lame but at least I might get a fap or two out of it.
>>
>>15848956
It looks like a bad mid-2000s junker. Why must they do this?
>>
>>15848924
Ah another very fuckable robot. Put it in the pile.
>>
>>15848924
Much of the Tauburn resemblance comes from wearing the exact same style of feathered hat. I wonder if it would be possible to keep that kind of hat without looking like Tauburn.
>>
>>15849057
It's not just the head, the entire torso has the same proportions and judging by the silhouette the feet will also be very simialr.
>>
>>15849068
Not him but true maybe that is due to Tauburn having a very feminine lithe frame. A friend showed me this picture and edited out the text. I honestly thought it was a Star Diver sequel.
>>
>>15849068
>>15849074
I agree about the slender frame. Forgive my rambling, but what I was getting at was, as I understand it, that hat has some kind of historical basis (I'm a complete pleb at this kind of thing so I can't tell you exactly what it's based on) and I assume they probably chose it for theming. The feminine frame obviously has to stay because of the plot of a girl becoming a robot, so I was wondering if it was possible to change the hat to distance the design from Tauburn while keeping the same theme.
>>
>>15849087
Oh yeah, if the hat was different it might stand out.

Or maybe the girl who becomes this mecha has a pirate hat on?
>>
>>15848924
Cute Heroman eyes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.