[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of these things is not like the others. One of these things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: getter sesame street.png (503KB, 1235x823px) Image search: [Google]
getter sesame street.png
503KB, 1235x823px
One of these things is not like the others. One of these things just doesn't belong. Can you tell which thing is not like the others, before I finish my song?
>>
Is this all they do? meme faces?
>>
>>15845145
Top and bottom left is old Ishikawa, top right is new Ishikawa and bottom right looks like Nagai's, but I could be wrong.
>>
>>15845454
Ding Ding Ding!
>>
>>15845742
I got Nagai right? Funny how people say they can't differentiate between Nagai and Ishikawa when they were worlds apart in the 90s.
>>
>>15845760
Yep, you got it right. Early Ishikawa's art style was pretty similar to Nagai's at the start of his career, but by the time the former came into his own, they became very distinct from one another.

(Not related, but personally, I prefer Ishikawa's art style.)
>>
Dozle Zabi doesn't belong.
>>
Both styles look like shit, though.
>>
File: totes the same.png (1MB, 1796x1480px) Image search: [Google]
totes the same.png
1MB, 1796x1480px
>>15845826
>Early Ishikawa's art style was pretty similar to Nagai's
nah
>>
>>15847370
Are you being sarcastic? Cause if not, it's just plain stupid.
>>
File: 003.png (400KB, 785x1220px) Image search: [Google]
003.png
400KB, 785x1220px
>>15849314
>be unable to tell different art styles apart
>insist that you're not the idiot in this situation
>>
>>15846726
You base this off of?
>>
File: 1.jpg (381KB, 834x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
381KB, 834x1200px
>>15849314
Read at least one Ken Ishikawa manga and the art style is easy to tell apart.

Pic related, Mitsuru Hiruta.

Just because they have sideburns doesn't mean they're the same.
>>
>>15850074
I think most people are unfamiliar with manga artstyles from before the 80s, so they end up having silly opinions about them.
>>
>>15850300
I only read pre-80s manga and I think Nagai and Ishikawa are the same shit.
>>
>>15850074
This looks nothing like Nagai, though. Unlike Ishikawa.
>>
>>15853065
>>15853073
That's because you're blind.
>>
>>15853065
You're missing out
>>
>>15854913
80s manga for the most part is blatant shounen shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.