[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, with Gundam Breaker 3 being over a year old, what do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Gundam_Breaker_3_PS4_Cover.jpg (379KB, 640x798px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam_Breaker_3_PS4_Cover.jpg
379KB, 640x798px
So, with Gundam Breaker 3 being over a year old, what do you guys hope to see for a possible Gundam Breaker 4, if it ever does happen?

Outside of new maps, I'm hoping for more intuitive sticker and decal placement, and greater control over how we can paint our Gunpla. Maybe not Forza Motorsport levels of absolute craziness, but better than what we have currently, at the very least.

That, and further part separation. Separate the shoulder armor from the arms, and separate the legs from the lower torso piece it connects to. Yeah, it might seem odd to want to change up the skirt armor your MS is sporting, but sometimes, a Mobile Suit might have nice looking legs but shitty-looking skirt armor, or vice versa.

Building off of that, being able to increase the number of Builders Parts slots we have would be nice. Sometimes, seven slots just isn't enough.
>>
>>15837871
I want a decent story mode, honestly. It'd be cool if they dropped the gunpla aspect and made it some kind of actual gundam universe crossover where people from each AU trade parts to better their machines.
>>
>>15837887
Agreed, I'd also like to have a more in depth melee combat system. I mean at the very least Dynasty warriors level of combos.
>>
I'm not interested in building my own suits, I'm more interested in playing already existing ones. Would this game still be enjoyable for me?
>>
>>15837908
Yeah, you'll still find it fun, I'd wager.
>>
Need more apple pies with fillings.
>>
>>15837908
Sure, try it. Maybe add a little something to your suit as your own. New paint job or smth.
>>
>>15837887
>>15837901
Well, GB3 was a step in the right direction story-wise, I think. Could have been better, but it was definitely something.

There were a lot of units missing that I was honestly surprised about.

Given Unicorn's popularity, seeing the ReZEL, its variants, and the Delta Plus missing was kind of odd. That, and no Geara Zulus, even though we have most of the Dogas.

No Re-GZ, even though we have its predecessors, the Zeta Plus A1/C1, and the Lightning Gundam, no Double Fin Funnel parts for the Nu, or HWS parts for the Nu or Hi-Nu.

And that's not even touching on how fucking little there are for some AU lines, like a lack of Gundam Maxter and Bolt Gundam, No Mercurius or Vayeate, and STILL NO LEO.

No Airmaster, Leopard, or Ashtaron and their respective upgrades for the Gundam X lineup, which is a damn shame, too.

Let's not forget about the lack of 00 S2 Gundams, 00 Movie Gundams, the multiple awesome Grunts besides the GN-X series, and no Nadleeh with wire-hair.

As for AGE... No AGE-2 Spallow, no AGE-3 Orbital, and the only grunt they had in the game was the fucking Gafran, of all things.

IBO didn't bring any of the Grunts in, which is a damn shame. TO be fair, it was brand-spankin' new at the time.

I don't think I need to elaborate on the abysmal lack of both Build Fighters and Try stuff, either. Moreso the former than the latter, though.
>>
>>15838068
>GB3 was a step in the right direction story-wise
GB2 was better in nearly every way.
>>
Scenario missions.

Be part of notable battles in every Gundam series.
>>
>>15838068
It also need more G-Reco units
>>
>>15837871
Any good place to buy the "goty" version with all the DLC in english? P-A seems to have sold out
>>
>>15838422
That too; G-Reco was criminally under-represented in GB3.
>>
>>15838103
Except for, like, having a coherent story that wasn't a simulation-in-a-game, didn't have a cute girl like Misa and Info-tan, and had an even worse grind than GB3.

The only thing better about GB2 was the better missions, which GB3 shit the bed in by being more or less just plain lazy with that portion of game design.
>>
File: RebornsBoxArt.jpg (362KB, 1500x924px) Image search: [Google]
RebornsBoxArt.jpg
362KB, 1500x924px
>>15837871
If it has a model kit
It should be in the game
>>
>>15840734
GB3's story had no tension, drama or action except for the very end, and even then it's too comedic or stupid for it to be taken seriously. GB1+2 actually tried to have proper stories that weren't Build Fighters-esque.

GB2: Space 2 is the best mission out of all three games. The moment when your unit is mostly destroyed and the theme song kicks in hasn't been beaten. Too bad all the youtube vids of it have the music turned off.
>>
What is there to do in this game other than the campaign? Is there some sort of multiplayer?
>>
>>15837871
I agree with the furthering of part separation. I'd also like to be able to equip arms and such asymmetrically. Transformable units and a custom MAs for special MA type missions would be cool, too.

>>15837887
I'd like that. I moderately enjoyed GB2's story even though I couldn't understand what was going on. My only complaint with it was that the OCs were just using established suits with zero additions or customization.
>>
>>15837871
more fucking build fighters suits, playable SD's like we should have gotten this game, and for FUCKS SAKE A PROPER BEAM SABER BUILDER PART.
>>
>>15837871
I'm still waiting for asia-english Break edition to get back in stock.

It wasn't a one print only run was it?
>>
>>15837871
Story wise I hope GB4 does like Dragonball Xenoverse and let us self insert our mobile suits in all the timelines and shit. Also I hope we get more 00 suits in the next one. Really wanted some Aheads and Sol Braves in.Hell even some side story suits. Also some Graze variants,Vidar,and Bael from IBO
>>
>>15840749
The Build Fighters approach makes more contextual sense.

Yes, let's slap ACTUAL full-size, completely mechanical mobile suit parts together willy-nilly; I'm sure that will perform just fine.
>>
>>15837871
The thing is with parts separation is that it's based off of kits and usability. Crotch areas don't really serve as much of anything in nearly all ms. I could see left and right arms being separated in the next game though.

Pilotable SDs is also something that needs to be put in.

Better build and development tree is important too. I'm not a big fan of 00, but there are so many derivatives, and that series has one of the cleanest family trees, that making a development chart would be easy.

Better English translations would be nice too but I don't see that happening.
>>
>>15840742
>Reborn doesn't get a kit
>Woundwort is dlc ingame
>>
A decent story mode for start. Hell if they are too lazy to write a full script I'll take a detailed career mode with random events instead.

I would personally love to see transformerable mobile suits but I realize how unlikely that is.

I REALLY want them to move away from being a weird mix of a dynasty warriors x hunting game. Ideally we'd have long missions and few (but meaningful) encounters. I'd also appreciate them embracing the feel of build fighters more with more one on one battles.

Make parts and stats and more meaningful. The current way stats work is garbage.

More original mobile suits or more from lesser known material.
>>
File: IMG_1243.jpg (2MB, 3961x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1243.jpg
2MB, 3961x3024px
So I got TiS/Crossfire in the mail today, and holy fuck this has to be the best Gundam game ever made.
And it's hard as titanium balls too, even on Normal.
>fail for the fith time on the Weapon Research Base capture mission
>2+3 GMs in two waves, 2 Guntanks shooting across the map that can instagib you with a lucky hit
>kill the first two GMs
>charge the Guntanks
>lose an arm, gun
>heat hawk them to death
>the 3 GMs have finished with my allies
>just stomp the enemy HQ into dust walking over it
>100% success
Flawless Victory, Sieg Zeon!

that being said, the difficulty spikes are insane, I have yet to try the feddie side, but some GMs just butcher you with ease, my only real complaint is that you can't customize your weapon loadout. Taking a 120mm with my Gouf would save me a lot of headache, the finger guns are almost useless.
>>
>>15846052
I do admit that crossfire is actually the most realistic/fun gundam game I have played, however the framerate is so bad, now I know why i bought the game for a dollar.
Btw, just wait till you get some of the best suits! And you can change your weapons, you just have to keep upgrading the stats to specific levels (ex. lvl 5). Thats how I got the rocket laucher and 180mm cannon with the ground type Gundam.
>>
>>15844352
They should use the AI concept from Gundam Build Fighters Battlogue and give us timeline themed chapters and bosses.
>first chapter is UC or SEED timeline
>bosses or unique suits are piloted by notable characters like Amuro, Shinn, Argo, etc.
>every chapter ends with you fighting the big bad or midseason obstacle of that series
>later chapters are dealing with crossover/glitches caused by the main antagonist of the game
>DLC has all the Chars teaming up to try and become real human beans or some shit with Master Asia wondering why they forced him to come along
>>
>>15847596
That's just G Generation
>>
Is there any translation of Gundam Breaker 2 story or script?
>>
>>15847596
Nah, that'd probably work best as a separate mode. Like... you got a Story mode where you go through your Build-Fighters-esque story, where it's all fun and games until someone tries to ruin everyone's fun in a big way, and a Battlogue Mode, where you fight against famous Gundam franchise characters through a series of missions.
>>
>>15846052
Crossfire is pretty bad. Indeed you get to the middle campaign you start getting super overpowered suits that let you machine gun spam
>>
File: IMG_1242.jpg (199KB, 1388x718px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1242.jpg
199KB, 1388x718px
>>15848341
I think it's alright, it's horribly dated and the janky animations worsen the apparent framerate issues, but the models and textures on the MS look unironically better than the Gundam Versus ones from last weekend. Also, the Gundam Versus Gouf has clipping on his leg armor while the Crossfire one doesnt, also doesn't look like a toy at the same time.

I have yet to find those overpowered suits, because the enemy GMs can tank a lot of damage.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.