[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>appears in ZZ >dies one episode later >barely anybody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: img20060930_p.jpg (48KB, 385x550px) Image search: [Google]
img20060930_p.jpg
48KB, 385x550px
>appears in ZZ
>dies one episode later
>barely anybody even mourns or talks about this
What the fuck Tomino? What was the point of this
>>
So Amuro could pump that puss without cucking his friend, OFC
>>
>>15837555
If he had wanted Fraw he would have taken her during the One Year War. He simply didn't care about her that way.
>>
>>15837568
Amuro just didn't notice or was too distracted during OYW. One of the final scenes of the two in 0079 is Amuro looking for Fraw for solace and he's caught off guard that she's actually busy attending to Hayato instead of him.

Also I thought it was implied in Zeta that he had some pent up feelings for her but couldn't express them because of Hayato.
>>
>>15837526
Kill 'em all
>>
File: jewdough.jpg (93KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
jewdough.jpg
93KB, 960x720px
>>15837526
Don't forget Judeau spoils the fact that he dies in the next episode preview.
>>
they need to re-do and fix every fucking mess they did after MSG
>>
>>15837568
There's a sidestory set after Origin, with Hayato telling Amuro he wants to marry Fraw. Pretty decent.
>>
>>15837753
t. Yas
>>
>>15837526
Everyone who knew him died in the Audhamula, was away being an ace pilot/ace spy/ace wife, or was having a mid-life crisis and trying to get with some chick from Anaheim. I always appreciated how he truly loved Katz as a son, even though Katz grew up to be a piece of shit.
>>
>>15838180
>he truly loved Katz as a son, even though Katz grew up to be a piece of shit
Yeah, that one hit me right in the gut.
>>
>>15837753
This, they need to remake Zeta and CCA, could be done in a 26 episode series, not more.
Zeta doesn't have that much of a plot to begin with.
>>
Personally I like when a previously relevant character just dies like that. It makes wars/conflict feel more real.
>>
>>15838521
Funny, since after ZZ they don't mention him again.
Poor Hayato.
>>
>>15838521
That's what they were going for for ZZ's sake. It was very abrupt though.
>>
>>15838521
The problem is that it was handled so shittily that nobody even really acknowledges that it happened.
>>
>>15837526
Because this guy is a piece of trash
>>
>>15839426
To be fair no one in ZZ's cast except Bright knew the guy and even then after the shit that happened at the end of Zeta he was probably a bit numb to losing comrades at that point.

No one giving a shit about Ple dying is a bigger problem since they Argama crew actually knew her.
>>
>>15837526
It's cuz he's a manlet.
>>
>>15840457
This. Tomino was teaching manlets to learn their place.
>>
>>15840462
>Gundam, a series where the average character's height is 5'7"
>trying to teach manlets a lesson
On what, exactly? That height means next to nothing? I'm pretty sure the average 4chan poster is 6ft + but none of them work out so you would get your asses kicked by even a teenager at the gym.
>>
>>15838521
>Bright dies in the Temptation 10 episodes into Zeta
If only
>>
>>15837762
He was practically begging Amuro to not take her.
I found it amusing
>>
>>15837587
Its pretty fucking obvious that Amuro x Sayla was the ship but then shit happened with Sayla's VA, plus her fanbase is autistic as fuck so they had to introduce a random character to pair with Amuro in Zeta so he wouldn't look like a massive cuck.
>>
>>15837526
Get used to it, it'll happen more than once.
>>
>>15837526
>dies one episode later
>>barely anybody even mourns or talks about this
This is basically Amuro in CCA. Just proves no one matters and Amuro isn't special.
>>
>>15841066
>implying that everything after CCA matters
>>
>>15840942
There's literally nothing in 0079 that implies Amuro has a thing for Sayla outside of friendship. That was a retcon started in Zeta.

My advice is watch 0079 again.
>>
>>15841066
What are you talking about. There's nothing that is shown in UC for years after CCA. You don't know how people reacted to Amuro's death because it is never shown.

And if you're counting Unicorn, that is fanficy garbage, and even if you do, again, that takes place years after Amuro's demise. And Amuro has been in a hundred episodes as a center character leading up to this. In ZZ, Hayato is just like "hey guys-" *dies*

Just seemed to be randomly added in as an afterthought.
>>
>>15837526
>>
>>15837526
Another good reason why Tomino made ZZ not canon.
>>
File: MAXIMUM POWER KEEEEKS.png (506KB, 595x411px) Image search: [Google]
MAXIMUM POWER KEEEEKS.png
506KB, 595x411px
>>15844681
>Tomino made ZZ not canon
>There are still people who think A New Translation is canon despite the fact that he said it's not

Sure, Anon. Sure.
>>
>>15844684
Citation needed Pink Mr. Bighead
>>
>>15837587
Nice headcanon.
>>
>>15844708
Nice headcanon.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.