[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We really need more mecha anime about superhero teams/mercenary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (253KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
253KB, 630x1200px
We really need more mecha anime about superhero teams/mercenary teams. I am dying for a wacky mecha shows with passable humour.
>>
File: 1336320636875.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1336320636875.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>15833616

And Im dying for a movie that actually respects the source material and gives me the fucking helmet already.
>>
>>15833655

You already have it. It's not identical to the one in that cartoon, but it's an interpretation so it'll never be. Just like the one in the cartoon isn't identical to the one in the comics. Personally I'd prefer a decent Nova film, since the Guardians film already has an interpretation that essentially disqualifies them from being cinematic or interesting in the current continuity of the films. Quill getting a living ship with a personality like he originally had as Star Lord would be cool too, but it's not really compatible with the current films either.
>>
>>15833783
I want an Annihilation adaptation, with the silver surfer and everything, that is not rated PG, just for that glorious battle between Nova and Annihilus.
>>
>>15834546
> with the silver surfer and everything
Yeah, once Fantastic Four gets back to Marvel.
>>
File: dredd3d.jpg (186KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
dredd3d.jpg
186KB, 1600x1064px
>>15833783

I have a helmetless mask that's barely ever on so the actor can ham the camera for face time the bulk of the run. This happens in every almost every comic movie. The actor always has to show their goddamn face.

I just really want Dredd 2
>>
>>15833616
We've had plenty of those, /co/mblr. Now get your cuck shit out of here.
>>
>>15835432
But /co/ is shit, and the thread topic is kinda /m/.
>>
FMP season 4 soon.
>>
>>15833616
And I want an /m/ that has watched or read more than Gundam, Votoms, and Kamen Rider, but we apparently don't get what we want, now do we?
>>
>>15836897
there are morons who keep insist that toku aren't /m/, so...
>>
>>15836958
My point
^
|
|
|
Your head.
>>
>>15836845
What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.