[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Digimon General I guess but... Are you fucking kidding me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: YJ-14 because wordplay.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
YJ-14 because wordplay.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
Digimon General I guess but...

Are you fucking kidding me? That's the big reveal?
"Hey Haru I don't trust your friend who you've known for a very long time. Let's put you and him right next to each other for when we capture Bootmon."
I mean I'm glad Shutmon decided to have literally no remorse for turning on everyone right there, but What the flying fuck? How did Leviathan make an Android to replace him before any of this shit happened? How did he know that Minerva was going to pick these kids? Was it just pure luck? I mean yeah they are middle schoolers, so they are prone to being idiots, but this was Rei's plan. Also YJ-14? Does that mean there are another 13 androids out there? And if there are why did they use that Knight kid if they could have done this the whole time?

God damnit. This series could have been half decent had they not wasted so much time and are giving themselves like 4 episodes to resolve all this shit.
>>
>>15825149
By this point in the series you should have already be accustomed with the fast mess of pace it use to deal with plot related stuff, and chunks of time spent in totally random and unimportant matters.
>>
>>15825149
>Also YJ-14? Does that mean there are another 13 androids out there
Maybe it just means he's the 14-year-old model, and they progressively kept switching out Yuujins 1-13 throughout Haru's life.

>How did he know that Minerva was going to pick these kids?
He was probably just keeping an eye on Haru because of his grandfather.

Not that I'm really defending this.
>>
I'm still looking for a blue digiloader from X'ros wars - Jap version boxed.

Damn it.
>>
>>15825149
>How did Leviathan make an Android to replace him before any of this shit happened? How did he know that Minerva was going to pick these kids?
Haru was the grandson of the guy who invented Minerva and Leviathan existed before the plot started. Its not that farfetched to think L wanted to keep Haru in check. Its not a coincidence.

>Also YJ-14? Does that mean there are another 13 androids out there? And if there are why did they use that Knight kid if they could have done this the whole time?
We don't know if these androids are functional.

Not defending the show though, as for a while I was already just watching it because I got far into it but these aren't issues. The episode still sucked because the reveal that should have been developed throgout the season its revealed right at the end of the episode that was supposed to be about it and dedicated a lot of time about le ebin Bootmon joke.
>>
>>15825149

Where can I download the episode?
>>
>>15828118
anidex and nyaa both gets them
>>
>>15825149
so do haru and eri stop being bitches?
>>
>>15825149
Considering how the episodes went, it's like the writers do come up with good ideas, but never go in depth and explore the ramifications.

Just like they present supposedly strong enemies and then take them down in one episode.
>>
File: DIrfwCsVoAAKLi9.jpg (103KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DIrfwCsVoAAKLi9.jpg
103KB, 1200x675px
Even an Android can Cry!
Unfortunately, it isn't for you.
>>
>>15827274
>>15827733
You know, those are actually really solid reasons. Not bad.
>>
>>15827733
I mean, there's not much to build up to. Just saying it's not a terribly surprising reveal and one that people might've expected even without the show basically revealing the secret
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.