[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys know a lot about mechs, robots, etc. I am trying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 20170829_130028.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170829_130028.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
You guys know a lot about mechs, robots, etc.

I am trying to downsize and I found a bunch of toys and robot action figures that I want to get rid of. However, I actually have no idea what series (if any) these robots are from and I'm actually looking for some closure before I get rid of them.

Can you guys help identify these what series these mechs are from?
>>
File: 20170829_124216.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170829_124216.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
I vague recall the red ones here is something from power rangers. But I can't remember which reincarnation.

Also, I'm quite certain the monster thing and the empty suit are from Earthworm Jim.
>>
>>15824233
The red ones are indeed from Power Rangers, original series, second set of Zords.
The dragon thing and the dude next to it are from Superhuman Samurai Cyber Squad. No, I can't be fucked to look up it's Japanese name, you autistic tokufucks.
>>
The dismembered Ninja is probably a Shreder figure from TMNT.

The big daily dose tank is a Generation 2 Megatron

The small white mech thingie is probably from Bomberman

Not really sure about the rest, but I'd really like to find out what that Golden Lion Afro mech is
>>
>>15824243
>Superhuman Samurai Cyber Squad

That's interesting. I've never heard of this show. Now I'm slightly curious as to how I came across this toy to begin with.
>>
>>15824318
Never heard of it, or don't remember it? It came about at the height of the Power Rangers craze, with Saban popping out new IPs left and right. Like most of those, it didn't last very long.
>>
>>15824245
Those are definitely Braves (the successor series to Transformers) but from which series I cannot tell you
>>
>>15824318
Over in Japan he's Gridman, one of the Not-Quite-Ultraman heroes from Tsuburaya
>>
>>15824245
>The big daily dose tank is a Generation 2 Megatron

Thanks

>The small white mech thingie is probably from Bomberman

That's what I originally thought. But the catch is that this toy shoots out marbles. I don't recall Bomberman shooting bombs out of his...core area. But considering they look so similar, I keep thinking this is like a side reincarnation of Bomberman. But that doesn't make any sense because I don't recall a Bomberman game like that before and not with this kind of mech.

>Not really sure about the rest, but I'd really like to find out what that Golden Lion Afro mech is

There's actually an interesting thing about the Golden Lion. You see the first pic? It can actually combine with the robot to its right
>>
>>15824328

I just looked into this show on Wikipedia. This should have been on air around the same time I arrived in the US when I was like five. So it not so far off to think I never bothered with this show as cartoons were more attractive to my five year old brain and thus filtered it from existence.
>>
>>15824354

Huh. That explains why I kept thinking this was Ultraman (or one of its reincarnations).
>>
>>15824348
iirc through the early 00s bootleg toy stores were pretty reliable sources of Braves
>>
>>15824233
Why is Donatello dressed up like a fireman?
>>
>>15824368
>That's what I originally thought. But the catch is that this toy shoots out marbles. I don't recall Bomberman shooting bombs out of his...core area. But considering they look so similar, I keep thinking this is like a side reincarnation of Bomberman. But that doesn't make any sense because I don't recall a Bomberman game like that before and not with this kind of mech.
that's B-Daman
it's like Bomberman but he shoots marbles

I think there's some reason why B-Daman has so much stuff compared to Bomberman, but I don't remember. Bandai's probably involved in it.
>>
>>15824408

That Donatello also transforms into a firetruck. If you think that's bizarre, in the same pile of toys, I also have a spiderman figurine that transforms into a spider.
>>
>>15824408
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFJujlQ7OM0

It's Leo. And because he turns into a firetruck!
>>
>>15824221
Speaking of Leo turning into a car, that Shredder in the box is the Road Ready Mutation Shredder. He turns into that driller vehicle. The white marble launcher is definitely one of the old Bomberman toys.

Also the monster and the suit are from Earthworm Jim.
>>
>>15824221
That Megatron tank is not as cool as I remembered thinking it was when I was little.
>>
>>15824425

B-Daman? Good to know. Another mystery solved.
>>
>>15824348
da garn

he's got da garn x, ga ohn, seven changer and sky saber
>>
>>15824221
-The robot with the orb on the chest is Da Garn X, he combines with the lion robot Gaon to form Da Garn GX
-Teal robot is Seven Changer from Da Garn
-The tank is G2 Megatron, the first version, there's a smaller purple one released some time later that had way more articulation.
-I know that two of them are from TMNT, but no idea what the specific toy is called.
-Same for the bomberman robot.
>>
>>15824221
>You guys know a lot about mechs, robots, etc.

I have know idea who gave you that impression but you been rused
>>
>>15824581
>>15824596

Wow, I would have never realized those four toys I have all these years were actually all from the same series.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.