[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHo CPtWaCtw SPAAGs > re

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoCPtWaCtw

SPAAGs > real robots

Discuss.
>>
So are these threads made my legitimate /k/ people, or just our local retards?
>>
>>15822759
Our local retards are the ones who keep thinking robots are feasible weapons and insisting that they're not niche and will fill a role in war that has yet to be discovered.
>>
File: 1382877314544.jpg (25KB, 314x341px) Image search: [Google]
1382877314544.jpg
25KB, 314x341px
>>15822759
/k/ is a bunch of inbred hicks who couldn't find a board to save their life.
Of course it's just baiters fishing for easy replies and retards like you keep responding to them and even fucking bumping them.
>>
>>15822759
local retards, did you have any doubts? They are also probably the same bunch that keep posting the "mecha will be feasible in the near future" and other /m/ stuff in /k/, from time to time.
>>
>>15822738
SPAAGs are pretty lightly armors, they can be pierced by autocannons, which real robots could carry, mecha would be too lightly armored to withstand a SPAAG's autocannons besides maybe the cockpit.
Both can carry missiles and both lack the armor to stop them.

Basically whichever one hits first wins, their weaponry and armor is pretty similar.
>>
File: Guntank.jpg (341KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
Guntank.jpg
341KB, 1000x665px
>>15822859
You're right, I forgot SPAAGs have no real armor.
>>
>>15822859
The difference is that the SPAAG is harder to hit due to its lower profile.
>>
>>15822738

SPAAGhetti
>>
>>15822829
Specifically, its that one ESL armchair engineer retard.
>>
>>15822859
they're lightly armored because their opponent are aircraft, not other armored vehicles

The irony is that somehow people think that real robots would have more armor than tracked vehicles. Real robots wouldn't have any mobility if they were heavy, in reality all legged robots would need to be extremely light. Whereas any tracked vehicle can be armored the fuck up and still have usable mobility.

super heavy armored real robots would only make sense in space and low-gravity environments
>>
>>15823693
>in space and low-gravity environments
Which, funnily enough, are where mobile suits (at least in UC, not as familiar with the other shows) were originally made to operate. As better armed, better armored, more maneuverable (due to AMBAC) replacements for space fighters.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.