[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ANN: You're credited with writing six episodes of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Katsuyuki_Sumisawa.jpg (22KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
Katsuyuki_Sumisawa.jpg
22KB, 255x200px
>ANN: You're credited with writing six episodes of the show Brain Powerd, which was directed by Yoshiyuki Tomino, and I was wondering if you worked with him directly and what was that like?

>Sumisawa: You know very well.

>ANN: <laughs>

>Sumisawa: I must say, Mr. Tomino was actually very fond of me. When I wrote something—well, he told me “I need these episodes done for Brain Powerd.” And I went “ok, ok, I'll write it.” And when I wrote something, he told me, “this is the best thing I've seen, and I'm going to do a storyboard with this right away, your work is so awesome. Thanks to you, we have a good story.” After that, at 5 in the morning, Tomino-san calls and I was sleeping, my wife took the call. He was saying “your husband has done a wonderful job writing these stories for me, these are our best storyboards in a while.” And she was going, “oh, that's wonderful, I'll wake up my husband.” But he was saying, “no, I want you to hear this.” After that, my wife tells me about what Tomino-san was saying, and I was going, “well, good, if it was wonderful, I wonder what the final product looks like.” And I see the final product, and then I got, “wait, this isn't what I wrote.” In fact, I don't feel like he's even used a line out of what I wrote. It was that different.

>ANN: Wow. <laughs>
>>
Well, I feel bad for the guy but when you're working with a literal mad man like Tomino things like that are going to happen. I hope Sumisawa is doing well.
>>
>>15822638
Sometimes I wonder who was crazier: Tomino or Yoshinobu Nishizaki.
>>
File: matsumoto.png (136KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
matsumoto.png
136KB, 350x263px
>>15822785
Nishizaki anally ravaged Lazy for life, so he's a great guy in my books.
>>
>>15822638
Something tells me ANN skewed the translation like they did for the G-Reco interview. Can't trust people whose mods actively and wrongfully bully intellectuals.
>>
>>15822975
>intellectuals
>>
>>15822975
Kill yourself TDSA
>>
>>15822638
>Tell a writer you love his stuff
>Call his wife, tell her to tell her husband what you said
>never use his stuff.
That's some Art of War shit if I've ever seen it.
>>
>>15822785
Nishizaki took an Osamu anime and registered the trademark under himself
>>
File: nice hot evidence.png (128KB, 1297x518px) Image search: [Google]
nice hot evidence.png
128KB, 1297x518px
>>15823019
I'm not TDSA, Schwarz. Kindly piss off.
>>
>>15823005
Yes, intellectuals, only fascists think otherwise. You're not a fascist, are you?
>>
>>15824447
hahaha holy shit that's literally AAA-grade carnie shit I love it
>>
>>15824447
So he was Harmony Gold before HG ? Impressive
>>
>>15822638
I like how you left in the <laughs>
>>
>>15824451
>it's not me, but I just happen to know exactly what you're talking about every time
>>
>>15824517
>muh jibberish
Typical republican.
>>
>>15824517
Whatever you say, butt poop.
>>
>>15822785
>In December 2, 1997, police stopped his car on the Tōmei Expressway in Shizuoka after he was driving suspiciously. He was arrested when police found inside his attache case 50g of stimulants, 7g of morphine, 9g of marijuana. While on bail he went to the Philippines on his English-registered cruiser the Ocean Nine; he returned to smuggle in an M16 with M203 grenade launcher, a Glock 17, and a large amount of ammunition.[12] January 21, 1999, Nishizaki was sentenced to two years and eight months in prison for the narcotics possession charge.

>Later on February 1, 1999, he was arrested after a handgun, 131 bullets and 20 grams of stimulant drugs were seized from his house in Setagaya Ward, Tokyo. Nishizaki, voluntarily submitted two automatic rifles, 1,800 bullets, and 30 howitzer shells kept in a station wagon in his garage, police said. Police said that Nishizaki had hidden an Austrian handgun loaded with three bullets under a zaisu chair in a study. Nishizaki told police that he had bought the handgun in Hong Kong 10 years earlier.[13][14][15] On February 20, 2003, he was sentenced to two years and eight months in prison for the possessing firearms charge.[16] He was released from prison on December 9, 2007.
As weird as Tomino is, he has yet to top that.
>>
>>15825248
Holy shit from director and copyright troll he went and became a fucking smuggler?
>>
>>15825248
>>15825253
You really don't know anything about Japanese producers do you?

>In 1993, Kadokawa was accused of instructing photographer Takeshi Ikeda, a close aide, to smuggle cocaine from the United States on several occasions.[4] He was charged with smuggling and embezzling money from his company in order to fund the drug purchases.[8] While Kadokawa continued to argue his innocence throughout the ordeal, in September 1994 he was convicted and handed a four-year prison sentence,[5] of which he ended up serving two and a half years.[1]
>>
>>15825248
That is not weird, just shady.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.