[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watching End of Eva for the first time. I just got to the ending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Nerv.jpg (25KB, 620x369px) Image search: [Google]
Nerv.jpg
25KB, 620x369px
Watching End of Eva for the first time.
I just got to the ending sequences. Asuka is fucking dead, they ate her.
This is a lot more gruesome and harder to watch than stuff like Be Invoked or any other /m/ stuff.
This isn't even gory or bloody in a funny or cool way, this is painful to watch.
Everybody's dying, and it's not just some explosion, and bam, character's gone. You're seeing them in agony here, you're hearing their screams. It's horrible.

What the fuck am I watching?
Will I be able to handle the second half?
>>
Be Yourself, Be Myself
>>
>>15821120
Some impressive delusion there, Evacuck. Now leave and take your shit taste with you.
>>
>>15821127
Delusion? WTF are you talking about, retard? Everything he said is just his opinion and impression of what he's seen so far. God damn you are so fucking stupid I bet you had that reply ready to go without even reading the OP.
>>
>>15821120
EoE chickens out of the ending btw
>>
>>15821120
>What the fuck am I watching?

a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that repeats a story that
>>
>>15821127
But anon, what are we going to do with your shit taste? It stinks hard.
>>
>>15821120
Get out of 4chan and finish it, you ain't seen nothing yet
>>
File: spinoffs.png (147KB, 526x354px) Image search: [Google]
spinoffs.png
147KB, 526x354px
>>15821120

Everyone minus asuka and shinji dies at the end

Asuka gets angrier and pulls this one
>>
>>15821120
>You're seeing them in agony here, you're hearing their screams. It's horrible.
extended deaths are the worst, forced drama as you have to hear really fake screaming for a minute
>>
>>15821244
They don't even die because they get taken into the giant instrumentality egg and can reform out of the LCL if they can reform their egos, which it seems obvious that they will since humans formed as a species from lilith's seeds in the first time, unlike the angels who were individuals
>>
File: Dear Diary, today I don't even.jpg (622KB, 597x840px) Image search: [Google]
Dear Diary, today I don't even.jpg
622KB, 597x840px
>>15821120
I vividly remember watching EoE part 1 in sixth grade, and I really was unprepared for it. I mean the show had violence before that, but DAMN the way the black ops soldiers just slaughter the Nerv noncombatants with those impassive faces just really fucked me up. I remember just thinking "wow, I am really too young for this."
>>
>>15821261

Unlike Shinji, Asuka was 100% dead before Instrumentality started. Her soul just got hoovered up by Lilith anyway.

I wonder what the timer is on that, because we say a bunch of other corpses get turned into LCL, which means their soul left their body. But how far back does that extend? How long ago could you die and still get a free pass to the afterlife?
>>
Eoe is legitimately disturbing and really stays in your head.
>>
>>15821120

You know who I feel bad for is the that the 5th tier Nerv employees who are just there to empty dumpsters or fill vending machines
>>
>>15821120
Why the fuck are you posting on 4chan while watching a film? Fuck off retard.
>>
File: 1461155960067.png (177KB, 697x768px) Image search: [Google]
1461155960067.png
177KB, 697x768px
> this thread
Its great that you guys are getting into it, but you've gotta have better control over your emotions.
>>
>>15821120
>>15821129

fucking cringe

I can smell your fedora thru the internet

neon genesis is not mature or DEEP is just dumb shit to look cool the author said so
>>
>>15821120
Are you self-inserting as Shinji? Because you're just as much of a pussy as he is.
>>
The best part is, it leads directly into Rebuild, about the end of movie two, Shinji mostly stops giving a shit and by movie three he's ready to help the world die, maybe in 4 he'll fucking end it all for reals this time.
>>
>>15821440
>You know who I feel bad for is the that the 5th tier Nerv employees who are just there to empty dumpsters or fill vending machines

That's what you get working for an organization hell bent on world destruction because of daddy-mommy issues.
>>
>>15823983
>implying some of them weren't trying to make ends meet so they joined Nerv due to the pay rate

A good 80% of them didn't deserve to get gunned down/burned to death.
>>
File: 1503816733287.jpg (212KB, 1800x1578px) Image search: [Google]
1503816733287.jpg
212KB, 1800x1578px
>>15821127
>>15822748
>>15821137
>>15821140
Why do you come into an eva thread if you dont like eva your not changing anyones mind
>>
It was shocking for me the first time too. That`s part of what makes it so good. Anyways,the death squad gets a thumbs up from me for using a G11.
>>
>>15827323
I hate this image threads shouldn't just be praise or else it turns into a huge circlejerk and this is coming from someone who likes Eva. Yeah the poster is retarded but I still welcome him to say stupid shit rather than ha
>>
My problem with EoE is that it feels too much like a "fuck you" to anyone who liked the show. Like, the way characters are killed off feels more done out of spite rather than to help tell the story. It lessens the impact.
>>
File: Snapshot 2 (8-4-2017 12-27 AM).png (170KB, 380x286px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot 2 (8-4-2017 12-27 AM).png
170KB, 380x286px
>>15828133
>tell the story
>Eva
>story
>>
>>15828133
They were doing it for the sake of making it dark and edgy.
One of the things that I hated the most about EOE is the fact that it was trying so hard to be grimdark and shocking.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.