[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw The Origin is so shit it retroactively ruins 0079 for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

>tfw The Origin is so shit it retroactively ruins 0079 for you and ZZ is now your favorite Gundam show
>>
i like how it doesn't look like it was animated in the late 1700s
>>
>tfw Origin is the best series than anything else this shitty franchise has to offer and it only took them 22 years to achieve that

Congrats,Yasuhiko for saving the franchise from extinction.
>>
>>15821007
What ever you say, cum commander; I'm enjoying it thoroughly.
>>
>>15821007
The only thing The Origin ruined is The Origin.
Mobile Suit Gundam remains the progenitor of modern mecha anime and one of the best series of the genre.
>>
File: docholiday.png (170KB, 476x311px) Image search: [Google]
docholiday.png
170KB, 476x311px
>>15821007
>it retroactively ruins 0079 for you

It didn't need help if it ruined itself.
>>
>>15821007
It's a retroactive mixed bag. I like some parts and get pissed of about other parts
>>
If only the mechs were actually animated and not cg garbage.
>>
All the changes are made for the better.
It's a wonderful retelling.
Fuck off.
>>
>>15821007
No work can affect the quality of another work. That's just a stupid way to think, stupid. As far as the original Gundam plot is concerned none of this shit even happend. You're being retarded, m8. First Gundam is still #1.
>>
>>15821007
>it retroactively ruins 0079
But,The Origin got me to like 0079 even more...
>>
>>15821219
This.
>>
>>15821053
why could they do it for Thunderbolt but not for this?
>>
>>15821007
People who don't like Origin really need to kill themselves.
>>
File: sayla.jpg (26KB, 616x346px) Image search: [Google]
sayla.jpg
26KB, 616x346px
>>15821007

fuck off , we get based Sayla
>>
>>15821007
How could a fanfic possibly ruin a show for you?
>>
What Origin needs is to finish this side story and get on with the main plot. This shit is taking forever.
>>
They should've DRAWN the mecha.
>>
Thunderbolt > Origin
>>
>>15822006
agree. Even though S2 is lackluster. The Second Arc of the Manga is aswell. Lets hope it picks up in the future.
>>
Hey man, if you wanna like ZZ go ahead, but dont be a faggot about it.
>>
File: 2008-12-25-132652.jpg (105KB, 536x808px) Image search: [Google]
2008-12-25-132652.jpg
105KB, 536x808px
>>15821007
ZZ was already my favorite Gundam though
>>
>>15821705
>based
How to spot an underaged crossboarder
>>
>>15822126
>crossboarder
People who use this term unironically need to return to reddit. Everyone who regularly uses this site browses multiple boards you dumb fuck.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.