[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just finished watching Dai Guard and I liked it but I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

So I just finished watching Dai Guard and I liked it but I have this weird feeling now that Im done. I can't really describe it but It's all warm and uplifting and I think things are going to be okay somehow. It's like the opposite of the sour cynical feeling I usually have. Is that normal
>>
>>15815348
That's just the power that Dai-Guard has anon.
https://youtu.be/DvLBnMvApBg

Anyone else feel that the mid season "upgrade" that allowed Dai-Guard to become three vehicles was completely unnecessary?
>>
>>15815435

>Anyone else feel that the mid season "upgrade" that allowed Dai-Guard to become three vehicles was completely unnecessary?

No
>>
>>15815435
You wouldn't think it was unnecessary if you were one of the guys who had to haul the machine around everywhere.
>>
>>15815348
Its the feeling of having watched something and enjoyed every second of it. Savor that feeling as it is a rare thing to feel.
>>
>using spoiler tags on /m/
Ugh, fox friends ad prager viewers are still infecting the board.
>>
>>15815513
First time on /m/?
>>
>>15815517
Been here for 5.5 years actually
>>
>>15815438
I don't think it was unnecessary but I think it detracted from the team aspect of Dai-Guard, that is, a lot of people behind the scenes working to get this robot up and running, like a real corporation.
>>
>>15815524
Then you should be used to spoiler tags.
>>
>>15815529
Maybe, but one of the aspects of Dai-Guard was making things more efficient so everyone is better equipped and prepared to deal with the Heterodyne.
>>
>>15815348
There's a reason Dai-Guard gets relatively little shitposting. Newfags don't even know it exists.
>>
>>15815529

I disagree. I think it showed the fact that the teams success where leading to them getting better budgets and thus upgrades
>>
>>15815504

That's some high quality delusion there.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.