[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is just amazing, one of the best mecha ones I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: rengo vs zaft 2 plus.jpg (75KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
rengo vs zaft 2 plus.jpg
75KB, 500x707px
This game is just amazing, one of the best mecha ones I've played along with Rise from the Ashes

Please recommend more /m/ gems
>>
ACE 2?
>>
Gigantic Army
>>
>>15811271
Gundam vs Gundam NEXT PLUS on PSP. Same VS gameplay, but faster, and you get a variety of suits from all series. The tradeoff is that, since it's not UC or CE like the previous VS games, most suits are just main protagonist/antagonist suits, so I hope you like Gundams in parade colors.
>>
File: 13480708533314.jpg (775KB, 2477x3349px) Image search: [Google]
13480708533314.jpg
775KB, 2477x3349px
Gundam VS Zeta.
Only VS game I've played, so many suits, lots of grunts and gendem.
I know it's based on Federation VS Zeon, but ignore if the Destiny game is just a reskin as well
>>
the gundam/macross games by artdink
>>
>>15811532
The Rengou VS ZAFT II Plus is way, way faster. Even though I liked the huge amount of suits it has, GvZ felt way too slow
>>
Anybody got a clean hq pic of the cover of Federation vs ZAFT Portable?

That artwork is amazing.
>>
>>15811938
It's really hard to go back into playing RvZ II after getting used to the speed dashes in the Extreme VS games. I think only Strike Noir had the best maneuver with its spin-and-shoot tactic that's basically a no-brainer.
>>
Robopon
>>
The G-Saviour game is good if you like arcadey twitch-shooters, takes a bit to get really good at it too.

You can just exploit invincibility frames on the Bosses but there's no fun in that.
>>
J-Phoenix 1 on PS2
J-Phoenix 2 on PS2
Macross on PS2
>>
>>15811271
Gundam Vs Gundam Next Plus for PSP and ACE 3 for PS2. These are the mecha games I enjoyed most. I don't feel like suggesting it but I also love Real Robots Final Attack, just out out of nostalgia. I played it after discovering the SRW saga and I loved playing as Ryusei, Kaine and Garrod
>>
File: 005.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
I feel like there's a whole slew of undiscovered gems on the PS2 era. I remember some anon posted about Sunrise Eiyuutan last year, and they had all the famous voice actors in a single game, and even drew some crossover art for it. Remember this wasn't SRW, but something Sunrise made for itself.

I didn't save all the images, nor do I have the thread saved, but I remember when someone mentioned that stuff like Vifam, Dougram and Dagwon already had voiced appearances in Sunrise Eiyuutan, but never were in a SRW.
>>
>>15811271
Ring of Red, if you can find it. It's an alternate history of post ww2 where Japan was split like Germany, and also there's mecha. There's a grid based overview map that turns into a weird linear tactics thing where you target each other's next or infantry, so it's pretty different than Gundam Vs, but it's great.
>>
>>15811271

What exactly are you looking for in terms of /m/ games? Strategy, action, simulation, RPG, ect?

Strategy: The SD Gundam G Generation series has always been a good time, namely F, Spirits, Genesis and Wars. If you want less of an SRPG and more of a full fledged strategy game, Gihrens Greed is a good series to jump into, namely Menance of Axis V or Blood of Zeon.

Action: While short, Gundam: The One Year War for PS2 is one of the best playable version of the One Year War conflict. Federation vs Zeon is also a good experience if you liked the Gundam Vs Gundam Style.

Simulation: While I doubt you will have the means to it, Steel Battalion is one of the best damned feeling /m/ experiences in the market. If your looking for somthing cheaper, but still damned good, Robotic Alchemic Drive is really enjoyable experience.

RPG: MS Saga is a fun game, if not slightly unbalanced and riddled with difficulty spikes at times. Basically it allows you modify any mobile suit you find in the game to you liking. Want to turn your Guncannon into a melee unit? Put some Z'gok claws on it and watch it rip and tear. Want to fuse a Nu Gundam, Wing Zero and God Gundam together? By all means, feel free, the game won't stop you.
>>
For the PSP I preffered the Chronicles games way more than the VS ones

Also the Steambot Chronicles for that console was shit. Didn't play the PS2 one

I liked the LBX game for PSP. Shoot me
>>
There are two Zegapain games that are 360 JP-only. They supposedly play like a watered down ZoE clone.
The Zoids VS games in the GC play really well, specially the third one.
Side Story Gundam series on PS3 is pretty fun with some cool designs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.