[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crossbone Gundam X0 "Ghost" (supposed to be X3). It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1503620558287.jpg (53KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
1503620558287.jpg
53KB, 332x443px
Crossbone Gundam X0 "Ghost" (supposed to be X3). It's silver paint showed it was supposed to be Cecily Fairchild's MS.
It was lost during shipping, and recovered by Curtis Rothko in UC0133.
>>
File: 1503620877405.jpg (28KB, 575x272px) Image search: [Google]
1503620877405.jpg
28KB, 575x272px
X0's Butterfly Buster
>>
>>15808674
Didn't Seabook end up piloting this while Curtis was off doing whatever at some point? And I vaguely recall this receiving a Full Cloth upgrade too. Did that happen?
>>
>>15808674
How the fuck do you lose a giant robot during shipping? Did they use USPS or something?
>>
>>15808680
didn't the crew die in transit?
>>
>>15808773
Yeah. They encountered a completely alien bacteria that didn't evolve on an human-occupied colony or world, and took it into containment to study it and celebrate. Turns out the alien bacteria melts human flesh, and the crew quickly died off. The ship wandered through space until it ended up near Saturn, and the bacteria in question was recovered by a renegade splinter Jupiter Empire faction. The Ghost was recovered by Curtis and Tetenith on their exploration trip to Saturn, and Curtis was assigned to recover and destroy the alien bacteria before it could be used as a bioweapon.
>>
>>15808676
interesting... ...
>>
>>15808827
So is the gray coat the X-0 has somehow related to that bacteria?
>>
>>15809187
It's just a paint job.
>>
>>15809187
Nah, it's to be a spooky ghost. The X0 also has smoke emitters to help play up the stealth aspect, and a custom cockpit with no viewscreens, but an advanced 3D sound system instead designed to relay visual information into audio cues because the pilot is blind. Effectively, it gives the suit limited echolocation.
>>
>>15809335

How the fuck does sound travel in space?
>>
>>15809405
Newtype power
>>
>>15809405
It doesn't. Like I said, it translates visual data taken from the cameras into audio for the pilot to hear and respond to. Artificial synesthesia to make up for the pilot's blindness, and lets the pilot react to everything around him, but it has a limited effective range.

Curtis later offsets this somewhat by his newtype daughter using her powers to link her sight remotely to his, so he could see through her eyes, watching at a distance, to fight against long-range enemies.
>>
>>15809431
Oh. I didn't read it properly. Thanks.
>>
>>15809335
How did Tobia lose his eyesight exactly?
>>
>>15809461
Colony laser blowing up in his face and severely damaging the Full Cloth. Dude was practically inside the laser when it exploded.
>>
>>15808676
this guy makes more interesting gundam designs than katoki
>>
>>15809335
>>15809431
>>15809470
How do you people find some RAW Ghost to read? I want to read all of the 12 Volumes.
>>
>>15809909
Never mind.
I found a link which seems to have the entirety of Ghost and the two first volumes of Dust

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1dEQIOHr

My internet speed is dogshit here so if anyone have a Baidu account and can mirror this to another site then I'll be very appreciated.
>>
>>15810340
404'd. Oh well.
>>
>>15811879
The link still works for me though?
>>
>>15811960
Oh weird. Now it does for me too.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.