[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just downloaded the translation of pic related. should i read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

i just downloaded the translation of pic related. should i read it before i play the original xenogears? or should i wait until after beating the game to read it? i have the game already, just wondering which order of things will help me understand everything best.
>>
>>15807443

You'd have a better context if you read it afterwards
>>
>>15807443
Read it after, it'll spoil shit for you
>>
File: 669095-fei_elhaym.jpg (483KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
669095-fei_elhaym.jpg
483KB, 1280x720px
>>15807443
It's an entire fucking bible for the game. You need to play it to even begin digesting it in any meaningful way.
>>
>>15807443
It'll spoil the enitre game for you if you read it first, and the one think Xenogears really had going for it was the plot.
>>
>That fucking tower
>That fucking sewer

Why do I remember this game foundly again?
>>
>>15807955
Neither are remotely as difficult as you remember, you were just a kid and didn't pay attention. Well the enemies in the sewer were difficult but not the level itself.
>>
>>15807955
Because it lets you punch out a false god in a giant robot with the help of Prince Blanka and Pirate Char.
>>
>>15807955
Because it's the only game that lets you stand tall and shake the heavens.
>>
>>15807443
Is she as much a best as that other redhead?
>>
File: Xenogears Custom.jpg (82KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Xenogears Custom.jpg
82KB, 1024x768px
>>15807443
>i just downloaded the translation of pic related

There's a TRANSLATION of the Xenogears perfect works book?!?

Where can I download, prease
>>
>>15807955

I couldnt get past the tower my first playthrough.

I got so pissed off for failing to jump on a single elevator platform for over an hour, that I put the game down and didnt come back to it for 5 years.

Then I beat the ever loving shit out of the game.
>>
>>15815255
>Can't jump while the game load a battle
>Game is full of platforming sequences during dungeon exploration.
>>
>>15813464
https://exhentai.org/g/234853/9194cdb835/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.