[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I just finished the original Mobile Suit Gundam am currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: AmuroBadass.jpg (300KB, 945x701px) Image search: [Google]
AmuroBadass.jpg
300KB, 945x701px
Guys, I just finished the original Mobile Suit Gundam am currently on episode 6 of Zeta.

What am I in for?
>>
a cute girl with short hair who constantly says she is a man who falls in love with another cutie with even shorter hair
>>
Amuro growing up into a man and being a Chad.
>>
Shitposting on /m/ as you watch the series because nobody can just let a good series have a positive reputation. This continues further with other Gundam shows.
>>
>>15806439
The best TV series in the franchise. The most important thing you need to remember is cyber newtype = girl Hizack = best looking suit
>>
>>15806439
Lots of slaps/punch to the face, tons of ridiculously awesome mobile suits, some of the best cast of antagonists, curazy newtype girls.
Some parts are a real drag but the rest is some of the best Gundam shit there are out there.
>>
The best Gundam show, and a great primer for Char's Counter Attack (ZZ is optional)
>>
A generally good show with a kinda lame ending. Get ready for some seriously kickass action when they end up back at Jaburo, though.
>>
>>15806539
>a kinda lame ending.
Check this one, guess his comets don't even go fast like zoom...
>>
>>15806538
>this fucking meme
>implying that ZZ isn't essential to understanding Char's motivation in CCA

Let me guess, you're too much of a brainlet to realize that Char isn't in some alternate dimension during ZZ and has no clue what's going on?
>>
>>15806538
Frankly, only MSG is really needed to watch CCA and even then, it's not like CCA is some sort of holy grail you should rush into or something.
>>
Questionable pacing, filler scirmishes, a tantrum throwing teenager cast and random ass MS hijacking every second episode.
>>
>>15806554
Char has seen enough in Zeta Gundam. It's like how in Metal Gear Solid 3 you see Big Boss go through a lot of shit, that while not directly connected to his actions in the original Metal Gears, essentially shows where his motivation came from within one horrible sequence of events. ZZ is just extra padding.

Really, all ZZ does is reiterate what we already saw in Zeta - blahblah the Federation sucks and weesa held down by teh gravity blahblah
>>
>>15806547
I didn't have a problem with that, my problem was how the last battle was 20% mobile suits and 80% Kamille and his dead girlfriends in psychedelic Newtype land.
>>
>>15806439
If you watched 0079 TV you'll probably like Zeta
If you watched 0079 movies you might hate it due to downgrade in pacing and animation quality (from the third movie)

Either way, be prepared to read subtitles very fast and even then not understand why half the fights in the show happen. Generally what happens is in the last 5 minutes of each episode someone randomly says "oh shit, enemy mobile suits" and a fight happens, regardless of how appropriate it is to the story of the episode. The fights are handled much worse than in 0079, you can really tell a lot of them just weren't supposed to exist but got forced in when the studio ordered it.
>>
>>15806538
>a great primer for Char's Counter Attack
Not really. Char going from some random soldier drifting along with rag-tag militant groups in Zeta to being the emperor of Zeon in CCA is pretty dumb. If anything, CCA works better as a fourth 0079 movie.
>>
>>15806439
Complete garbage.

If you liked the original, expect this one to suck hard.
>>
>>15806538
If Zeta is the best Gundam has to offer, then the franchise is not worth it.
>>
>>15806439
A show filled with brain damage victims
>>
>>15806439
>shitposting about robots
>>
>>15807726
As a movie watcher I would disagree. Zeta starts weird but ramps up pretty hard pretty fast.
>>
>>15806439
Wait till you see the tears of time
>>
>>15807664
it also sets up a few things for unicorn
>>
>>15812222
Yeah? Unicorn sucks
>>
File: Takeshi_Kitano_Sonatine.jpg (29KB, 464x330px) Image search: [Google]
Takeshi_Kitano_Sonatine.jpg
29KB, 464x330px
>>15806572
>>15807729
>>15807735
>thinking that Char going from some guy who only wants to assassinate his rivals to some guy who wants to run an empire is a logical continuation
holy shit lol maybe some people need to think about things and live life a bit before making such a decision?

i know when someone insults you in a thread, like right now, and the thread ends, that you're going to immediately make your own imageboard site and run an autistic empire out of it, but not everyone thinks like that
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.