[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With Devilman G coming out in the US on Halloween with the original

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: devilman-crybaby-visual.jpg (298KB, 1132x1600px) Image search: [Google]
devilman-crybaby-visual.jpg
298KB, 1132x1600px
With Devilman G coming out in the US on Halloween with the original manga, Devilman vs Hades and Devilman Crybaby coming out in March are you ready for normies to ruin Devilman?
>>
>>15800847
I will be one of those normies, hi.
>>
>>15800847
Sure.

Honestly I don't think anyone will really notice it much more than they do already.
>>
>>15800847
To this day, Osomatsu-san is the only reboot of a classic franchise to have been popular among normies. There's no reason to think this with be an exception.
>>
>>15801228
You sure about that, buddy?
>>
>>15801271
SEED is more popular in SEA and Japan itself than the West.
The West has G-Gundam, Wing and 00 that normies slobber over
>>
>>15800847
Devilman already ruined itself with that awful movie. No amount of normalfags will be able to make it worse.
>>
>>15801295
Nagai's spin offs ruined it before.
>>
>>15801271
That barely qualifies as a reboot.
>>
>>15800847
What is there to ruin? The original manga is still there for you to enjoy and I highly doubt Nagai would suddenly start toning down his future content if people complained about how offensive it was. Also you really think Devilman is going to catch on just because it's getting an official release? I guarantee they'll be turned off by the artstyle and go back to whatever flavor of the month shit is currently popular.
>>
>>15800847
If it means we actually get more Devilman shit then hell yeah, I'm all for it.
>>
>>15800847
Why would I let other people ruin what's one of my all time favorite manga? I don't care if people like it or hate it, I just wanna buy the hard cover English translation and hope that Crybaby is good.
>>
>>15800847
Normies can't ruin something like Devilman. It probably won't really catch on, Crybaby's style isn't very inviting to normies. Besides, if it did catch on it'd just mean we could maybe get some stuff translated.
>>
Crybaby has everything to be the "Violent-Hardcore" anime of the season, just like its derivates, Parasyte, Tokyo Ghoul, Aijin.
I'm not ready for casual cunts to go "Woah, look at that, this anime is great, so gory".
>>
>>15802777
huh
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.