[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What important plot details got cut from the 0079 movie trilogy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: BD-MSG-TitleCard.png (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BD-MSG-TitleCard.png
1MB, 1440x1080px
What important plot details got cut from the 0079 movie trilogy? If time was a concern but you wanted a more complete experience, what episodes would you want to watch in addition to the movies? Or maybe even instead of the movies? Like an essential episodes list.
>>
Hot damn if you don't want to watch the show just don't watch the show.
>>
Everything important gets covered in the movies.
>>
>>15794145
Plot isn't what suffers in the movies, character development is.
>>
Nothing, the movies are better.
>>
>>15794145
M'Quve and Gyan are cut
>>
>>15794145
The salt story arc. It becomes relevant again in CCA.
>>
>>15794499
Were the Tri-stars removed from the movies?
I can't remember
>>
>>15794512
Nah they made it.
>>
>>15794523
They were in the second movie right?
After Ramba?
I simply can't remember them
>>
>>15794145
Just watch the movies, they're better for a newcomer to the franchise which I'm guessing is what you are.
>>
>>15794145
>What important plot details got cut from the 0079 movie trilogy?

Nothing really.

Everything that cut didn't matter in the long run. Probably the most important thing that got truncated was the Odessa campaign which was exposited as a narrated slideshow.
>>
>>15794536
After Ral. His heightened reaction speed gets him out of the jetstream attack..
>>
>>15794200
Not really an argument if the character fails to develop from the archetype that gets established soon after their introduction. If you're not writing a scene in which the character exhibits agency and expresses their motivations and principles in a way that is insightful to the audience, then you're basically just retreading the same outline of tropes that make the archetype.

More screen time ≠ character development.
>>
>>15794200
Is it actual development that gets cut or is it just time getting attached to the characters? If actual development is getting cut, do you have a list of episodes that are relevant?

>>15794504
I get it.
>>
>>15794145
If time is such a concern you shouldn't be trying to get into a franchise where the bulk of it consists of 50 episode series.
>>
>>15794145
Why do you want to skip the thing you want to watch? Why do you not want to watch the thing you claim to be a fan of?
>>
>>15794145
>If time was a concern but you wanted a more complete experience, what episodes would you want to watch in addition to the movies? Or maybe even instead of the movies? Like an essential episodes list.
Just watch the damn series.
>>
>>15794145
Watch the series

It's only 43 episodes, and it's captivating
>>
>>15794668

character development isnt really affected at all
>>
>>15796603
Too bad that Fraw Bow condemned her kids to be manlets, such a waste of a cutie.
>>
>>15797262
Not only manlets, insecure virgin hapa manlets
>>
Movies>TV show.
>>
>>15794145
Not so much important plot points but many cool little details and side stories get cut. Someone mentioned Gyan and I know several mobile armors are cut. No Chalia Bull. No beam javelin. Also stuff like the episode where Amuro removes the time bombs from the Gundam and the impressed Zeeks congratulate him afterwards were missed. However, I welcome replacing guntank with another guncannon in space and I do not miss the weird Gundam combinations with core booster. Also the last movie has Sayla bewbs.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.