[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone's most hated real estate developer commits financial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: received_1801391376554202.png (204KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
received_1801391376554202.png
204KB, 800x600px
https://www.open-public-records.com/court/california-23006746.htm

They must think they have some sort of case here but I can't think of anything that would make this remotely a good idea.
>>
>>15792894
Non-burger here, is there any way to infer exactly what the nature of this lawsuit is?

Pic related, the Captcha is trying to communicate again...
>>
>>15792914
My guess is something to do with bad faith with the original rights or maybe something to do with the new movie. We don't know yet.
>>
I can only imagine that they're hoping a Japanese company won't be willing/able to show up to fight a bullshit court case in California, which means they'll get summary judgement in their favor and claim even more rights to things they don't own.
>>
>>15792928
>>15792932
The Japanese government needs to step in at this point, and fund any future legal cases between HG and Tatsunoko, Big West, etc. This has gone on for long enough and when Hasbro called their bluff a couple of years back HG's case was dismissed with prejudice. Fucking cunts.
>>
>>15792932
>tfw they're probably right
>>
>>15792894
Yes, surely this will kill HG just like all the last times they were supposed to die
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.