[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think Gundam IBO's epilgue left the possibility to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: trigger.jpg (56KB, 594x334px) Image search: [Google]
trigger.jpg
56KB, 594x334px
I think Gundam IBO's epilgue left the possibility to make a sequel. In my opinion with Ride, as protagonist, taking revenge (like the last episode); if is possible, taking back the Barbatos (buried in mars, turning in "Barbatos Repair/R"; or stealing it from Gjallarhorn)

Tittle: Tekketsu no Orphans R (R for Return, Ride or Revenge)

Post your ideas.
>>
File: Ride Post-Orphan.png (2MB, 3000x2600px) Image search: [Google]
Ride Post-Orphan.png
2MB, 3000x2600px
Some like this
>>
>>15782570
My idea is that Akatsuki gets murdered, because Mikazuki's genes should never have been allowed to spread.
>>
And the reason is...
>>
File: Barbatos-R.jpg (34KB, 360x600px) Image search: [Google]
Barbatos-R.jpg
34KB, 360x600px
Ride finds Barbatos's frame on one of his mercenary jobs. He finds out Gjallarhorn sold off the frame to a mobile suit collector. He asks Teiwaz to help him repair Barbatos and dubs it Barbatos-R.
THE REVOLUTION BEGINS
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
WDF!! Amazing!. But i think in Barbatos R/Repai like Exia Repair, and after that a evolution to a knight's design, like the final battle on S1. In S2 Barbatos' design turns into a kind of beast.

And Ride, he learns to use a katana sword (Lika Yato's) with McMurdo (His design let me think he's a kind of samurai)
>>
A single movie; meant to finish the hunt for Tekkadan survivors, as a result of Ride attempting another rebellion.

In the end, Ride is killed by one of the ex-Tekkadan who had managed to make a new life for himself, complete with a family of his own, and refuses to allow any more deaths of fellow ex-Tekkadan living in peace all because of some stupid and pointless desire for vengeance from a survivor.

The side effect of Ride's attempted revolution was further solidification of the New Gjallarhorn as well as the new Martian Military Peacekeeping force under Kudelia, just to further soil Tekkadan's name.

For everyone else aside from a few unlucky ex-Tekkadan who were casualties of Ride's rebellion renewing the fight and aside from Ride himself, who dies a rabid dog's death, they get their happy endings.
>>
>>15783168
>A single movie; meant to finish the hunt for Tekkadan survivors
>In the end, Ride is killed by one of the ex-Tekkadan

Nagai you are not allowed to post here.
>>
LOL
I imagine, only for fanservice, a triangle between Ride and Biscuit's sisters.

If Ride dies, MUST BE after he kills/decapitates Rustal, giving a end to the Rebellion and giving the best departure to Tekkadan, who was manipulated for Rustal (if you hink in all the tragedies in S2, all of them was related with Rustal)

Gjallarhorn dismantled or a new security like 00 after A-Laws. Tekkadan'll be remembered at the end

And if Ride dies (or not), he should leave a
offspring, with Cookie and Craker in the
anonymity.
>>
>And if Ride dies (or not), he should leave a offspring, with Cookie and Craker in the
anonymity.

Like Seabook Arno
>>
>Almiria salvaged the damaged Barbatos frame and restored it way past its glory
>sends it to Mikazukis son on his 16th birthday so that he can avenge his father and her husband
>monkey finally fucking dies
Is this the best possible outcome?
>>
>>15782570
Instead of a sequel it's a movie retelling from McGillis' point of view.

This is the ONLY way to make IBO worth a damn.
>>
>>15783855
The only way to make IBO worth anything is to reboot it with a competent team.
>>
>>15783855
It'll be Memories of Eden all over again
>>
Another idea apart of the movie from different point of view?

All the other Gundam'll appear.
If the Gundams in IBO have names from Salomon Demons, Rustalll take Bael or AmonRa
>>
>>15784365

This. Such potential... wasted!
>>
>>15782570
Would watch.
It would be especially poignant if some of the other former Tekkadan members wound up opposing Ride's faction. Alternately, Ride going all Mellowlink and destroying all the Gundams one by one with nothing but Mikazuki's pistol (I don't care if that doesn't make sense, it would be awesome).
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.