[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you watch a "Late UC" show about the voyage of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Grey_Stoke.jpg (200KB, 662x645px) Image search: [Google]
Grey_Stoke.jpg
200KB, 662x645px
Would you watch a "Late UC" show about the voyage of the Dandelion and/or the Newtype colonization of the Proxima Centauri system? Would be a good way to broaden Gundam's horizons in a way that hasn't been done since G Gundam. Obvious way to bring in aliens, and could be an easy way to redeem the generation-spanning concept of AGE.
>>
While it would be neat, it would kind of take away from the core appeal of Gundam. Gundam is about war, politics, and giant fighting robots. A colonization effort show won't have any war or giant fighting robots, more then likely. But who knows, they managed to make Turn A.
>>
mate, this could happen but NEVER in anime format.

There are lots of other media that can focus on that, but anime gundam is just a toy marketing tool, so forget that.
>>
>>15780183
man colonizes new galaxy

brings milky way problems with them.

different galaxy, same shit (i blame remnants)

also generation-spanning might not be a thing if the characters don't have any links to any of the old cast. might as well be brand new characters with 0 baggage.
>>
>>15780183
no point in it being gundam if you do all that shit
>>
>>15784156
>Gundam is about war, politics, and giant fighting robots.
We've had build fighters and stargazer.
Gundam has way more interesting stories to tell and when people limit it to a definition it can't evolve.
>>
Man I fucking hate Hasegawa's art. I fear for an adaptation just because I don't want to see that shit animated

>>15784355
Stargazer rectified CE imo
>>
Even an interplanetary conflict in Late UC would be intersting, Like a Jupiter Vs Earth Sphere conflict, with stuff like Colonies in Mars and the Asteroid Belt.
>>
>>15780183
Why is that old man giving that little boy bedroom eyes?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.