[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got a PS4 and really want an amazing mech/Gundam game. Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Gundam_Breaker_3_PS4_Cover.jpg (379KB, 640x798px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam_Breaker_3_PS4_Cover.jpg
379KB, 640x798px
Just got a PS4 and really want an amazing mech/Gundam game. Is Gundam Breaker 3 really worth it?
>>
>>15778298
Do you like grinding?
>>
>>15778298
Gundam Breaker can be grindy if you want specific parts.

You've got a couple SRW games and SD Gundam G Generation but those are strategy.

Gundam Versus just came out in japan last month and is getting a NA release next month if you're looking for something more competitive.

The Assault Suit Leynos remake is alright if you can get it for around 10-15 bucks. That one is a side-scroller though.

I think there's a mecha psVR game but I've heard literally nothing about it.

You can pilot mechs in EDF 4.1 but they're not the main focus. I think Strike Suit Zero is out on psn now too.

Theres just not a lot of /m/erchindise on the ps4 right now.
>>
Its basically something you need to put ALOT of time into

that, and can you put up with Misa?
>>
File: 1460411193446.jpg (808KB, 736x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1460411193446.jpg
808KB, 736x1112px
>>15778298
Got it last Wednesday, I have been playing nonstop since then. Making my own Char's dream machine in MG. The missions and levels are repetitive but the main goal of game is to get new parts and try them to get better parts. I advise get break edition and at level 5 parts, suicide run the 2nd dlc mission for Phenex parts, then you are a god till mid first storyline.
>>
>>15778352
Would it be smart to get in digitally or find a physical copy?
>>
>>15778356
I did physical Amazon, english sub. I can use it on multiple accounts but still use it on jap account. Do whatever fits you but I wasn't gonna fuck with foreign digital currency exchange.
>>
Full warning. The Gundam Breaker games expect you to grind. Grind like a Chinese farmer in WoW. You will need to grind and farm for HOURS to get anything half decent.

I like the premise of the Gundam Breaker games, just not the execution.

If you like a tactical RPG, go with SD Gundam Generation Genesis. Seriously, it's awesome. It covers pretty much every story from UC. Even stories that were only in video games, like Zeonic Front.
>>
It's good for only one playthrough. The story is too bland and unfulfilling unless you get the DLC and even then it leaves a lot to be desired. The missions are mind numbingly repetitive so after one playthrough you'll either be sick of the game and never touch it again or instead just use it as "I wonder how this thing would look" program.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.