[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>blame this on the misfortune of your birth >i came here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: char_aznable_4081.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
char_aznable_4081.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
>blame this on the misfortune of your birth
>i came here to laugh at you
>i've never betrayed anyone in my life
>souls weighed down by gravity
>Lalah could have been a mother to me

What does he mean by any of this?
>>
char is a catchphrase machine
>>
>>15778164
Your family must die
Haha I can have friendly bants at your expense
I was never on your side in the first place
Ur an old geezer who can't change
Lala was a pretty good newtype
>>
>>15778164
he is a CHAR
>>
>>15778164
He's a meme, ya dip.
>>
File: betrayed.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
betrayed.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>15778164
>>blame this on the misfortune of your birth
Trying to justify the murder of an innocent for his personal reasons.

>>i came here to laugh at you
Just being an asshole.

>>i've never betrayed anyone in my life
Trying to dissociate his past actions in order to preserve his self-image.

>>souls weighed down by gravity
Parroting zeek propaganda to get more support from dumb soupcan dwellers.

>>Lalah could have been a mother to me
Trying to convince himself that his age-inappropriate relationship with Lalah was something other than romantic involvement with a minor. I'm hesitant to say that that it's simply mommy issues, but it could have a bit to do with it.
>>
>>15778186
they were never his friends, you can't betray a person who is your enemy.
>>
>>15778186
>age-inappropriate relationship with Lalah
Were they even that far apart? Char was like 19 during the OYW, and Lalah was 16 at the youngest. 3 yearsis not a huge gap, especially considering that it's not uncommon for couples to be separated by 10 or more years in real life.
>>
>>15778372
But mentally speaking, Char was 14 while Lalah, 30-something, so it's still not appropiate.
>>
>>15778170
That all seems pretty much right. Not that it doesn't fit with your interpretation, but the full quote with the "laugh at you" line is "It's not like I'm going to say something like "I came here to laugh at you", is it?"
>>
>>15778164
>But mentally speaking, Char was 14 while Lalah, 30-something,
Irl this might be cool. You can do whatever you want, but she will always balance your shit
>>
Unfortunate manchild who never got to experience a real childhood lashing out in any way he can, desperately trying to cling to a 'greater cause' when pretty much everything he does is for the sake of petty selfish desires.
>>
Were his methodical attempts to assassinate the Zabis even necessary? It sure seemed like they were all going to meet their ends regardless of his input... and that even applies to a few of them.
>>
>>15778306
Don't worry, no charge for them
>>
>>15778415
I think it was more like "I came to laugh at you. Is that what you wanted to hear?". Basically a sarcastic reply to Amuro asking Char why he's on Earth again.
>>
>>15778497
To be fair to Char, no one knew a space autist would show up and fall into a super weapon that would be the turning point in the war.
>>
>>15778411
Then screwing any girl now days would be fucking a 5 year old then. This thought process sucks.
>>
>>15779513
>said the mentally 3 year old
>>
>>15778164
>>i've never betrayed anyone in my life
To betray one you must be their genuine friend or ally, Char was never either to Garma, he was merely pretending
>>
File: mcfly.jpg (45KB, 850x420px) Image search: [Google]
mcfly.jpg
45KB, 850x420px
>>15778164
He's an asshole.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.