[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like showa Rider It's not as if though I hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (70KB, 281x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70KB, 281x428px
Why do people like showa Rider It's not as if though I hate Showa, there's just legitimately nothing interesting that it can offer me.
I just can't sit down and watch 50 episodes of extremely formulaic and objectively bad acting and writing with little to no hook besides "hey im watching old thing this is neat i am so patrician". I'm not enough of a masochist to subject myself to that and I don't care enough about the opinions of others online to try and gain their approval by pretending that I think Showa Rider is in any way actually better than any Heisei.
>>
but aren't you caring about the opinions of others by asking this
>>
Because some of us don't see the acting and the stories as "objectively" bad?

I debated with you for like an hour straight and the only answer you could come up with is vague one word replies about how everything is "evident". I was as reasonable as I could possibly be.

I asked you to be as indepth as you like. I still get short, half-assed replies. This is your problem in a nutshell:

>I don't care enough about the opinions of others online to try and gain their approval by pretending that I think Showa Rider is in any way actually better than any Heisei

It's like you genuinely think your opinion is the only one that makes sense. You're kind of an egotistical guy, anon.
>>
File: folder.jpg (175KB, 703x601px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
175KB, 703x601px
>>15773858
>Why do people
why cares post balls
>>
>>15773901
You're learning just now how /krg/ posters 'argue'?
It's nothing but ad hom, insults. logical fallacies and smug vague generalizations from people who vastly overestimate their own intelligence.
>>
It's exactly like an old comic book and I enjoy reading old comic books
>>
>>15773992
This is literally just a falseflagging bait thread. This guy has been using the same lines to shit up threads, including /krg/.

https://desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/m.desu.meta/text/It's%20not%20as%20if%20though%20I%20hate%20Showa%2C%20there's%20just%20legitimately%20nothing%20/

Just ignore it and move on.
>>
>>15774029
>guy trolling tokusatsu/showa tokusatsu, blames /krg/ out of nowhere
>every fucking time
Thank you for being levelheaded and helpful but I'm pretty sure you're responding to the troll.
>>
>>15774035
He's not blaming /krg/, he's blaming OP.
>>
>>15773858
>Why do people like showa Rider It's not as if though I hate Showa,
You've posted this a dozen times yet you still haven't noticed that error?
>>
>>15773858
Showa Rider just has this groovy retro sense to it,like im watching more of a funny fighting comedy than a kids super hero show.
>>
>>15777173
Thank you for bumping this thread just to make cock-slurping noises.
>>
>>15777197
Cant help it, your mum is a loud slurper
Huehuehuehue le meme face hue
>>
>>15777173
Wow it's a millennial who can only enjoy shit "ironically", what an original opinion this precious snowflake has.
>>
>>15777319
[T R I G G E R R E D ]
>>
>>15774035
He's posted the same shit in non rider threads with a few words changed
>>
How you like your pasta senpai, al dente or soggy as fuck
>>15778788
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.