[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Funny how UC MASTER RACE!!! faggots haven't really watched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: waaah.png (182KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
waaah.png
182KB, 500x375px
Funny how UC MASTER RACE!!! faggots haven't really watched anything aside from Unicorn and a couple of clips from Youtube.
>>
File: 018.jpg (24KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
24KB, 625x626px
>>
>>
>>15768187
Seed has fans?
>>
>>15768215
A lot of people on /m/ do hate SEED and think it's dogshit, but it does have a really strong following both in Japan and the West. To a lot of people it's their first Gundam.
>>
>>15768215
>Seed has fans?

Seed is one if not the best loved modern Gundam show among the Japanese. So yeah it does have a freakton of fans (males and females).
>>
>>15768215
Have you ever heard of this place called Asia?
They love SEED. It's true - there's a whole race of billions of people, who all have terrible fucking taste.
>>
>>15768227
>To a lot of people it's their first Gundam.

Holy shit, that's sad. Not even sad in the "wow, these people have shit taste" sense. But sad in the I genuinely feel bad for them.

SEED has some awesome looking mobile suits, I will give it that all day long. But the storyline is absolute garbage.
>>
>>15768326
>Holy shit, that's sad. Not even sad in the "wow, these people have shit taste" sense. But sad in the I genuinely feel bad for them.
I mean here in the west, most of us who are older than 20 had fucking gundam wing as our first gundam.
>>
>>15768329
I know, I am one of them.

Oddly, though, I have no love for Gundam Wing. Not even through nostalgia. I just pay it a little respect for introducing me to the franchise as a whole.

I've only built ONE Wing model kit and that was the MG Tallgeese. Other than that, not interested in it
>>
File: Gundam I've seen.jpg (145KB, 727x478px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam I've seen.jpg
145KB, 727x478px
This is all of the gundam I've seen.
I basically have dropped 00 because of the "celestial being, celestial being, celestial being, gundam, gundam, gundam" spam that is the script
>>
>>15768348
You should finish 00. Setsuna's autism is funny.
>>
>>15768142
Showa hate
>>
>>15768326
I know a lot of more casual fans and all they know is either Wing, SEED or IBO.and maybe 00. It's interesting how some of the more eh/worst Gundam shows are the most well known ones among more casual fans(or at least in the west, it's probably different in Japan).
But from what I've seen it's similar in Japan, when it comes to SEED at least. Kira tops a lot of popularity polls.
>>
>>15768348
don't you mean celesteal bean?
>>
>>15768348
>0079: SHIROYATSU SHIROYATSU SHIROYATSU SHIROYATSU
>Zeta: KAMEEYOO KAMEEYOO KAMEEYOO KAMEEYOO KAMEEYOO
>Wing: HEIKA HEIKA HEIKA HEIKA HEIKA/GANDAMU DA GANDAMU DA GANDAMU DA
>G: THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF KJOYI THIS MUST BE THE THE WORK OF KJOYI THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF KJOYI
>Turn-A: THAT MUSTACHE THAT MUSTACHE THAT MUSTACHE THAT MUSTACHE
>IBO: KAZOKU KAZOKU KAZOKU KAZOKU KAZOKU
I've forgotten what it was like in the other series
>>
>>15768448
>Victory: MARBETO-SAN MARBETO-SAN MARBETO-SAN MARBETO-SAN
>>
>>15768448
>IBO: PSHHT NUTHIN BROTHER NOOO PERSONAL BROTHER NOO PSHHT NUTHIN PERSONAL BISCUIT NOO PSHHT NUTHIN PERSONAL NAZE NOO PSHHT NUTHIN PERSONAL LAFTER NOO PSHHT NUTHIN PERSONAL ORGA NOO
>>
File: 1501737554051.png (107KB, 196x258px) Image search: [Google]
1501737554051.png
107KB, 196x258px
>>15768142
Back to /a/ with you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.