[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /m/ quick question, if you cats could be a sentient super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Jet Convoy.jpg (75KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jet Convoy.jpg
75KB, 640x400px
So /m/ quick question, if you cats could be a sentient super robot what would you be yo? Would you be able to transform into stuff or combine with other things? Gimmie the low down yo~.
>>
I would be mysterious and have weird cosmic powers. I would also give advice to my pilot in the form of riddles, just to mess with them.
>>
I would want to be a human size power suit that combines into a bigger Gundam size mech which combines into a large super robot which transforms into a planet destroying eldritch abomination/god. yeah.
>>
>>15762943
I'd have a relatively simple base form with a bunch of equipment boosters that would be piloted by kid/teenagers because anime. I'd do my best to be a big bro to them and give them life advice.
>Anontron, I think Sue-chan has a crush on me
>Do you like her back MC-kun?
>Y-yeah
>Fuck her now. Don't wait until the finale where it takes all of us almost burning up in the atmosphere for you to nut up and tell her how you feel
>>
>>15762943
I'd be a mass of self-sustaining nanomachines that can assemble itself into whatever form I desire. My normal day form while on Earth is nothing more than liquid metal in some abandoned military silo, a car, and a humanoid body also made up of myself.

When I decide to play mecha, I do so with whatever form I feel like assuming for the day, then enjoy watching the Human news over what I've done.
>>
>>15762943
I'd be a Soul that constructs a Human-like Body made of Photo-crystalline, Particle waveform shit, like an Angel or those things from Fafner. Then I'd make a larger robot body the human-like body transforms into the core of, like Jeeg, but not as the head. I'd make an Ultraman Body too for shits 'n giggles.
>>
>>15763948

This guy has it.
>>
>>15762943
> if you cats could be a sentient super robot
I would not entrust a destructive superweapon to a feline under any circumstances.
>>
>>15762943
I'd rather be a human scale robot blending in with normal society and having a fuck-huge alternate body I can combine with when needed. Henshin is love, henshin is life, dude.
>>
File: JointronAd.jpg (122KB, 785x545px) Image search: [Google]
JointronAd.jpg
122KB, 785x545px
>>15762943
ill be the most offensive stereotype caricature super robot lifeform ever exist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8VDu4nnhRU
>>
>>15762943
I'd be a robot that could combine with a female robot and have the chance of leaving her with a little robot baby after each combination.
>>
File: 1448505075429.jpg (16KB, 389x198px) Image search: [Google]
1448505075429.jpg
16KB, 389x198px
>>15763948
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.