[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what if Shinji had returned Misato's sexual offers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 23

So what if Shinji had returned Misato's sexual offers?

Would Shinji be a more stable person? Would he be happier?

What was Misato's plan exactly in offering sex?
>>
>>15757426
>So what if Shinji had returned Misato's sexual offers?

Misato would have become the next pedo-char. Would it be an improvement over her usual self ? Maybe, maybe not.

>Would Shinji be a more stable person? Would he be happier?

He would have the fuck of his life. Wether that would have made him happier who knows. Hungrier after the fact yes.

>What was Misato's plan exactly in offering sex?
She was activating Shinji's hormones. And let the spectacle begin. But Shinji being Shinji, Misato could have put her pussy right over his head and nothing would have happened.
>>
>>15757426
She never legitimately offered sex until the end when she knew it'd never happen because of their impending doom. She'd have shot him down at any other point.
>>
File: nline_n757i0eL4g1sf3h99.png (241KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
nline_n757i0eL4g1sf3h99.png
241KB, 500x375px
>>15757447

She offered it before the whole HQ invasion
>>
>>15757447
>She'd have shot him down at any other point.

If Misato had wanted to keep a certain distance from Shinji she would have. Instead she goes around the house half naked, drinking booze like there is no tomorrow and 1 inch away from boning a teenager that has nothing else on the mind.
>>
>>15757426
She would have felt conflicted and at her lowest points, or his, she might have seriously done it.

>Would Shinji be a more stable person? Would he be happier?
No, he would develop more codependency issues. He would mistake physical intimacy with emotional intimacy, likely overstepping his bounds or something else would bring him crashing down. It would set him up for a much greater fall.

You guys realize that she was lonely right? She's a grown woman with daddy issues, she grew up alone and craved attention. Her sort of boyfriend mostly ignored her or was off in other countries, her work consumed a lot of her time, she has needs and they weren't satisfied. She now had a young boy who could offer her the attention she needed.

These emotions got further complicated by the fact that she saw a lot of herself in Shinji since he was also struggling with being alone and growing up without a father.
>>
The important question no one asks is how many advances did Misato take towards Asuka.
>>
>>15757453
>>15757455
You're reading way too much into this, self-inserters
>>
>>15757426
No Anon, sex is just sex, not a miracle cure that causes happy ends to happen.
>>
>>15757473
>You guys realize that she was lonely right? She's a grown woman with daddy issues, she grew up alone and craved attention. Her sort of boyfriend mostly ignored her or was off in other countries, her work consumed a lot of her time, she has needs and they weren't satisfied. She now had a young boy who could offer her the attention she needed.These emotions got further complicated by the fact that she saw a lot of herself in Shinji since he was also struggling with being alone and growing up without a father.

In other terms both are fucked for like. I've said it before no sane man can come up with such a fucked up story. Anno was completely off the rails when he made Evangelion
>>
>>15757494
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64071093
>>
>>15757530
It's basic pyschosexual drama, let's not get ahead of ourselves
>>
>>15757426
There's a good chance the shiny veneer of sex would have worn of quickly with Shinji and he'd find it an empty and regrettable experience.
>>
>>15757530
It's pretty basic psychology and something you can easily live with just very difficult to get over as they dig deep and become core foundations of your mentality/personality. Also remember that Anno has always had depression and hated himself for most of his life, most of the themes touched on in Eva come from his own antisocial issues. Honestly I've always seen Shinji as a self insert for Anno to work through his personal issues.
>>
>>15757494
Okay, that doesn't even look like misato.
>>
>>15757473
>He would mistake physical intimacy with emotional intimacy

Hell, I'd say that already happens to a degree. It's the reason for the coma scene. Most teenagers and young adults confuse physical and emotional intimacy already; this entire thread exists because of someone thinking physical intimacy is a solution for emotional happiness. Misato aggravates it in Shinji by simultaneously trying to be a mother to him and constantly cockteasing him, which I think she does mainly because she herself has a poorly-defined line between physical and emotional intimacy. Shinji's a malleable teen who absorbs the flaws of the bad role models around him, so she passes her issues on to him much like Gendo passes his on through Rei, most prominently in Rebuild 2.
>>
>>15757579
Purple hair, black top, silver cross, close enough
>>
>>15757426
It's less, "I want Shinji to like me, so I'll offer him sex," and more "The only way I know how to make boys like me is by being flirty and giving them a show."
>>
>>15757426
What Shinji needed was affection and emotional support, not physical affection
But hey, whatever gets your dick hard
>>
File: back alley.png (593KB, 737x1115px) Image search: [Google]
back alley.png
593KB, 737x1115px
>>15757538

A fellow man of taste, I see
>>
>>15757510
I don't think you understand Misato's character. She only knows how to comfort through sex.
>>
Misato enjoyed teasing Shinji, because she knew he'd never actually do anything. She was sopping wet for a piece of shit "alpha" like the spyguy (sorry, its been a long time) for christ sake, why would she settle for a weakling teenager?
>>
>>15758106
>I don't think you understand Misato's character. She only knows how to comfort through sex.

So what does Gendo do ? He makes Misato Shinji's tutor. How fucked up is that ? C'mon, whatever way you want to look at Evangelion, its character cast all belong in the loony bin.
>>
>>15758106
This meme is so stale.
>>
>>15757426
Nothing would happen.

Shinji is too much of a beta-cuck to accept. Maybe if he as a few years older, he'd consider it, but as he was in the show it would never happen.

Source: I self-inserted as Shinji.
>>
>>15758134
>This meme is so stale.

It's the truth man. The sad, unvarnished, complete truth about Misato.
>>
>>15758128
>why would she settle for a weakling teenager?
To get back at Ryoji.
>>
She was just messing with him. If Shinji ever worked up the guts to go for it, Misato would push him away and tell him she was joking. Then he'd kill himself out of embarrassment, and then she'd kill herself for causing him to kill himself.
>>
>>15758129
>its character cast all belong in the loony bin.

Isn't that a commonly hold opinion, by both fans and people who dislike it?
>>
>>15757473
On the other hand, physical intimacy does create emotional intimacy, and they were already closer than the average two characters in Eva. Perhaps it's not fair for me to say that given that Misato is probably simultaneously the most honest and the most expressive character in the cast, but they had spent some time living with each other and providing each other with the fulfillment of certain needs.

They shared some sort of bond (almost definitely not in the romantic sense, I'm not arguing that), but Shinji refused to acknowledge it until Misato forcefully made him aware of and accepting of it by kissing him at the end. And we know how he reacted to that.

That's the difference it would have made. Shinji's whole problem throughout the show is that he was a fucking idiot who thought that everyone had an ulterior motive and that no one was genuinely affectionate toward him. If he'd had unconditional, consensual sex with Misato, he'd have to confront this narrative earlier than he actually did in the show
>>
>>15757426
half the people in this thread are as autistic as Shinji and thus can't answer your question

Misato saw Shinji was totally broken. She knew that Shinji did not feel like a real man/adult, or even a real person, and he had lost any confidence that he'd gained during the series. She also knew that he had been given very little affection and had few important connections in his life.

FULLY expecting to die, she kisses Shinji and playfully promises he'll get laid after this, knowing that he's always had a little crush on her (like any teenage boy would), and hoping that maybe this would give him just a little bit of something to hang on to in this otherwise nightmarishly fucked up situation. He needs to be brave enough to pilot one more time.

It was her desperate gift; a white lie, to give him a little courage. Misato was not, secretly, wanting to fuck him this whole time. She loved him, saw herself in him somewhat, but none of it was overtly romantic. He was a child; small, frail, immensely beta. There was no secret lust for him. If you genuinely believe there was, you're probably a dumbass teenager and/or autistic yourself
>>
>>15758529

Sure, last bit

What's with all the flirting and skimpy clothing in the rest of the series?
>>
>>15757426
Crashing this board.
With no survivors.
>>
>>15758548
She enjoyed being a tease and seeing Shinji flustered. Also, she was in her own bloody home, not out in public.
>>
>>15758539
>What's with all the flirting and skimpy clothing in the rest of the series?
Misato's a skanky weirdo in general
>>
What exactly was Misato trying to accomplish teasing a 14 year old boy?
>>
>>15758570

>t. virgin

Have you ever talked to a woman?
>>
>>15758570

Getting raped, then blackmailing Gendo for all the money.
>>
gendo did nothing wrong
>>
>>15758529
It should go without saying, but to answer the other part of the question: no, if he fucked her, nothing would've changed, the scene was not about the psychological healing power of sex or something ridiculous like that, it was about giving him hope/comfort.

The experience that might've fixed Shinji would've been a REAL relationship with another person that genuinely loved him romantically. That's not something Misato could actually give him; only Asuka or Rei could, and they were both too fucked up to be able to do that.
>>
Shinji should have just committed a double rape/murder suicide but instead he gets his hands on the button to end the world. At least Rei was involved to let him undo it once he saw how shitty it was.

Before Shinji gets into the elevator, like others have said, she knew she was going to die and just wanted to give Shinji something that she thought would keep his morale high enough to get in the Eva. Before that was her just having no idea what to do with a teenage boy on top of all the stress that she was under. Everyone in the series is fucked in the head. At least the main characters.
>>
>>15758159
But thats the thing; he wouldn't care, and she knows this.
>>
>>15758548
>Crashing this board.
>With no survivors.

Ha we're more resilient than that.
Now Evageeks on the other hand...would go into nuclear meltdown and initiate a third impact event.
>>
>>15758539
Misato's character was written to be playful and a little lacking in personal boundaries, being somewhat young, wild, and having no experience as a guardian. This creates comical, but ultimately innocent scenes where Shinji must bashfully suppress his burgeoning sexual urges in the face of his attractive, but ultimately unattainable caretaker.
>>
File: Ritsuko Pregnant.jpg (156KB, 1315x1695px) Image search: [Google]
Ritsuko Pregnant.jpg
156KB, 1315x1695px
>Okay, clone batch #34 is almost ready
>No, mother, I already applied lotion to your belly
>Put some on mine for once
>Mother, don't touch Shinji there, bad things happen when you do that
>>
>>15758681
You need to stop
>>
Sounds like it would fuck him up even more. Probably would feel even more used by her. Also I think that AoC in Japan being 13 is a myth, since its really only true for 13-17.

Things might be more stable if he accepted Auska's though. Might.
>>
>>15758657
I'm sure deep down she knows it, but from we've seen of the character, Misato is a novice at romantic relationships and at times she's can be impulsive. Fucking some beta teenage kid for "revenge" or whatever somehow makes sense to her where her jimmies get rustled.

Source: Experience with 3D women IRL.
>>
>>15758570
Loss of the only person she loved, pent of stress and anxiety that the world could end super fucking soon, wanting to blow off steam, and wanting to help shinji.

Would you be in the right state of mind if the world was ending and you had to play it cool?
>>
File: 1490558443688.png (95KB, 192x279px) Image search: [Google]
1490558443688.png
95KB, 192x279px
>>15759104
this
>>
File: Naoko Smiling.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Naoko Smiling.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
>>15758971
No, *you* need to stop *I* need to start
>>
>>15757426
She'd be let go for sexual harassment, putting Shinji in an even worse spot.
>>
>>15758129
EoE aside it seems like Gendo always planned for the Looney Bin.
>>
>>15757441
>Misato would have become the next pedo-char.

So, Haman?
>>
>>15759001
>Also I think that AoC in Japan being 13 is a myth, since its really only true for 13-17.
The AoC is actually 13, however pretty much every prefecture has a law/regulation that raises that. The age of consent in Tokyo due to a health regulation is 17.
>>
>>15757426
Misato is second best EVA.

Best is Ritsuko.
>>
>>15758971
Can't stop, won't stop.
>>
>>15757426
Oh god no
>Would Shinji be a more stable person?
>Would he be happier?
Haha, no.
Shinji needed genuine affection and care, not a blowup doll older than him and as fucked up as he was, this is why he went after a gay alien pianist.
Crashing Shinji's virginity, with no survivors.

Remember Kaji's words when he spoke to Shinji in the bunker, some people just can't find happiness in their lives, those words describe 99% of EVA's cast, they're all fucked up, none of them lead good lives or was truly happy, besides PenPen.
>>
>>15760399
this
>>
File: 59679.jpg (25KB, 201x345px) Image search: [Google]
59679.jpg
25KB, 201x345px
Reminder that Misato's one true love is Jet Alone.
>>
>>15761879
Mine too.
>>
>>15760408
There was nothing even remotely fucked up about
Tohji
Hikari
Kensuke
Shigeru
Makoto
And despite everything, even Kaji and Rei were fairly well-adjusted given the circumstances surrounding them
>>
>>15757494
why does misato look like a crossdresser
>>
>>15757473
>Her sort of boyfriend mostly ignored her or was off in other countries

And when he wasn't he put priority on being a complete, boorish asshole.
>>
>>15761914
I always felt Kensuke was a bit of a selfish asshole when he still wanted to pilot after Touji was injured.

>Rei
>Well adjusted
>>
>>15757426
>not posting the superior Misato picture

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1195648
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/784820
>>
>>15762780
Please Anon, I already have a waifu
>>
>>15762780
Gyarus belong in the trash
>>
>>15762801
I want to fug those trash girls
>>
File: I even did my hair.png (756KB, 1360x1920px) Image search: [Google]
I even did my hair.png
756KB, 1360x1920px
>>15762801

Romantic Gyarus are literally top fucking tier mate, how 'bout you return to the trash can you dredged yourself up from?
>>
>>15757530
What does that make Berserk, then?
>>
>>15757426

He'd get an STD that's for sure
>>
>>15758539
It takes place in the middle of fucking summer,thus the skimpy-ass clothing. Also everyone`s a sexually frustrated,mentally unstable person too.
>>
>>15758681
Anon,I will murder your family.
>>
File: RITSUKO A CUTE,CUTE.jpg (41KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
RITSUKO A CUTE,CUTE.jpg
41KB, 225x350px
>>15760399
Correct. Yet so few realize this... A pity.
>>
>>15761879
Isn't he everyone's?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnbLUNGSffw
>>
>>15761914
>Tohji
He was a tryhard, violent, insecure kid, basically Shinji but as a mindless, violent idiot who'd snap at every little thing, you don't punch and threaten a classmate who just arrived at your school because you're jealous of the attention he got from the girls in class.
>Hikari
I'll give you that
>Kensuke
/k/ otaku with no self esteem, similar to Shinji but at least he was a /k/ommando that could find relief in some hobby.
>Shigeru
Really? That one edgy faggot in the whole show who didn't trust or love anyone?
>Makoto
Closet lesbian with inferiority complex
>Kaji and Rei were fairly well-adjusted given the circumstances surrounding them
Kaji was subconsciously suicidal for his whole life and he only truly realized that after he left Misato, he tried to get his revenge on the Seele and got killed, despite knowing all too well that Misato, Shinji and Asuka cared about him, he was a broken shell of a man who refused to even accept being loved, because he had not only survivor's guilt, he couldn't let go of his brother's death being the result of his "cowardice". Kaji is just as fucked up as Misato, if not more considering Misato actually tries to help others in he own broken way and cares about other people, Kaji never gave a flying fuck about anyone other than Shinji, and mainly because he reminded him how pitiful he himself was.
>Rei
I don't really know what you're getting at with Rei being "well adjusted" and I'm a huge Reifag.
>>
>>15762801
Thats ganguro
It's a bit too much for me
>>
>>15757494
looks like Alto in drag
>>
>>15764016
how rude
to Alto
>>
>>15757510
>being this stupid unironically
>>
>>15758152
Well, sex and beer. Let's not forget that she was usually not sober.
>>
File: Holyland_v02_c014_p084.png (277KB, 819x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Holyland_v02_c014_p084.png
277KB, 819x1200px
>>15757426

What if Shinki didnt fuck Misato and learned to streetfight instead
>>
File: 1398643546905.jpg (16KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
1398643546905.jpg
16KB, 228x228px
>>15764430
He wouldn't be too different from the Manga version.

>tfw Manga Shinji was the first badass Shinji fanfic, but aired before the show
>>
>>15764452

I remember reading the incomplete manga like 10 years ago and he still seemed like a pussy to me, less than in the TV tho.
>>
We can all agree that shinji x asuka is the true eva otp right? And shinji x asuka x misato is the ot3 right?
>>
>>15764495
The things I imagine with ShinjXAsuka involve blackmail, cheating, physical abuse, marriage counseling and self harm.
>>
>>15764659

And Germany smelling like booze and being the worst country on earth
>>
>>15764828
I actually found that moment kind of upsetting.
>>
>>15764659
And rape and cuckoldry. You gotta put a beta like Shinji in his place all the time.
>>
Shinji's problems run deeper than his uncontrollable boners.
>>
File: Sourkraut.png (448KB, 1000x1148px) Image search: [Google]
Sourkraut.png
448KB, 1000x1148px
>>15764828
>>15765121

That's just Asuka-chan being all tsundere for her favorite country on earth
>>
>>15765619
cuck with who? In EoE he is just alone with Asuka.
>>
>>15766706
In a cut live action segment where Shinji didn't exist, she has a sexual relationship with Touji
>>
>>15764828
Which makes no sense because Germany was the cleanest, most ordered country I've ever seen when I lived there for two years.
>>
>>15767041
Was that two years anytime recently?
>>
>>15767047
Back in 2004. It probably still is where I lived.
>>
>>15767049
I thought Eva took place in 2014 or something.
>>
>>15767041
Wasn't that from a manga about a game? I don't expect that much research in a product like that honestly.
>>
File: RE-TAKE_0001.jpg (119KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
RE-TAKE_0001.jpg
119KB, 800x1131px
>>15767153

Its from
>>
File: 1383593853081.png (161KB, 996x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1383593853081.png
161KB, 996x1080px
>>15767332
Oh. That thing
>>
>>15757447
You get it. Anyone who thinks she was legitimately trying to bone him or get him to bone her is sadly mistaken.

She was his keeper. Her only goal was to try and stir up some hormones and maybe give the kid a little self confidence. Nothing would have ever materialized.
>>
>>15767355
Is pic somehow related?
>>
>>15767578
Yeah
Retake is an overrated fanfic.
>>
>>15767597
Feel free to provide context to the pic. A suitable filename could've explained it without requiring this whole exchange.
>>
>>15767693
What? How do you not know the Doritos Pope? I don't play video games that often and I know about the meme.
>>
>>15767893
I was unaware there was such a meme.

>the Doritos Pope

Literally who?
>>
File: 1421275218822[1].png (313KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
1421275218822[1].png
313KB, 600x384px
>>15769644
>>
File: Geoff.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Geoff.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>15769644
Videogame journailist Geoff Keighley. He became the image of everything wrong with gaming journalism after he released a video heavy with product placement of the Dorito XP Boost for Halo 4.
>>
File: the pillows.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the pillows.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>15757426

Homo boy seemed more interested in Liberace. To the point that he rejected giant Rei and instrumentality until Liberace showed up.
>>
>>15757426
The only reason Shinji would sleep with Misato is if he actually broke and just wanted intimate comfort, knowing that he and Misato both are fucked up. He can't be a good son, she can't be a good mother figure, and also fails as the older-sister figure. They'd just be using each other where the shame of it in the morning is the proverbial whip to their masochistic selves.
>>
it would have backfired if shinji thought misato only loved him physically and not emotionally.
>>
>>15763809
>you don't punch and threaten a classmate who just arrived at your school because you're jealous of the attention he got from the girls in class.
Didn't he punch him because his sister got hurt in the battle with the angel? Haven't watched Eva in a few years so my memory might be off.
>Closet lesbian with inferiority complex
Makoto is the dude with the glasses.
>>
>>15770727
Yeah, the guy punches him because his sister was hurt and Shinji was the clumsy person controlling the robot that caused it.
>>
File: 12_Rituko_san_12.jpg (975KB, 1412x2007px) Image search: [Google]
12_Rituko_san_12.jpg
975KB, 1412x2007px
>>15763771
>>
>>15757426
>sexual offers
Are you autistic? Older women tease young boys because they find it amusing, they don't always have a Shotaro Complex.
>>
>>15770727
ZA ZA ZA ZA ZUN ZA ZA ZA ZA ZUN
>>
>>15771017
>Older women tease young boys because they find it amusing
"Hey, Ritsuko, I really want to deflower Shinji. Ha ha, you know, as a joke."
>>
>>15757426
Rahxephon is basically this. Spoiler: the kid stops being a shithead and just saves the world.
>>
>>15771270
Is it even possible to miss the point that hard?
>Hey Misato try not to do anything illegal with the kid LOL
>u wotm8 I'll smack ye rite in the gobber
>Misato there's a penguin in your bathroom OH SHIT I'M NUDE
>oi Shinji ye cock's out might be ya wanna put some clothes on innit
>>
File: ULJS00064_00006.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ULJS00064_00006.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>15757426
Decided to try it out, OP. Maxed out Shinji and Misato's relationship to where she reacts positively to being hugged, kissed, or having her hand held. Shinji is in a ridiculously good mood, as evidenced by his AT being 1 point below the maximum. In fact, when he was fighting Matarael, his AT field was strong enough to where he could just walk through the acid like it was nothing and fuck him up with the progressive knife.
>>
File: ULJS00064_00009.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ULJS00064_00009.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>15772627
Also, during an event at NERV I think it was Ireul hacking shit, this happened out of nowhere. My jaw hit the actual floor.
>>
File: Evangelion001.jpg (158KB, 606x750px) Image search: [Google]
Evangelion001.jpg
158KB, 606x750px
>>15772627
>>15772633
I had the PS2 game for ages, but it will never be translated. And I can't really play it without understanding moon. Why God, why.
>>
>>15772627
>>15772633

Some of the scenes from the PS2 game I really wish had made it to Rebuild. Some of the Gendo scenes were really great depending on your actions/relationships.

Plus it had the best Calvary moment in Eva bar none.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enrSqZ36gh4
>>
>>15772670
Never say never. G Gen Overworld got translated eventually.
>>
>>15772695
It's been like 14 years. I'm not holding my breath. It's probably more likely we'll get an English Rebuild game, which I don't really care about.
>>
>>15772706
All that really needs to happen is for somebody to find a way to crack open either the PS2 or PSP release. Which I've been looking into.
>>
>>15772711
In that case, godspeed, anon. I didn't think anyone even remembered about the game.
>>
>>15772738
I actually only just got a PC that can actually emulate it, hence why I was playing the shit out of it. I worked on the G Gen Overworld translation as well, but they had the script files extracted long before I joined up. I just hope the events that unfolded with that game where I lost all drive to play it after working on it don't happen again.
>>
>>15772757
From personal experience, playing the things you make is the last thing you want to do. But it's also related to burnout and the like, so hopefully you can pace yourself.
>>
>>15772627
Persona 6 looks lit
>>
>>15774187

lel
>>
File: Untitled.png (308KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
308KB, 1920x1080px
>>15772770
Good news and bad news.

The good news: I was able to find the game's text pretty easily.

The bad news: I need to figure out a way to rebuild the ISO with new files or patch this particular one, and even then, just using a hex editor might cause a lot of problems.
>>
>>15757426
Seriously, why did she send him THAT photo?! And after putting THOSE markings on it!
>>
>>15777175
Because she spent her teen years catatonic and has no idea how to interact with people appropriately
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.