[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can say whatever you want about Zeon but you have to admire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

You can say whatever you want about Zeon but you have to admire their loyalty and unwavering devotion.
>>
>>15741176
>the colony drop was clearly a clerical error
>gassings and nukes? just finger slips
>>
>>15741176
then you have a long list of bad ppl to admire...
>>
>>15741176
Consistency is only a virtue if you're not a fuck up.
>>
>>15741254
why are feddie characters so unlikable when their opposite number commit genocide?
>>
>>15741403
people don't like bureaucracy and government because they know how bad it gets in real life
>>
>>15741176
>loyalty
>more like brainless zeal
Their leaders kept back stabbing each other furiously.
Nothing as stupid as loyalty to a bunch of disloyal scumbags.
>>
>>15741254
Makes me wonder, how many colony drops where there and how many by who?
>>
>>15741612

Indeed, loyalty is generally only admirable if it's tempered by a willingness to question that authority and push back against if the subject ever proves unworthy. Otherwise the character is basically a love sick puppy. Cute maybe, but not admirable. That's probably why most here don't admire Kira's loyalty to Lacus for instance.
>>
>>15741176
Random murderous lunatics devoted to a family of murderous lunatics.
Nothing to admire out there.
>>
>>15741832
>Operation British, by Zeon
>Operation Stardust, by the Delaz Fleet
>Averted Lunar drop, by the Titans
>Dublin drop, by Axis Zeon
>Third Luna drop, by Neo Zeon
>Averted Axis drop, by Neo Zeon
I think that's all of them. Char's Neo Zeon takes it because he was trying to cause a nuclear winter, so dropping as much large, radioactive shit as he could on the planet was the plan. Everyone else was trying to use it to defeat the Federation or the AEUG.
>>
>>15741176
Loyalty and unwavering devotion don't really mean anything If it isn't for a worthy cause. You cannot remove the Zabis from the militarization of Zeon as a group, and in the end the faction will always just be the leftovers of the Zabi's attempt to sustain power. The noble and desperate cries of soldiers who want Zeon to be more than that end up meaning nothing in the end.
>>
File: char.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
char.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>15741925
>You cannot remove the Zabis from the militarization of Zeon as a group
Yes you can, when you remember that the Zabi's corrupted the ideals of Zeon.
>>
>>15742268
So ideals of Zeon according to Char's Neo Zeon is dropping asteroid on earth to create nuclear winter and mass extinction there. Although it turned out that it's just an excuse so Char can have final duel with his rival over long dead girl.
Even Char, Zeon's own son is corrupted. Face it, the ideals of Zeon is long dead, everyone who claim to follow such thing is a big fat liar. I feel sorry for those blind loyal soldiers serving them.
>>
File: Birth_of_CCA_Char.jpg (282KB, 960x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Birth_of_CCA_Char.jpg
282KB, 960x1600px
>>15742310
>So ideals of Zeon according to Char's Neo Zeon is dropping asteroid on earth to create nuclear winter and mass extinction there.

If we go by Origin, yeah, they kind of were. In fact, you could argue that Deikun's shitty 'Spacenoids are superior, so everyone should live in space!' ideals are what corrupted all the Spacenoid movements, from the Zabis to Char and probably the Crossbone Vanguard and Zanscare, to a lesser extent. Even the AEUG had that whole 'Look at those stupid Earthnoids who're all bound by gravity' thing going, they just weren't murderous or genocidal about it.
>>
>>15741176
I pity the foot soldiers who thought they were just fighting for spacenoid freedom and found themselves at the front line for the Zabi party's ambitions. Zabis and their cronies can go suffocate and die on their own G3 gas
>>
Cima and Bernie are the only good Zeeks.
>>
You can say whatever you want about the Titans but you have to admire their loyalty and unwavering devotion.
>>
>>15742496

> Cima
> a woman who was screaming "Sieg Zeon" when she thought she was about to die, weeks after committing an act that would leave her with PTSD years later

Nah, she was just as much a brainwashed dolt as any other random Zeon soldier. She only turned on Zeon when they abandoned her, not when they made her do things she was uncomfortable with.
>>
>>15741403
>Amuro
>Bright
>Revil
>Gomez
>Mubarak Stern
>Unlikable
>>
>>15741917
Why the fuck does MSG have a fetish for dropping things on the planet and Australia in particular?
>>
>>15742662
Bright is the only likeable feddie.

>>15742507
i bet she screams "sieg zeon" in bed too
>>
>>15744633
Bright has the prettiest eyes
>>
>>15741176
No I don't. They allowed their leaders to betray that loyalty repeatedly and continued to follow them in blind servitude. That, to me, does not speak of loyalty. It reeks of despair and abandonment: a total commitment to a war effort which will be disastrous for Side 3 on political, economic, and humanitarian levels, never mind the rest of Earthsphere, because they believe their costs so sunken, their own selves so involved in the atrocity, that only its conclusion and their absolution by history could wash away the misery. It is pitiable.

Loyalty is, at least in part, fundamentally reciprocal. The generals and leaders have got to repay the loyalty of the soldiery and populace with their own form, one which will not commit everything they have all worked for to wanton destruction and terror. If they cannot do that, they do not deserve the loyalty of the soldier, and if the soldier gives it regardless, then they are nothing but a slave to fear.
>>
>>15744630
Peotic justice?
>>
>>15744630
Australia wasn't even the intended target. Zeon was trying to drop the colony on Jaburo, but the colony broke up and careened off-course, ending impacting on Sydney instead.
>>
>>15744780
I know that, but the franchise overall has the recurring theme of dropping big things on earth.
>>
>>15741832
Revil did operation british
>>
File: Bright-Noa.jpg (23KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Bright-Noa.jpg
23KB, 250x250px
>>15744650
I mean they're just black
>>
>>15746097
The point of the joke
>>
>>15741176
>loyalty
>zeon
>loyalty
>>
How can Zeon be loyal when they constantly betray each other?
>>
>>15741403
>Synapse
>Burning
>Sleggar
>Seabook
>Christina
>unlikeable

>>15742439
>Deikun wants to get people off Earth to preserve it
That's about as far from what Char was doing as possible.

>>15742496
Ral and Norris were both fairly likeable.
>>
>>15741176
this
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.