[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Zeon Remnants stuck on earth receive late OYW suits? Like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2553.jpg (44KB, 322x457px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2553.jpg
44KB, 322x457px
Would Zeon Remnants stuck on earth receive late OYW suits? Like those from 0080? Gelgoog Jaeger, Rick Dom 2 and other prototypes of Kampfers? Or was it of a "too little too late" scenario with too little production and too little logistics with EFSF tightening the grip on supply lines?
>>
File: zaku kai.jpg (490KB, 1151x1500px) Image search: [Google]
zaku kai.jpg
490KB, 1151x1500px
>>15738631
Not very many, but there would probably have been a small number of rendezvous between Earth-remnants and the space forces where the Earth forces could be supplied with whatever new suits were free, given that it was about 16 years between the OYW ending and the Zeon remnants calling it quits at the end of UC.
>>
>>15738631
>Earth
>Rick Dom 2
Why would they want a space use MS, parts and scrap?
>>
There were also barely any earth bound Gelgoogs.
>>
File: Gelgoog Ground Type.jpg (438KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Gelgoog Ground Type.jpg
438KB, 1280x1280px
>>15738727

I do wish they would animated the Gelgoog Ground Type though, they have a pretty cool looking beam rifle. Its like one one of those modernized AR-10s
>>
>>15738660
I guess the earth bound equivalent would be the Domtropen, sorry I derped with that

>>15738727
But still a possibility that some were there?
>>
>>15739292
Yes, there were. Ken Bederstadt and Visch Donahue both come to mind as pilots.
>>
>>15739329
>>15739292
There were about five. At least one left earth at some point.

To answer your question, yes op. They generally rounded up the best suits they could, using the bog standard variants as parts hulks. Typically you'd see them using Dowages and Dom Tropens over the B variant as they wouldn't be able to keep up otherwise. There were plenty to go around too, and Desert Rommel explicitly received a huge shipment of prototypes and limited run suits in what was probably the last HLV to land on earth to use for his insurgency. California Base was a huge source of prototype suits and limited production units, especially aquatic suits.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.