[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else slightly worried that there's a criminal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: pru.jpg (39KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
pru.jpg
39KB, 500x335px
Is anyone else slightly worried that there's a criminal lack of marketing for this movie?
>>
>>15734717
>worried that there's a criminal

Well the main protag is black, so...
>>
>>15734717
So just like the first one, then.
>>
>>15734717
It's a little early still, not that I expect it go ramp up much if any.
>>
>>15734741
Fuck off /pol/ You have around six different boards to circlejerk your bullshit as is, keep the posts to robots please.
>>
>>15734757
t. Snowflake
K
>>
>>15734757
>mild racial joke about minorities and crime
>WAAHHHH /pol/!!!

Relax. Maybe this joke will cheer you up.

Why are blacks so good at basketball? Because they can shoot, steal, and run!
>>
File: gundam0083v1_02.jpg (32KB, 395x288px) Image search: [Google]
gundam0083v1_02.jpg
32KB, 395x288px
>>15734741
So are you saying he stole the mech? Hell I might just go see it then.
>>
>>15734717
The lack of marketing in-itself is worrying. That usually means the producers aren't confident in their product.
>>
When does it come out?
>>
>>15734741
That didn't stop Star Wars.
>>
>>15734845
>New Jaeger named Traitor Melee
>>
>>15734717
It's a good year away from release and they just set up the teaser stuff.
Give it a few months and we'll be getting the first trailer.
>>
>>15734830
>piloting a stolen jaeger

Racial stereotypes aside, that does sound pretty fucking cool.
>>
>>15734881
>Treacher Shango
>>
>>15734842
No one knows when the movie comes out.
>>
File: 1492233845435.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492233845435.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>15734741

kek
>>
>>15734717
Is anyone else slightly worried that the jaegers are shit, the pilot suits are shit, the director is shit and the new composer is shit.
>>
>>15734948
Yes, everyone.
>>
>>15734948
>slightly
>>
>>15734948
I'm willing to give the director the benefit of a doubt since he made Spartacus and Daredevil, some of my favourite tv shows. But yeah, he seems like an odd choice for this genre.
>>
Criminal lack of giant monsters for a series with a setting based around mankind's reaction to giant monsters.
>>
>>15734836
>That usually means the producers aren't confident in their product.
Hell, I'm an innocent consumer, and I'm not confident in the product.

Sci-fi is very, very hit or miss, sequels to anything even more so.

Pacific Rim was fun but it wasn't a see-it-twice film for me. I enjoyed the robots and effects, but the plot and characters were unabashedly awful.

It's a giant gamble for everybody involved, especially since it's not the /m/ sort I tend to like (I like robots with guns fighting other robots with guns, not punchy/stabby ones fighting big biological monsters).

I was already disappointed by the shortsighted homo-fest that was Valerian (a cinematic experience a lot like Avatar: beautiful, hamstrung by a hamfisted and downright juvenile plot with atrocious character use). A sequel that only really hits about half of my interests is also a gamble.
>>
All the designs for the robots look really fucking terrible. It's not like PacRim 1 had great robot designs but these are even worse.
>>
This sequel makes no sense.

Why are there more Jaegers?

The world wasn't even comitting to funding Jaegers while they were actively being ruined by Kaiju.

The world governments were actively defunding the Jaeger organization, which apparently could only muster one modern Jaeger and 3 old models to save the entire world, all while the governments were retreating into building fancy walls.

If they won't commit to building more Jaegers when under imminent, existential threat, how in the name of fuck are there now 9 new top-of-the-line super Jaegers with no active threat at all?

They seem infeasible-level expensive to the point where they don't even want to make more when they have an actual reason, let alone making 9 new ones for no reason.

Also they just look bad like >>15735161 says.
>>
>>15735149
>especially since it's not the /m/ sort I tend to like (I like robots with guns fighting other robots with guns, not punchy/stabby ones fighting big biological monsters).
Kill yourself.
>>
>>15735149
Why are real Robo fags so cancerous
>>
>>15734819
Why is /pol/ so fucktarded?

this board should be gassed to oblivion and its visitors sent to the gulags
>>
>>15735458
>only /pol/ is racizz

Don't be such a newfag
>>
>>15735149
I saw it twice and it was worth it. Once normally and once in 3D.
>>
>>15735458
Don't fucking bring this shit to /m/, it's the only place left on this board mostly untouched.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.