[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kamen Rider is slogging through its worst entry since Kabuto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

File: ugh.png (199KB, 491x368px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
199KB, 491x368px
>Gamera's next movie has had zero news for a year
>Gundam suffered its worst entry over the last two years
>Macross fans reviled the best entry
>Aquarion has been tanking in sales
>Super Robot Wars has been reduced to mobile game with infinite DLC
>The last Transformers movie did not have a video game tie in and only did so so in sales
>Ultraman is fucking over its continuity
>Compati Heroes is taking another hibernation
>Shout Factory is about to release the worst sentai series state side
>Marvel is forcing its readers to quit with subpar comics, relaunches, and constant events

What a shitty time to be a /m/an.
>>
>>15733910

>opinions: the post

Good thread, buckaroo.
>>
>>15733910
Roses are red, you sound blue.

Your opinions suck and you do too.
>>
>>15733918
Everything OP said is correct
>>
>the last Transformers movie

The films have been shit ever since ROTF, why would you be disappointed by its mediocre performance?
>>
>>15733928
That's a funny way of saying good, TF sequels were cool
>>
>>15733923
This, OP is right about everything.
>>
>>15733910
>>15733923
>>15733959

I too, totally and spontaneously agree that /m/ needs IDs
>>

I can understand not liking Ex-Aid but I have a genuinely hard time believing anybody could possibly think that it's worse than Ghost, Wizard or Kiva.
>>
>>15733910
Since when Macross fans hate on SDF?
>>
>>15733910
>The last Transformers movie did not have a video game tie in and only did so so in sales

This is nothing to lament over.
>>
>>15734036
those were legit good though, I'm convinced the Ghost hate is some meme
>>15734063
OP is talking about Delta
>>
>>15734036
This, but aside from that
>not liking gingaman
>thinking is the worst at that

That's a serious case of shit taste.
>>
Meanwhile
>Godzilla has an anime movie series, a Japanese series directed by Anno and a fucking Cinematic Universe in America
>Shout Factory already released OhRanger
>Ultraman's still chugging along like a little trooper despite the company being almost fucking bankrupt.
>Gridman's getting a new anime
>Gridman, Spectreman, Redman, Silver Mask, Mirrorman, Jumborg Ace, Jumborg 9, TripleFighter, Zonefighter and Fireman are all getting figures
>>
>>15733910

you forgot one thing OP

>my opinions are shit
>>
>>15733910
Here's a (You) Mr. Baiter.
>>
>>15734246
This. Who wouldve thought wed ever get a godzilla cinematic universe in this day and age?
>>
>>15734337
He's not wrong, Mr. Pseudo-Intellectual.
>>
>>15734214
I think he was talking about Megaranger. Shitposters hate Megaranger.
>>
>>15734212
>I'm convinced the Ghost hate is some meme
Ghost is decent enough until it slits it's own throat and jumps off a bridge during the Infinite debut.
>>
>>15734455
Megaranger was actually bad though, I can't say that with any other sentai.
>>
>>15734472
At worst Megaranger is mediocre. It's not like it's Ninninger.
>>
>>15733910
SRW OG3rd is getting announced next month and there's a Compatible Kaiser series coming too, calm the fuck down
>>
>>15733910
Good time to be a DC fan, though
>>
>>15734525
>SRW OG3rd is getting announced next month
Citation missing
>>15734488
I can tell you've never watched it.
>>
File: 1495907434192.png (547KB, 924x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1495907434192.png
547KB, 924x1084px
>It's another thread started with ugh.png filled with dumb opinions and complaining about other people's opinions

I wonder who's behind this post
>>
>>15733910
I'm guessing this is the shit opinions thread?
Also
>giving a shit about bayformers when they will never stop being shit
Hating on Ex Aid makes me think you're that one namefag in those threads whining about how toyetic a kid show is
Move on already
>>
>>15734611
>Hating on Ex Aid makes me think you're that one namefag in those threads whining about how toyetic a kid show is
I literally have no idea what you're talking about, that is a thing?
>>
>>15734488
> It's not like it's Ninninger.
Ninnin is also mediocre at worst.
Ive seen about 30 shows and Akiba S2 is the only one I'd call bad.
>>
>>15733910
Wow I agree with everything
>>
>>15734036
>Ghost, Wizard or Kiva.

Meme trifecta opinion detected.
>>
>>15734488
I don't get the megaranger hate. My favorite sentai to date. Out of the shout releases, no idea how anyone could rank it below Zyuranger.
>>
File: chisato.webm (667KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
chisato.webm
667KB, 640x480px
>>15735453
I don't get it either, I thought megaranger was really good. I liked the suits, the fights, neziranger, the whole team, the villains and the mechs.
>>
>>15733910
Learn to have taste.
>>
>>15734246

>Godzilla has an anime movie series, a Japanese series directed by Anno and a fucking Cinematic Universe in America
>implying any of that is good

>Shout Factory already released OhRanger
>Shout Factory

>Ultraman's still chugging along like a little trooper despite the company being almost fucking bankrupt.
And no one cares but aging otaku. Kids don't give a shit about Ultra anymore and haven't for years.

>Gridman's getting a new anime
By Trigger directed by the Inferno Cop guy. It's basically guaranteed to be shit.

>Gridman, Spectreman, Redman, Silver Mask, Mirrorman, Jumborg Ace, Jumborg 9, TripleFighter, Zonefighter and Fireman are all getting figures
Just because they show figures off at a toy fair doesn't guarantee they'll ever actually be released.
>>
>>15736200
>And no one cares but aging otaku. Kids don't give a shit about Ultra anymore and haven't for years.
But anon, weren't you complaining about what a shitty time it is to be a /m/an? You must be a literal child yourself if you give a fuck what the kids think.
>>
>>15733910
>Aquarion has been tanking in sales

Did it? Even if it did, that happened years ago.

Oh no, the worst series of a total of two series. How horrid. Let me cry in alarm.

>Super Robot Wars has been reduced to mobile game with infinite DLC

The last mobile game they released with infinite DLC is actually entirely impossible to legally obtain, though.

Oh fucking no, Bayformers is finally selling what its quality would imply. Allow me to once more cry out.

>Compati Heroes is taking another hibernation

"they don't release games every year anymore, how horrible"
>>
>>15734456
Yes but people calling it worst are clearly shitposting.
I hate Ghost with every portion of my being but I can't say it's the worst.
>>
>>15736765
I can
>>

Yeah, remind me again when was the last time we had villains as good as Genm/Chronos?
I mean, actually good characters who weren't a massive disappointment in the end, like every KR villain since Blade.

You mean a shitstorm like Delta? Yeah, no.

>Ultraman is fucking over its continuity
Be glad we have any Ultra at all.

>I'm convinced the Ghost hate is some meme
It is. Ghost is a bizarre season, but it's far from being worst. No matter how flawed it or Kiva/Wizard can get, there always will be "King of Shit" OOO or a massive disappointment in the form of Fourze.
>>
All this Bauformers hate is dumb, I want Evageeks to leave.
>>
>>15733910
Ghostfag detected
>>
>>15733910
>thing is bad waah x 11
Ok.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2011-11-12-12h35m13s21.png (736KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2011-11-12-12h35m13s21.png
736KB, 854x480px
>>15733910
>Kabuto
>worst
You do not walk the path of heaven, faggot.
>>
File: 1334631137405.png (710KB, 569x569px) Image search: [Google]
1334631137405.png
710KB, 569x569px
>>15733910
But Kabuto was good you mongoloid piss-ant. Also how do you even ignore:

>Den-O
>Kiva
>Decade
>OOOs
>Wizard
>Ghost

Are you ghostfags so booty flustered you make shitty false-flag threads now?
>>
>>15736993
You'd best not be insinuating that Den-O was bad. I will legitimately fight you to protect its honor.
>>
File: OP.png (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
82KB, 500x500px
>>15733910
>megaranger
>bad
How about you go fuck yourself, buddy?
>>
>>15737000
>Den-O
>good
Yeah I sure love a show that drags its feet 90% of its run with nothing happening with the story, actor drama resulting in the bullshit with Hana turning into a loli, Kai whose legitmately both the dumbest main antagonist in a Heisei Kamen Rider series (pre or post DCD), and the most shallow attempt at injecting a "plot" in the final handful of episodes with Yuuto's character while being bombarded with awful slapstick and body gag humor most of it.

Den-O might have an occasional episode or two that was fun but I'd rather force myself to rewatch Faiz then Den-O again.
>>
>>15737014
It's still successful regardless so much that they still bother putting Momotaros at least every few years in movies
>>
>>15737024
>it's still successful
Yeah sure, it was amazingly successful but that still doesn't mean I enjoyed it, man.
>>
>>15736200
>person points out good points
>THOSE DON'T COUNT
>>
File: 1499674005254.png (45KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499674005254.png
45KB, 200x200px
>>15737024
I respect your opinion, anon
>>
>>15733910
Are you trying to imply that Delta is the best entry in Macross? Because that's dead wrong bucko.
>>
>>15734023
People already get past poster count all the time which works the same way as IDs. Also with IDs you're begging to get a new group of shitposter who will pretend they're totally oblivious that they're samefagging themselves for sweet (You)s. What we need are actual moderators who aren't in on the shitposting to actually notice us.
>>
>>15736993
>Are you ghostfags so booty flustered you make shitty false-flag threads now?

I find Ghostfags hilarious because Wizardfags are throwing them under the bus trying to make their show look better. It's like what happened with Kiva when Wizard came out.

You can't say one is shittier than the other, but you can always throw the newest shit series under the bus.
>>
>>15737057
You mean correct.
>>
File: fishingpole.png (9KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
fishingpole.png
9KB, 500x501px
>>15733910
this isn't even bait at this point
>>
>>15737118
Each one is bad in their own way: Wizard is boring, has annoying two parters, Haruto barely has any personality and the Phantoms aren't good villains. In Ghost, everyone sucks Takeru's dick by the second half and Necrom is the biggest jobber in Kamen Rider. I don't have any opinion on Kiva since I haven't watched, but anons say the stuff from the past is okay.
>>
>>15737140
>anons say the stuff from the past is okay.
Thats exactly why Kiva was shit.
Ghost and Wizard are just bland, they didn't really have anything to waste, but Kiva? Kiva wasted an amazing past part.
>>
>>15736993
In fairness, Kabuto really is a giant mess, but the characters and fight scenes are entertaining enough to somewhat make up for it.
>>
>>15734246
Toho desperately needs to buy their old friends to save Ultraman.
>>
>>15734337
How many years will it take before we can look at IBO without blatant shitposting?
>>
>>15737466
Typical ANN worshiping Iron Menstruation.
>>
>>15737488
Jesus, you can't even get your sides right, mr shitposter.
>>
>>15737189
>Kabuto really is a giant mess
It wasn't, and the only time you could say that was mid-way in the second half of the show due to issues with Hiyori and Daisuke's real personas leaving due to illness and other projects pulling them away leading to some ad hoc changes in the story and plot. The difference is Kabuto was actually fun to watch and had a large and colorful cast, amazing fight choregraphy and the emotional investment to stay with it from start to finish.
>>
>>15737140
>annoying two parters
Aside from Gaim, almost every single Rider series before and after it defaulted back to that concept or at most three parters. Ghost is a series literally themed around potential and change and does nothing with it while Wizard has the justification of having at least an enjoyable story up to the finishing arc with Phoenix and Haruto's final confrontation before the show headlining writer decided to ignore Haruto's personality most of the story after that.
>>
>All of these anons baited

Whew!
>>
File: 1335226966385.png (128KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1335226966385.png
128KB, 500x500px
>>15737696
>>
>>15737491
Nice lies mouthaholic
>>
>>15737004
Oh can it UCfag, go /y/ne back to Mecha Talk.
>>
>>15733915
He's not wrong about the last one, or the transformers one.
Also, were getting that Gundam isekai manga.
>>
>>15737798
/y/n more
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.