[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so wrong? Why didn't it get a second season? Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: Reconguista_in_G_Promo_Poster.jpg (674KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Reconguista_in_G_Promo_Poster.jpg
674KB, 848x1200px
What went so wrong?
Why didn't it get a second season?
Why will Bandai never release more G-Reco gunpla?
>>
>>15733758
Get lost ANN, stop trying to prove felcher gundam was anything other than an insult to gundam's legacy let alone required masturbation material.
>>
>>15733758
>>15733804
>REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Gundam has never had seasons. The only reason 00 and IBO had them was because of timeskips.
>>
>>15733758
>What went so wrong?
>Why didn't it get a second season?
>Why will Bandai never release more G Gundam gunpla?

>What went so wrong?
>Why will Bandai never release more Gundam X gunpla?
>>
>>15733885
Because the Japanese hated both those shows.
>>
>>15733804
>ANN
who?
>>
>>15733804
ANN hated G Reco though.
>>
Gレコが失敗したからに決まってるだろうう!?
バンダイは失敗した作品のガンプラなんか作らねえんだよ
>>
Movie when
>>
>>15733998
It's just like spicposting, both sides are actually double secret ANN shills.
>>
>>15733970
And G-Reco.

There, you have your answer.
>>
>>15733758
It was great

It didn't need a second season because it told the story it wanted to tell

Because Bandai is allergic to receiving my money
>>
>>15733758

It's pretty simple. G-Reco was meant to be a 40+ Episode series, but due to the fact that Tomino couldn't handle that workload, it was shortened to 20+.

So while they told the story they wanted to tell, it became more of a "blink and you'll miss it" in terms of story.

So many plot details were just casually mentioned in the background, and brought up in a later episode.

That was the show's biggest issue, aside from things like the plot just being weak in general.

I don't think it was Destiny levels of bad(nothing is), but it was more of a mediocre series in General.
>>
>>15733758
Tomino is getting old.
>>
>>15741529
That's basically what he said for why it wasn't 40 episodes.
>>
>>15741516
>It's pretty simple. G-Reco was meant to be a 40+ Episode series, but due to the fact that Tomino couldn't handle that workload, it was shortened to 20+.

Wow, wrong right from the start
>>
>>15733758
This is the Gundam show I rewatched the most with 3 watches so far.
>>
Can't wait for the movie that will condense the whole series into 2 hours and make it easier to understand for people who said there was too much going on.
GREAT JOB TOMINO!
>>
>>15737111
>>15741516
Why do you put a space between everyone of your lines. Just kinda weirds me out like when people put a ton of ellipses
>>
>>15742965
Sunrise never really got that condensing most of his shows into movies never works even once, even after the F91 cancellation. At least Xabungle's movie was clearly a clip show.
>>
>>15742980
Reddit spacing. The site doesn't have proper spacing
like this, so you need to do it twice

which is why it's come to be known as a kind of tell to spot redditards

who need to get the fuck out
>>
>>15742981
>never works even once
It certainly worked with 0079
>>
>>15742981
The biggest problem is that they try cramming as much in as possible instead of cherry-picking all the most-important points with steadier pacing.
>>
>>15743014

No you autist, it's so that people like you don't see a block of text and immediately go
>nice blog
>>
>>15743014
I've never used Reddit (fuck, I barely know what it is) and I do that spacing sometimes.
>>
>>15742980
To make clear paragraphs? I do that myself when I need to express something so long it doesn't fit into a single easily readable paragraph.
>>
>>15743014
No, it's just people using proper paragraphs to make slightly longer winded replies more readable. It's just basic writing stuff.
>>
File: gundam-0079-movies-5.jpg (268KB, 705x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gundam-0079-movies-5.jpg
268KB, 705x1000px
>>15742981
>Sunrise never really got that condensing most of his shows into movies never works even once
>>15742965
Its not going to be a single movie you fucking newshit
>>
>>15733820
>Gundam has never had seasons
>00 and IBO had them
>>
>>15744890
Not when it also comes after the post number.
>>
>>15744886
>so long it doesn't fit into a single easily readable paragraph.
>Dumb phoneposter and their 4" screen.
>>
>>15733758
>What went so wrong?
Yoshiyuki Tomino
Yoshiyuki Tomino
>Why will Bandai never release more G-Reco gunpla?
Yoshiyuki Tomino
>>
I love how G-Rectard defenders claim that this show's retarded pacing was due to lack of episodes, but haven't seen any other one of Tomino's shitty TV shows to know that this style of awkward pacing and dialogue and characterization is the norm for him.
>>
>>15746426
>Rectard defenders
>this show's retarded pacing was due to
That's not what they do at all. They say that the pacing isn't retarded, YOU ARE.

Not saying you're retarded, just saying that's what the Rectards always say.
>>
>>15744886
None of them are paragraphs though? Most of them are one-sentence (2 max) and one line between spaces
>>
File: 1494649209836.png (268KB, 361x691px) Image search: [Google]
1494649209836.png
268KB, 361x691px
Literally the pleb filter of the Gundam franchise.
If you're the kind of jackass that needs everything explained for him (about a fucking children's cartoon no less) then you really should stick to other series rather than try to delve into the world of true MechaKino.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.