[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Evas poop? I mean... Unit 1 eats Angels. Where does all of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: eva_without_armor.png (816KB, 1015x1404px) Image search: [Google]
eva_without_armor.png
816KB, 1015x1404px
Do Evas poop?
I mean... Unit 1 eats Angels. Where does all of that... go?

I know we're seen evas disemboweled... were there intestines in there?
>>
what's with the weird shopped on dick?
>>
>>15732290
It's a 4.0 reference.
>>
>>15732282
No, the S2 Engine is such that it converts 100% of ingested mass into energy. Or something like that
>>
omg, i just noticed the dic, i had seen the picture before, tho it doesn't have a but crack. I would expect evas to be like owls, so that they throw up their leftover, except the eva would just throw up all the food they couldn't process into energy i guess
>>
>>15732282
Girls don't poop.
>>
>>15732293
I don't get it.
>>
File: 00 a trap btw.jpg (240KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
00 a trap btw.jpg
240KB, 1440x1080px
>>15732282
To judge from Eva-02's disembowelment, they're just all intestine in there. I don't think those parts are intended to function under normal operation, they run on electricity and Eva-01 waking up to flip out is represented with a heartbeat.
>>
>>15734846
>prostate gland

I guess now we know how to milk an Eva.
>>
>>15734846

Considering the EVA units aren't really intended to function normally--pretty sure anything they eat gets vomited up quickly. Or worse.
>>
The most logical explanation for everything being organic and intact but not used would be since the pilot is literally linked to the nerves of the EVA it needs to contain the same organic makeup
>>
File: sugoi.webm (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sugoi.webm
2MB, 1440x1080px
And once it's functioning abnormally and conscious, it's an Angel anyway and it's going to do what it wants, natural sense be damned. Now is the skin under the armor with all the lines and print on it part of the actual organism, or is that a jacket over an even more human-like form?
>>
>>15735608
Well the screen from >>15734846 indicates that it has an anus... so I guess we're thinking that an Eva CAN poop but chooses not to under normal circumstances?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.