[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Bandai ever done or might make a what if story or t.v. show,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1499097972420.jpg (558KB, 1800x2442px) Image search: [Google]
1499097972420.jpg
558KB, 1800x2442px
Has Bandai ever done or might make a what if story or t.v. show, on how the UC would have turned out if zeon had won the war?

Pic unrelated, have some legs.
>>
>>15730177
Gundam X
>>
>>15730177

Wouldnt work. Zeon was too unstable. 'Zeon won the war' would looks indistinguishable from 'literally everyone is fucking dead'.

Zeon loves crashing the only way to live in space into the only other place to live too much.
>>
>>15730177

They have Gihren's Greed with storylines for which faction of Zeon wins the OYW, none of them good for the Earth sphere because Zeeks are a self destructive bunch.
>>
>>15730177
more legs
>>
File: 1488070810881.jpg (1MB, 1440x2487px) Image search: [Google]
1488070810881.jpg
1MB, 1440x2487px
>>15730662
>>
>>15730185

No-one won the 7th Space War, which is kind of the point. It's why the SRA and New United Nations re-start the war part way through the show; because for them, it never ended.
>>
>>15730225
Even Garma's was shit? I'd expect the writers to bend over for him.
>>
>>15730177
G-Saviour
>>
>>15730177
Most UC series are already full of Zeon wanking, we don't need anymore
>>
>>15730177
Has there ever been an /m/ series where the love interest was the doctor or engineer of the series?
>>
>>15731017

Argevollen?
>>
>>15730673
BETTER LEGS
>>
Gihren's Greed showed the world would be better off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmRT6MwJfJ8
>>
>>15731303
>Amuro dead
>the world completely shit up by Zeon
>better off
Yeah, maybe if you're a suicidal retard (which I'm sure you are considering you're a filthy zeek piece of shit)
>>
>>15731303
What happens to the 0080 characters?
>>
>>15730673
I hate this bitch, thirst for legs is dead

>>15731017
this>>15731107
MC's GF is one of the chief engineers/budget managers behind the mecha
>>
>>15730177
You kinda saw it in Mobile Suit Gundam.
All the Zabis turn on each other. Kycilia calls Gihren out for killing Degwin, but she's already established to have her own secret agenda with M'Quve and would have made a power-grab if Gihren hadn't beaten her to it. Come to think of it, she made a power-grab immediately after Gihren did, so...
But if the Gundam were destroyed early on, or if the war ended before the Gundam was built?
Gihren backstabs Degwin, Kycilia backstabs Gihren. Dozle maybe confronts Kycilia and gets killed, or maybe he and Garma just work for Queen Kycilia.
At least until Char kills them all.

Also Ritsu is the most criminally underrated waifu in Evangelion.
>>
>>15731303

That's not better off. That's different, with things working out for some people that didn't in canon, but some people are still likely miserable elsewhere and good people that survived the series originally are dead.

It's the same "war is shit" that usually happens in Gundam.
>>
>>15731017
G Gundam.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.