[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“You’ve got the Captain’s orders, right?" >"Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: flfyt.png (140KB, 629x354px) Image search: [Google]
flfyt.png
140KB, 629x354px
>“You’ve got the Captain’s orders, right?"
>"Do your best!"
>"I love you as a father!”

Is Arlette the most based Gundam girl?
>>
>>15728401
Well Twilight Axis is the best gundam show ever made.
>>
File: dkdyw.png (166KB, 467x354px) Image search: [Google]
dkdyw.png
166KB, 467x354px
>>15728419
>show
Those quotes are from the novel.
>>
>>15728438

Don't be THAT GUY. Nobody likes THAT GUY.
>>
>>15728470
I'm gonna be THAT GUY and bump this thread.
>>
>>15728419
Why must you do this?
>>
I am in love with Arlette.
>>
>>15728401
>the most based Gundam girl
>not miharu
>>
>>15731106
Well he's right.
>>
>Literally a nobody in the worst gundam entry
>>
>>15734331
>worst gundam entry is worst adaptation in anime history
That's like getting mad at DEEN/Stay Night. You fucked up by not approaching the series the correct way. Granted, TA hasn't been around for that long but now you know.
>>
>>15734562
>Implying the LN is any good either
>>
>>15735171
>>15733566
>It's easily on-par with Hathaway's Flash (which contained about as much technical discussion in way more material) or Sentinel (let's do absolutely nothing but introduce characters for the first several passages, that'll be intriguing!) as far as skill and probably better than Unicorn in that respect (if only because Banana is somehow even more dull in the novel than he is in the OVA).
>Let's also not pretend that Gundam LNs are on the same level as the SAO novels or Re:Zero-tier adapted works; HF was written by Tomino himself and the other novels are of similar quality; that is, about the quality you'd expect of YA novel with adult themes which is still well-above the average adapted-LN of today's anime industry.
Keep on being contrarian.
>>
>>15735189
What are you on about that isn't even me, you're talking to in that thread, assuming that post you quoted is you.

Why the fuck are you white knighting this Novel no one gives a fucking shit about?
>>
>>15735216
>Why the fuck are you white knighting this Novel no one gives a fucking shit about?
Maybe I still like Gundam? Maybe I genuinely enjoyed the novel as a standalone work? Maybe I like to self-insert as Danton and imagine that I have my own little Arlette daughteru to sit between my thighs and configure my custom white R-Jarja so I can re-live my days as a Knight of Axis and fly off into the sunset?
>>
File: Autism.jpg (57KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
57KB, 567x561px
>>15735746
>Maybe I like to self-insert as Danton and imagine that I have my own little Arlette daughteru to sit between my thighs and configure my custom white R-Jarja so I can re-live my days as a Knight of Axis and fly off into the sunset?
>>
>>15735746
Lol you should go out. Don't waste your life on this.
>>
>>15736148
It's not nearly as autistic as continually posting in a thread about a novel you don't even like (and likely haven't read).
>>
>>15736179
>Lol you should go out
What did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.