[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi! I am tomino_coolz_guy0079! This is my original character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: charaz.png (140KB, 987x873px) Image search: [Google]
charaz.png
140KB, 987x873px
Hi! I am tomino_coolz_guy0079! This is my original character Char Aznable for my newest Mecha anime Gundam! Stay tuned for the initial show on 7 April 1979 on Sunrise!
>>
This was mildly humourous. Emphasis on "mildly".

There, you got your response.
>>
What if someone steals you character, OP ?
>>
>>15724819
big if true
>>
>>15724819
Oh please. Nobody would want to remake a character like that
>>
>>15724819
I'm afraid people already stole his character for a long time.
Let's see here... Iron Mask the Darth Vader, Asser the Zansacre Ace, Schwarz the Brother, Zechs the Geese, Jamil the Quattro, Harry Ord the Potter, Creuset the idiot, Graham the weeaboo, Zeheart the who the fuck he is again, Meijin the Marty Stu, Klim Nick the Idiot, McGillis the worse idiot, and I lost count.
And there's other of you stolen OC's again Tomino, like Slaine the idiot.
>>
>>15724666
you can do better than this, lucifer.
>>
>>15726993
Hey, I think I know how to prevent that from happening, OP needs to tell the readers not to steal his character. There, problem solved.
>>
>>15724666
>not 'blame this on the misfortune of you're birth... kid"
>>
>>15726993
Wow, somebody is upset.
>>
>>15727503
thanks, my friend. I should have thinked about that so imitators would think twice. I'll consult Sunrise regarding this "doughnut steel" innovation you've been saying so we can make archertypes and avoid lawsuit.

>>15727692
There are few things that has yet to be discovered.
>>
>>15724666
Thanks Origin.
>>
>>15726993
I'll give you Zechs and Rau, but most of those are just /m/ going 'hurr sunglasses he is a CHAR". There is no similarity between Jamil Neate and Casval Deikun. Casval talked a little about securing a future for newtypes in the first Gundam (after getting a few of them killed) and then he wears sunglasses in Zeta. Their personalities aren't remotely similar, their backgrounds aren't remotely similar, Jamil never hid his identity and wasn't even on the spacenoid side of the war (he was a GUNDAM pilot). Klim wasn't even the mysterious masked man in his show, that was Luin Lee. McGillis (as Montag) kind of fits because he was backstabbing the royal family and all that. Graham had no special background, no backstabbing, no identity theft, etc. He did have a mask (but not until S2) and he did have THREE TIMES FASTER (but only in S1) and that's pretty much it. Iron Mask wasn't Char at all, he was straight-up Darth Vader complete with force-choke. Harry Ord may be the closest thing to Char in Turn A, but that's only because he's the only person in Turn A that wears sunglasses all the time. Literally no other connection.
>>
>>15728738

> Harry Ord may be the closest thing to Char in Turn A, but that's only because he's the only person in Turn A that wears sunglasses all the time. Literally no other connection.

He also pilots a gold mobile suit and is a mentor to the main character. He's a Quattro, not a Char, though even then the connection is definitely still pretty thin. Especially when Tomino noted in the DVD extras that Harry was originally envisaged as a much more antagonistic character, which can kind of be seen in how he's portrayed in the earliest episodes.
>>
>>15728803
Sunglasses, gold mobile suit, aloof ally to the protagonist, he's more of a Quattro.
>>
>>15728738
Holy shit someone's angry
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.