[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got an idea for a Gundam show >Yet another U.C side story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Got an idea for a Gundam show

>Yet another U.C side story
>During OYW
>Tells the story of another group of teenagers (not unlike Amuro and his group) who get caught up in the war
>Circumstances have said group of teens join up with a Zeon ship in order to survive
>At first there are misgivings about joining up with the Zeons but they eventually adjust and realize it's the only way to survive as they have no place to go
>Some of the teens learn how to be MS pilots while some help out at the ship
>The teens and the crew of the ship bond together through surviving many battles and consider each other like family
>The crew and the teens eventually become endearing and likable to the audience/viewers
>When an opportunity comes for the teens to part ways with the Zeon ship and its crew for a peaceful life, they choose not to as they've been through so much together.
>At the climax of the series, the ship that the teens are a part of participates at the Battle of A Baou Qu
>The battle is intense
>Everything seems to be going fine until the teens who were MS pilots get shot and/or cut down by Amuro's RX-78
>The Zeon ship gets sunk by the White Base
>Everyone that you've grown emotionally invested in dies (needless to say)
>The End
>Bonus scene in the end, Amuro and his gang celebrate surviving the war with the remains of the Zeon ship that the teens were in are seen scattered throughout the cosmos

Hire me Sunrise
>>
Pretty garbage and that seems to be your intentions as a sort of meta commentary on what people expect out of Gundam
>>
>>15724267
>meta commentary

I don't get it?
>>
File: taro_yoko_interview.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
taro_yoko_interview.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>15724257
This sounds like something Yoko Taro could have brainstormed. I like it.
>>
>>15724257

You gotta juxtapose the main Gundam series by having the zeon ship have an easy journey/nothing but overwhelming wins/light-heartedness until they get destroyed at a baou qu.
>>
>>15724257
I think it would be better if they were wiped out by Amuro suddenly at a non-important battle to show just how insignificant their lives were.
>>
>>15724257
I like it. Too bad, Gunda/m/ is dying already..
>>
wow very original
>>
>>15724531
Do not steal pls
>>
File: dXwBqYC.png (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
dXwBqYC.png
1MB, 960x720px
>>15724257
This sounds interesting, so I took the liberty of brainstorming some characters

>One of the teens has aspirations to be a world class chef, cooks delicious food for everybody on the Zeon ship
>Another is a beautiful girl who wants to be a mother, looks after the stowaway kids on the ship as their surrogate mother
>Another one wants to be a musician, livens up the ship with his performances
>As they die by cruel incineration of getting shot down by Amuro and White Base, their dreams for the future of what could have been had they not joined up with the Zeon flashes before their eyes and they curse their fate

Damn, now I want to see this animated too. Only that if it is by some off chance, I wish I forget the ending.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.