[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I usually don't start threads, but I noticed there isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: valerian-3.jpg (113KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
valerian-3.jpg
113KB, 1200x630px
So, I usually don't start threads, but I noticed there isn't one for valerian, which I just got back from. There was good there was bad. It was a thing. At least these guys look awesome. Am I gay if the dude gives me a bigger boner than the chick?
>>
File: 1497844783331.png (64KB, 449x317px) Image search: [Google]
1497844783331.png
64KB, 449x317px
Anyone know if this is worth watching at all? Serious question. Do not want to waste money if it can be avoided.
>>
>>15721894
if you can stomach nu-starwars, you'll be fine with valerian
>>
I prepared a paragraph but then realized this movie can be summed up with three words

spy kids x horizon
>>
>>15721894
It was fucking garbage.
>>
>>15721894
It's a Luc Besson film, right?

Golden rule of Luc Besson, style takes precedent before substance.

I mean it's not like people watched The Fifth Element with the intent to activate their amygdala.
>>
>>15721894
It looks pretty and that's literally it.
>>
>>15721932
>>15721949

well I mean,

this shares that in common with most anime
>>
>>15721885
I don't know what it was about this movie but something about the trailers when they started popping up on TV like a month or two ago just reeked of huge box office flop to me. Wonder if the foreign market will save it like Fifth Element.
>>
>>15722068

well the geeky name doesn't help although some may have found that rendition of gangsters paradise to be majestic
>>
>>15722097
What's wrong with geeky names for Sci-Fi works?
>>
>>15721975
Nah, that's just the frogs being frogs.

Anime is the natural state of French culture.
>>
>>15721894
If you want to see an over two hour long dick waving contest between costume, character and environment designers then sure.

If you want something that has a coherent plot and characters that don't act like they don't give a shit and are played by completely miscast actors that look like they're addicted to at least two kinds of drugs then nope.
>>
>>15721885
I don't know what the hell they were thinking with the casting of the main duo, Valerian looks like a twink fuccboi. At least we got comic reprints and DVDs of the cartoon out of it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.