[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can robots be gay? Am I gay if I'm attracted to a robot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1500981791360.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1500981791360.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
Can robots be gay?

Am I gay if I'm attracted to a robot with a masculine frame?

What makes a robot a girl other than a cute voice and a wide hip chassis?

These are important questions, /m/. Important questions that need answers from experts.
>>
>>15719556
>Can robots be gay?
If they have a sex and like others of that same sex then yes. It was debatable for Transformers until the fembots showed up, but it can be argued that cybertronians are not necessarily gay because (to my knowledge) the fembots come from a different planet and are technically a different species. This would make all the cybertronians a single sex species or an asexual species meaning homosexuality doesn't really apply, particularly since they can't reproduce.

>Am I gay if I'm attracted to a robot with a masculine frame?
Yes because you are attracted to the aesthetics of it being male. If you are attracted to say a mobile suit you are just a technophile who finds robots in general sexually stimulating, but if you are attracted to a Transformer you are attracted to a masculine face and body structure specifically made to be reminiscent of humans making you a queerboy.

>What makes a robot a girl other than a cute voice and a wide hip chassis?
It's usually pink and may or may not have a robotic cooter, also known as a fuck hole. This is not to be confused with a robot butthole which is known as a "roboy pucci."
>>
Transformers have no sex or gender, their adoration for their comrades is purely emotional compatibility which honestly simplifies the whole thing and would be the ideal system for any sort of love.
>>
File: 1500981704210.jpg (720KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1500981704210.jpg
720KB, 1988x3056px
>>15719696
looks gay though. they're not supposed to be act like american.
>>
>>15719730
I don't see the American in this.
>>
File: 1487709625577.jpg (91KB, 845x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1487709625577.jpg
91KB, 845x1036px
>>15719556

>Can robots be gay?

Considering that what passes for 'characterization' in Transformers is some form of mental illness, of course they can.
>>
File: rc.jpg (148KB, 680x980px) Image search: [Google]
rc.jpg
148KB, 680x980px
>>15719696
>Transformers have no sex or gender

What about Arcee?
>>
>>15720511
she's been retconned as always been female.
Jihaxus still did quite the number on her.

That said, "male" and "female" appears to be a distinction even transformers aren't too sure about.
Switch the pronouns and it becomes almost impossible to tell who is male and who is female. Except for thos 'formers with bears, mustaches, tits or lipstick-like lips
>>
>>15719730
>I have no mouth and I must kiss
This is fucking pushing it, why are they so over humanized?
>>
I wish these dykes and fags and fujos and SJWs shitting up the franchise would at least buy the fucking toys.
>>
>>15719730

Please tell me this isn't official or canon.
>>
File: 1501061546123.jpg (448KB, 702x707px) Image search: [Google]
1501061546123.jpg
448KB, 702x707px
>>
>>15724841
They're machines, unlike humans they can just replace parts, and to classify as female they really only need to look the part anyway because they don't reproduce through sex.

Basically it makes more sense for a fictional race of transforming robots to swap genders than it does humans.
>>
>>15724841
Honestly this makes some sense for a formerly totally insular race.
>>
>>15724841

I guess this is why they call them TRANSformers, eh?
>>
>>15719730
I would be fine if both of them had no lips.
>>
>>15719696
Love would be pretty boring without lust.
>>
>>15722491
Is that why the 'classic' toys seem to be gravitating towards G1 toy/cartoon accuracy lately? It seemed like a few years ago the generations line was largely IDW inspired, but that kind of puttered out, and now most IDW support I see is third party.
>>
>>15724963
You even had IDW themselves doing the limited comic series Regeneration One a few years back, complete with Simon Furman taking up the writer's pen again.
>>
>>15724963
That has more to do with the guy in-charge of those toys. He did something similar when he was handling the GI Joe toys previously, the figures were mostly direct updates of their 80s' namesakes.
>>
>>15724841
Im actually ok with this.
>>
File: Valerian_03.jpg (237KB, 1200x1750px) Image search: [Google]
Valerian_03.jpg
237KB, 1200x1750px
Stupid sexy K-Trons...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.