[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /m/, the time has come and we are forty episodes in, it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: just like this show.png (473KB, 850x482px) Image search: [Google]
just like this show.png
473KB, 850x482px
Okay /m/, the time has come and we are forty episodes in, it is time to admit Ex-Aid is a fucking slog to get through. I thought OOO ended the age of pretentious soap opera babble polluting monster of the week action scenes, why did they force it back in when Gaim crashed and proved it is not for Kamen Rider? Is someone on Toei's staff really salty and just fucking with people? This is boring.
>>
Keep it in your containment thread tokushitter
>>
>>15717649
kamen rider is what makes /m/ thrive you dingus
>>
Why are you trying to keep the /krg/ shitposting out of /krg/? It's the general's lifeblood
>>
>>15717577
Fuck you Ghostbabby
>>
>>15717577
Because Gaim's producer, Naomi Takebe, wanted Urobuchi to emulate early Heisei Kamen Rider with Gaim.

Ex-Aid's producer is Takahito Omori who was also Drive and Kyoryuger's Producer if you want to point your fingers at something specific from the guy.

And to round out the missing show producer from the last four years, Ghost's producer was Kazuhiro Takahashi and that was the first time he was lead producer, previously working as assistant on W, OOO and Fourze.
>>
>>15717867
>sub director on three of the best series
>main director on the worst or one of the worst
Some people just aren't meant for a promotion
>>
>>15717577
It is very boring and repetitive but that's how things are now even with precure
>>
>>15717577
I actually know where you're coming from because I couldn't finish OOO but at the same time I'm lost because I can't stop watching Ex-Aid.
>>
>>I don't like this show, so I'll make a separate post about it instead of in /krg/ to show that I'm super-serious about my displeasure. Now somebody please validate me!!
>>
File: Bait.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>15717577
>>
>>15718577
>getting decent discussion out of /krg/
Oh you funny anon.
>>
>>15718325
>even with precure
That's usually the case with precure though, the ones that aren't this way are the outliers.
>>
>>15718901
Eh, the current season is just so SWEETS SWEETS SWEETS I wish they'd go back to some regular sol
>>
Pretentious soap opera babble sounds fun, and it was in most of the earlier entries that did it, I don't think Ex-Aid has done it that great though. It's not necessarily bad at it but there's been better.
>>
I think maybe ex aid is only as good as it is because of how entertaining all the actors are. I can't say whether or not they are very GOOD actors, bit hard to tell not speaking japanese and all, but besides Emu and Hiro almost everyone in the cast is just a pleasure to watch.
>>
File: Dead Inside.png (255KB, 621x593px) Image search: [Google]
Dead Inside.png
255KB, 621x593px
>>15719297
>besides Emu
>>
>>15717577
I dropped it just after emu teased level 99. Are they still doing that thing where the gang catches up to the motw and then out of fucking nowhere comes every retard with a belt?
>>
>>15717577
I agree, I love the generic monster of two weeks in Kamen Rider, bring it back please
>>
Rank Ex-Aid alongside every major entry you've finished!
>>
>>15719701
Drive > Skyrider > OOO > Black RX > Original > Wizard > Decade > Stronger > Fourze > Black > Amazon > Kiva > Super-1 > Agito > J > ZO > Ghost > ZX > V3 > Kuuga > 555 > Hibiki > Ex-Aid > X > Gaim > Den-O > W > Shin > Ryuki > Blade > G > SD > The First > Kabuto > The Next

I'd rank it lower, but Cronus is proving to be a superb toku villain.
>>
>>15719701
Ex-Aid > Drive > W > Fourze > Gaim > OOO > Kuuga > Ghost > Den-O > Kabuto > Wizard
>>
>>15719701
It's next to ghost at the bottom
>>
>>15719950
Laaa~zy
Rank it all you lazy bum
>>
>>15719701
Kuuga > Agito > Ryuki > W > Fourze > Blade > Gaim > Ghost > Kabuto > Decade > Drive > Den-O > Faiz > OOO > Hibiki > Wizard > Ex-Aid > Kiva
>>
>>15720216
>Ghost above anything
Confirmed for shitpost
>>
>>15719701
OOO > Gaim = Ex-Aid = Ryuki = W > Kuuga = Den-O > Kiva = Agito = 555 = Blade > Decade = Kabuto = Hibiki = 1971 = Amazons
>>
>>15717676
No we're just allow to post here.
>>15719950
>>15720221
>he hasn't seen Kiva and Wizard
>>
>>15717995
>director
he said producer not director
>>
>>15720265
I have

Ghost is so much worse
>>
>>15719297
>GOOD actors, bit hard to tell not speaking japanese and all
Yeah because understanding vocal emoting and body language is restricted to knowing the spoken language

Fucking autist
>>
>>15720265
I have, they're better
>>
>>15720265
Yeah you can spot the newfags when they shit on Ghost and don't recall Wizard was just as shitty.
>>
>>15717577
RESET
E
S
E
T
>>
>>15719330
He's awful. He was Mr. Spunk for no reason for the first half of the show, and for the second half it's like they told the actor "Hey! We're in the second half now! It's serious! Starting moping all the time!"
>>
>>15723100
>literally not paying attention to anything that's happened in the show
Are you retarded?
>>
>>15723100
Did you just ignore all the shit he went through so far?
>>
>>15717577
Though you name OOO, I know the only series you watched was Ex-Aid.
>>
>>15719702
>Gaim below Ghost
I know this is b8 but fuck you
>>
>>15723040
I've watched all of Heisei up to this point

Ghost is the worst of that bunch
>>
Ex-Aid = Dragon Ball Super
Amazons = Dragon Ball Z
Ghost = Dragon Ball GT
GT is better than Super
>>
>>15719701
Kuuga > Agito > Faiz > W > Kabuto > Black > Drive > Den-O > Fourze > OOO > Blade > Amazons > Gaim > Ryuki > Ex-Aid > Decade > Hibiki > Kiva > Wizard > Ghost
>>
>>15723100
Yeah and then he was all mean when his eyes glowed red and would not remember where he had been those couple of episodes .

God his actor is all over the place
>>
>>15719701
Ive seen everything except for.most showa but exaid definitely ranks in my favourites alongside Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, OOO, and Fourze.
>>
>>15719702
this is bait, crappy bait
>>
>>15726670
>Ghost
>better than anything, let alone Ex-Aid
(You)
>>
>>15717577
They're all the same fucking shit why would you even care enough to watch more than one of these shows? Seriously dude, get a fucking life this is pathetic you're a grown ass man this is crap meant for toddlers holy fuck I'm actually angry at you because of how sad you are.
>>
File: 1446839140094.png (35KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1446839140094.png
35KB, 625x626px
>>15733223
>>
>>15731802
>let alone Ex-Aid
>suggesting Ex-Aid is some masterclass in how to do a Rider show
(You)
>>
>>15723040
Hell no, at least Wizard has magical girls and good fighting choreography
>>
>>15717577
It's not a very good show.
Ghost was better.
>>
Best To Worst (Heisei Only)
W
Kuuga
Blade
OOO
Ex-Aid
Gaim
Ryuki
Drive
Agito
Hibiki
Den O
Fourze
Kabuto
Decade
Kiva
Faiz
Wizard
Ghost
>>
>>15719701
555 > Agito > Kuuga > Kabuto > Blade > Kiva > Decade > Den-O > Ryuki > Gaim > Ex-Aid

not even baiting
>>
>>15739019
>W anywhere near the top
>anything below Kabuto
Opinion disregarded
>>
>>15726415
Gaim did not get good until the last third and is the only reason not to have proper monsters of the week for some extremely dumb reason, lets be honest.
>>
>>15733555
That's not what I'm saying

Ghost is just so bad that no other Rider can be worse than it
>>
>>15739286
I know people here tend to be hyperbolic but never say "nothing can be worse" because it can.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.