[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do HK subs prevent people from watching Dragonar? They are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (150KB, 736x741px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 736x741px
Why do HK subs prevent people from watching Dragonar? They are the best I have seen and are more comprehensible than Tomino's shit writing in Zeta.
>>
I personally couldn't really enjoy Dragonar same way I enjoy Tomino's shows.

Yes, Dragonar is the "good written" Gundam show, but this also rids it of absolutely astonishing autistic characters or Tomino horrendously entertaining directing skills.

Half of the fun watching any Tomino show is not knowing what the fuck is gonna happen in the next scene.
So if you rob it of that "so bad it's good" aspect, you left with ok show, which isn't really all that memorable.

At least 0083 had carrots and SOLOMON.

Though I wouldn't mind seeing a remake of Dragonar with the same 80s humour aesthetic.
>>
Are you trying to make fans of Zeta hate Dragonar? What is your objective?
>>
>>15717013

Dragonar is Gundam done right. A pitty though that it suffers tremendously in the animation department (nothing like the gorgeous opening and ending sequences). The music is good and the character designs are way better than those of Gundam.
I like Dragonar and wish it had eclipsed Gundam once and for all. Dragonar is THE quintessential 1980s mecha anime. Much more than Gundam that seems forever anchored in the 1970s tropes even after 4 full fucking decades since that era.
>>
>>15717013
Yep.l, he is. I however love Tomino's stuff, Zeta Gundam as well as Dragonar. Going to keep waiting on the proper subs though. Makes each new episode a treat.
>>
File: whats-wrong-with-norway.png (560KB, 1516x621px) Image search: [Google]
whats-wrong-with-norway.png
560KB, 1516x621px
>>15714937
>HK subs prevent people from watching Dragonar?
/m/subs is up to episode 23 right now. Bless the group for giving Dragonar the proper subs it needs
>>
>>15717088
Only downside is that both the Japanese and Italian versions are getting covered, so that's twice the work time when you factor in waiting for the guy translating the Italian dub. /m/ Subs are doing Dancougar Burning Epilogue (which is worse) and Lensman (a Skaro collab, so it'll naturally take a while) in the meantime.
>>
>>15717026
>A pitty though that it suffers tremendously in the animation department
To be fair to Dragonar, that was a problem with most of Tomino's works during the 70s and 80s.
>>
File: animebooks-com_2272_686771788.jpg (391KB, 733x650px) Image search: [Google]
animebooks-com_2272_686771788.jpg
391KB, 733x650px
>TFW there will never be a Dragonar compilation movie trilogy
If they used the same techniques from the 1st 3 episodes of Unicorn the difference in animation would not be so jarring like the Zeta films.
>>
The Hokuto no Ken looking group of generals were the best part of the show.
>>
>>15717976
>To be fair to Dragonar, that was a problem with most of Tomino's works during the 70s and 80s.

It depends. Xabungle was very nicely animated for a 50 episode show. Definitely better animated than Ideon in any case. And certainly better animated than Dragonar.
Dragonar is like Macross, astounding opening and closing sequences but the episodes themselves are low quality animation save a few.
>>
WOMAN SHOULD BEHAVIOR LIKE WOMAN
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.