[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just read through Getter Robo Saga and... that's it, huh?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: HNtWxMy.jpg (2MB, 1521x1512px) Image search: [Google]
HNtWxMy.jpg
2MB, 1521x1512px
Just read through Getter Robo Saga and... that's it, huh? No resolution on all that plot stuff? Like, I get that Ishikawa died and all, but that's never stopped a franchise from being milked to the very last drop.
>>
x gon give it to ya
>>
Meh. There's nothing else to be said. Dead franchise is dead franchise.
>>
There's a reboot of the story being published right now
>>
>>15708258
Not every mecha series is Gundam. At least people over at dp don't have the nerve to finish s story they didn't write.

Gundam is a dead franchise in the inside where the onl thing that counts now is money.
>>
Haters going to hate, but I honestly Getter Robo Armageddon was better then all of the manga.
>>
>>15708408
Yes, and you shouldn't be taken seriously
>>
>>15708408
True
>>
>>15708258
Are you complaining that it wasn't ruined by people wanting to push the series into just bring a cash grab?

>>15708408
I like Armageddon more but I wouldn't say it's better than Saga
>>
>>15708847
>I like Armageddon more but I wouldn't say it's better than Saga
Just retards being retards.

>>15708408
>>15708670
There's not a single character or plot point done better in the OVA than what it was in the manga.

The only thing that Armaggeddon has going for over Saga is that IT ACTUALLY HAS ANIMATION AND MUSIC, which Saga doesn't have, because guess fucking what? It's a fucking manga you bunch of retarded fucks.

You might as well just say that Armageddon is better because it's an anime, but of course, that's fucking retarded, and you two are retarded and should probably kill yourselves.
>>
What's the worst entry in the entire series? Honest opinion, please.
>>
>>15709241
Dash / Darkness
>>
>>15709241
Are we talking made by Ishikawa, had some level of supervision/approval from him, or just anything with the name Getter on it? Made by Ishikawa I would say G is probably the weakest entry in the saga but still very good, if you mean stuff he gave the okay then probably a crossover Toei movie but if you only consider the main 3 OVAs then SvN is the weakest but again is still great, but if you mean ANY Getter media then this guy >>15709256 already said it.
>>
File: img_143.png (488KB, 594x1224px) Image search: [Google]
img_143.png
488KB, 594x1224px
>>15709256
>>15709351
What's so bad about Darkness?
>>
kuso thread with kuso tastes
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.