[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Firstly I want to say I am not a typical /m/ user so if the following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: astroboy.jpg (33KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
astroboy.jpg
33KB, 500x323px
Firstly I want to say I am not a typical /m/ user so if the following is not allowed then please know I didn't mean to post it as a means of shitposting. With that said.

Is astroboy allowed here? I have played astro boy: omega factor for years now and from just that game have come to love the character. However I never have actually read any of the manga of the character. Can someone tell me if there is a physical release of the mangas they recommend? I am a physicalfag and am willing to buy the comics if I can. Thanks.

Astroboy thread.
>>
>>15706746
Astroboy is allowed, yes. I have no idea where to buy the manga as I do not read any.
>>
>>15706746
There's the Dark Horse anthology comix. I have some and enjoy them quite a bit, though apparently folks don't like the size of the books or the print/
>>
>>15706759
Thanks. Sorry but I didn't know if it was only actual mechs, people piloting giant robots, or robots in general.
>>15706761
Yeah I have heard that release and have been caustious to get them as I have heard similar complaints. I have never seen them in person though, by any chance can you give me a estimate of how big the pages are.
>>
Proper reading order for Dark Horse version:
https://pastebin.com/N0T1DaxX
Also, skip first 2 pages of Fuhrer ZZZ, they spoil the whole chapter.
>>
>>15706812
Alright, guess dark horse is my best bet. Thanks anon.
>>
>>15706746

Yes Astroboy is allowed, why the fuck wouldn't it?

And if you're gonna post here then know that "is x /m/" is the most common type of shit post so never do it again. /m/ used to be a board where Fist of the North Star was discussed, just fucking post it and don't ask questions. The board is slow enough that if it doesn't belong it will just die.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.