[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are You excited for Gundam thunderbolt bandit flower? https:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

Are You excited for Gundam thunderbolt bandit flower?
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5tr9ak

Just like December Sky this will be a compilation movie with added scenes and animation.
>>
>>15704080
Only if they improve the animation. The one thing Thunderbolt had going for it was the stylized animation, but Season 2 didn't even have that.

I would also like a HG Acguy Thunderbolt Ver. please
>>
>>15704080
Honestly I haven't watched Season 2 because I'm waiting for this.
>>
>>15704106
I'm in the same boat as you do, and I'm hype as all hell considering the pv looks great.
>>
Can't believe these fuckers blew all their budget on the music.

>>15704111
Season 2 is full of QUALITY. Prepare yourself.
>>
File: 1453015401598-01.png (293KB, 838x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453015401598-01.png
293KB, 838x720px
>>15704080
I hope they add that scene of the Guntank shooting down that flying Gouf and that other one with Ground Gundams landing in A Baoa Qu and killing their way to the inside
Also
Did they said anything about Season 3?
>>
>>15704117
Not that anon but I've got my expectations set to low simply because season 1 would be pretty hard to top.
>>
>>15704117
Are you telling me the aesthetic jazz keeps it's place in s2?

>>15704122
I'm holding out hopes considering it seems like the most obvious scene to add for some imprevious sakuga.
>>
>>15704144
None or very little (havent finished last two episodes of s2) of s1's music returns.

Which is great, because there's a shitton of new fantastic jazz in s2.
>>
>December sky
>bandit flower

These are good band names
>>
>>15704122
the A Baoa Qu thing is at the end of December Sky
>>
File: rx-78-2_screens_012.jpg (30KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
rx-78-2_screens_012.jpg
30KB, 600x448px
I know altuniverse UC n sheiyt, but all this beam magnum use is getting retarded.
That shit wouldn't exist for almost two decades in main UC.
>>
File: GM Acrobatics 2.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
GM Acrobatics 2.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>15704117
>Season 2 is full of QUALITY
It's not really that bad. There are a few iffy scenes that you could make some bad screencaps out of, but for the most part it's still pretty good in motion
>>
File: Fa-78-1.jpg (40KB, 288x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fa-78-1.jpg
40KB, 288x500px
>>15704625
There are no Beam Magnums in Thunderbolt
Io and the Gundam Heads at ABQ just use the FA beam gun that's been around forever

Atlas uses a railgun and the Ground Gundams have regular beam rifles
>>
>>15704677
They don't look like normal/old bean rifles so it triggers some people.
>>
>>15704080
If they promise to cut out all the parts where the protags are playing music and or talking to each other I will watch.
>>
>>15704623
The first 6/7 minutes of the first episode of season 2 take place in A Baoa Qu
>>
>>15704666
It is funny how the emphasised that the head doesn't get in the way of the gun ports when docked.
>>
>>15704768
>Hey I have an Idea, let's get rid of this incredibly unique soundtrack
>Wow fucking brilliant!
>And while we're at it, let's get rid of any sort of dialogue from our charismatic protagonists

I think you might be retarded
>>
>>15705219
You might be if you think the characters are charismatic and the music is incredibly unique.
>>
Any news on the ost lads?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.